ITT underrated Albums by overrated Artists

ITT underrated Albums by overrated Artists

agreed. it's honestly the only one i ever listen to every now and then from them.

I'd post Yeezus but kanye isn't overrated
Saying that would mean he doesn't deserve the praise

>autism

First Dinosaur Jr. album I listened to and I love it. Just loads and loads and loads of guitar solos and J Mascis mumbling. Great shit

Had so many solid songs

A shame they only play two songs off the album

It was pretty bizarre to find out that people actually prefer Ride The Lightning or Master Of Puppets to that.

so the 100s of millions of people who believe his is one of the greatest are ">autism"
do you have any other response? The academy that awards grammy's are ">autism"?
Lou Reed is ">autism"? Is Prince, Michael Jackon, Elton John, Paul McCartney, David Lynch, David Bowie, nearly every single legend who was alive in 2004 ">autism"? They're all Kanye fans, they all praise him. I think the real autist is the one who can't even fucking greentext.

Ride the lightning (and to a lesser extent, MOP) had a lot less pointless bullshit in regards to song structures, not to mention production that was leagues ahead of AJFA (Based Flemming)
Of course, Justice is great when it wants to be (Harvester of sorrow, Eye of the beholder, shortest straw, etc)

this

Retarded

Prismadoll?

Overrated albums by underrated artists?

>

What's the better Bim Tuckley album then?

Nah, AnCo isn't overrated

Nice OPN pick

>AnCo isn't overrated
I just lost respect for you desu, albeit I agree Centipede Hz gets more shit than it deserves.

Sorry

;^)

Agreed though.

you still have me desu

Metallica is terribly underrated by underground metal elitists.