Thoughts on music streaming services? Worth $10 sheckles a month?

Thoughts on music streaming services? Worth $10 sheckles a month?

Yes.

I use apple music and I really like it
if i can't find an album I'll just use soulseek. I'd say apple music is more worth simply because it integrates with your library and is easier to explore music, but both are good.

Both Spotify and Apple Music offer free trials, so you can figure out their worth on your own.

/thread

I should probably clarify: when I say both are good, I mean both are cancer and pay the artists jack shit and have shit selection, but they are very convenient and easy to use, and have enough of a selection to be worth paying for considering the convenience.

artists have enough money senpai, they are just gold diggers

not him btw

Stupid troll

My main method of listening to new albums is through Spotify. If i can't find it, i'll look onto Bandcamp and other sites. If i can't find it in those, i'll see if my local record store has it. If not, then i'll torrent it.

actually I am him

I use apple music, but i recognize that these services are a lot worse than they should be. I need to be careful when calling them "good", because that really only describes then as far as "useful" rather than actually well made services.

>implying it doesn't take 2 seconds to do that

Goodbye

>this meme again
literally

Same here, but if it's not on Spotify I check the Sup Forums archives and 9 times out of 10 someone has uploaded it.

Shitposting aside

Is that a good album?

a bit of a step back from Below the Lights, but it's enslaved, of course it is.

Spotifag would be goat if they:
Had unlimited offline downloads
Higher than 320
Used Flacs instead mp3s
Had the whole discography of artists
Better radio stations
I still fuck wit it thoe

yes but does it scrobble??

yes

damn

BRUH YOU A SHILLIN LMAO?

It does?

I like Spotify. It's good

what if i dont give a shit about artists paycheck

Apple Music

Of fucking course it scrobbles, why wouldn't it scrobble

>using iTunes

At 10 shekels? Easily.

But it costs more than that and is actually 39 shekels a month.

Its still very much worth it.

I use Google music. And it's practically free, because I'm on prepaid (sooo much cheaper than a plan). My $40 prepaid option includes unlimited texts/calls (or like $750 worth, I can't remember), 3gb internet, and then I can actually use that $40 credit to pay for things like a Google music sub, and Netflix. Plus, Google music sub now gives you YouTube red or whatever it's called, meaning I don't get adverts and the like. Shits cash.
Ausfag here btw, on telstra.

where in the world does spotify cost that many shek's m8? Currently paying 5 usd monthly.

>Enslaved
My man

using iAnything unless its iWagyu

Play Music is great (Plus if you're really a NEET, you get YouTube Red also.)