So winter's coming up Sup Forums, what will you be listening to in bed with your gf on cold winter nights?

So winter's coming up Sup Forums, what will you be listening to in bed with your gf on cold winter nights?

It's fucking June you idjit.

>implying everyone that browses Sup Forums lives in the southern hemisphere

you must be new, welcome

I love you.

Hello, gentlemen! Welcome to the Sup Forums cinema trivia!

Question 1, for 250 points : How many will after George Clooney with 2 summer hits?

>girlfriend

huh ? ?? ? ?

No I know what these threads are for but what the fuck I can't enjoy it if it's 100 degrees outside.

Wait, why didn't you post "Beach House, Simon and Garfunkel, Todd Rundgren, stuff like that."? Are you a impostor?

Question 2. for 500 points: What did will ferrel do to mexicans > he IS a mexican in ever movie?

meme game lackin
not as bad as james deans wattd

>HURR WINTER IS COMIN
Fuck off, Reddit. You ruin ever single fandom ever by spouting memes well past their expiry date like a bloody 12-year-old

>tfw no winter gf

I'll beat the shit out of that woman for being in the same bed with me. She sleeps in the kitchen.

XD

haha, well said my virile masculine male brother

Beach House, Simon and Garfunkel, Todd Rundgren, stuff like that.

>sleeping with a human in your bed

>wattd

I wish I had a girlfriend.

i know, right????

>Not listening to metal, getting so drunk it's a chore to fap, fapping anyway, then drinking more by yourself

Plebs

>you will never chill inside with your friend who is a girl and the heater gets too hot in your room so she takes off her sweater and she's only wearing a tank top and you start to sweat because her nipples are visible through the shirts and she notices so she puts her sweater back on laughing even though the sexual tension is slowly increasing

>then nothing happens, she ends up moving, and you post a feels thread on Sup Forums

>im a kissless virgin and i am ANGRY ABOUT IT

I sure missed this meme thread.

>nice digits

Also, in rainbows, nice mellow album, she likes radio head too so it'll be nice