Omar Mateen

What music do you think Omar listened to (especially just prior to the shooting)?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PHZM8lxXmfk
youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was probably a death grips fan

Hardcore homophobic gangsta rap.

Probably listened to Gay Bar on repeat

Nothing.
Music is haram, you infidel.

Honestly looks like he probably listened to Culture Club on the DL. I don't buy reports of him being an actual homo, though.

New Order

Why does he look so smug? Like in every fucking picture too...

He's was a suppressed gay man and the reason why he shot up the bar was got to do with society's stigma with religious people and homosexuality.

McCoy Tyner - Atlantis

During the shooting he was listening to Donna Summers.

Because most of the publicly available photos of him are from his archived myspace account

In all honesty, probably drake and other top 40 rap artists / radio stuff.

This, brown people love drake.

Same. Thinking that he just was planning the attack and scoping out the place.

The media is doing everything they can to marginlize the islamism aspect of the shooting and make it a lgbt ''issue''.

youtube.com/watch?v=PHZM8lxXmfk

youtube.com/watch?v=BplsGX5eLLo

>Thinking that he just was planning the attack and scoping out the place

>scoping out place for 3 years
>known to be drunk, rowdy and kicked out often
>actively used gay messenger apps

that's some dedicated recon

> le reddit ''hur hur so IRONIC that he was probably gay!''' This is a GAY issue FIRST

So what... still is a terrorist attack. Islam is a disease.

This. Can't stress it out more that Islam has to go.

I like how somebody just totally contradicted what you said and it didn't make you skip a beat.

It's as if you don't care whether you're right or wrong factually because you're so sure of your beliefs generally that you think it doesn't even matter.

homosexuality is a worse disease that affects the west more
this was a gay man that assaulted women and killed other people because he was gay
the Islam stuff he did was just to try to back his way into heaven

Islam is a disease that needs to be eradicated regardless of what you or lib media propaganda says. They're ugly people who spread violence everywhere they go.

What does that have to do with you lying?

You have no idea what I think and you sound stupid. I actually think that Islam is disgusting and dangerous. But you assumed the opposite for no reason.

The attack had a lot to do with Islam, homophobia, terrorism, mental illness and gun laws. I don't know you morons think that it has to only be one of those things. They are not mutually exclusive.

that isn't an argument

Its Raining Men

Love in This Club

Drowning Pool - Bodies

How can I be objectively wrong when its all conjecture?

Just because the media wants a certain narrative to be told, doesn't necessarily convince me that this narrative is true.

But hey, buy into the circle jerk and cream yourself more. Great work at obfuscating the real issues here...

Big cookie for you, mr reddit detective

You sure do make a lot of assumptions. Probably why you are trying to argue with multiple people on a Sup Forums music board about politics

>one man beating his wife is worse than one man ending the lives of 50 people

What the hell kind of logic is that? And I'm even ignoring the fact that you think his apparent homosexuality was the reason that he beat his wife. At least there's a high likelihood that you won't ever be a prominent member of society since you're here on Sup Forums

t.redditor

It was Latin night so whatever Puerto Ricans listen to, I guess.

There is no way 1 guy shot over 100 people with an AR-15.

There had to be at least one other person involved.