Mom called the cops on me because I beat her up after she dropped and broke my original pressing of Sung Tongs while...

>mom called the cops on me because I beat her up after she dropped and broke my original pressing of Sung Tongs while she was cleaning my room

Has anyone here ever been in a situation like this before? Will the cops understand (it's kind of rare?). I don't think I did anything wrong, right? There's gotta be some loophole in the law about defending your music

of course it would be AnCo fans who beat their own mothers

op get a grip on your life you fucking sperg

you beat your fucking mom up, man.
Sure, it's a good (and rare) record, but nothing justifies that

I think this would've been funnier if it was an actual autistic band like Weezer, OP

just kill the cops man

bait?

>if it was an actual autistic band
Does somebody wanna break the news to this guy? I don't have the heart

beat up the cops, duh

How tough are cops? It sounded like there were two of them in the car

nothing you can't handle if you can beat your mom while she is on the floor

are you 12? clean your own fucking room

>owning physical music
>[CURRENT YEAR]

brilliant work OP, brilliant work

I give this post a 7/10. Pretty well done.

I beat up your mom last night...cause yeah she broke my sung tongs too

>while she was cleaning my room
Wow dude your mom was cleaning your room and you're being a dick to her? I bet you're the type of piece of shit person who gets mad at their mom for putting vegetables on your plate because you don't like vegetables. You dumbass.

You're a cunt and i'm glad you will get arrested.

Ur a gay cunt-muffler.

Weezer's far more autistic than Animal Collective.

Just buy a new pressing boi, it's the same music

My mom sat on my original pressing of Exmilitary.
I was so pissed I went in to her room and started breaking all of her stuff. I knocked over her tv and flushed her jewellery down the toilet. She such a fat whore. Your mom deserved it op. Good job. My mom never fucked with me again.

prepare to get your ass torn in half friend

>I beat her up after she dropped and broke my original pressing of Sung Tongs while she was cleaning my room
you can't be serious

How?