Robert Fripp AMA

Robert Fripp here! A bandmate introduced me to this site in 2010 and I've been browsing anonymously and having a look at the community in general...Quite like Sup Forums and /out/ so far, I'm surprised that King Crimson gets brought up so often in Sup Forums - didn't think you people would like the oldies! Feel free to ask me any questions...

Holy shit. This is exciting.

Why do you remove King Crimson from youtube and other streaming services?

It seems like allowing streaming would increase the amount of money you make by word of mouth and allow people to more easily get into your music.

collab with wayne coyne when?

What's your favorite 'meme'?

ARE YOU PIRATING MY MUSIC

I've personally taken a liking to this "Jason Aldan" meme recently. I would enjoy collaborating with him.

Why did you post a picture of Bernie Sanders?

proof or GTFO

How does it feel that everything you ever did, anything you ever touched musically, was pretty much ersatz shit?

That's not Bernie Sanders, it's Larry David

Collaboration with the Canadian synth driven prog rock band Rush when?

How is Steve Howe still alive?

I came up with a theory that he is slowly accumulating the souls of other prog guys and framing their deaths to eventually gain immortality. Specifically Keith Emerson comes to mind.

Also, watch your back Bob o boy. I hear that Steve is pretty crafty.

best posts in this thread so far kek

Thank you for appreciating my post, anonymous. Also, what does "kek" mean

SORRY THINGS DIDN'T WORK OUT FOR YOU BERNIE

How did you do your collab with eno

Hi, Montie. I've heard a lot about you on this board. I had known Eno prior to recording No Pussyfooting, & he had invited me to his home studio.

Holy shit, exciting this is.

Also, why do you still listen to Oasis? You could be listening to the highly influential works King Crimson instead!

Mr Fripp, please answer my post about your fellow progman.

I'm sorry about not answering at first. I can confirm that Steve Howe is a soul-stealing vampire, and i've been fending him off for many years.

Good to know. Keep up the good fight brother.

Was working with Bowie as fun as I'd imagine it would be?

Was keeping your sexual composure around Bowie as difficult as I'd imagine it would be?