Do you guys ever listen to music with your girlfriends? Tell me stories

Do you guys ever listen to music with your girlfriends? Tell me stories.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/w9swT
youtu.be/LedFwisxLeo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Girlfriend

>girlfriend

The only girlfriend i had was in 7th grade and I played streetlight manifesto thinking it was the hottest shit, and she said it sounded like mexican music

>girlfriends

why do you think we listen to music, user? because we have fulfilling love/social lives?

i did a few times but now we're broken up

>listen to hospice with her once before we started dating
>it was just over facebook and really cheesy and lame
>still an experience

and one time a mix i made her
>she wants to sit and listen to it together
>i mostly threw it together last minute the night before
>she got really emotional from it

any time we tried to mess around with music on i couldn't focus though

Like 70% of Sup Forums is gay

i'm straight but really like that

Well I like other boys like me so no, can't say that I have.

i fucked a girl to joao gilberto once

I'm seeing radiohead with my girlfriend this summer

>inb4reeeee

If you live in a sharehouse, putting music on while you have sex is almost a necessity.
I have a bunch of music that takes me back to lovemaking sessions xD

My current gf likes a lot of my music, and now she's taking singing lessons and we sing together sometimes!

Made her listen to F hashtag A hashtag trampstamp and Mezzanine on a road trip and she asked why I only listened to music made by ghosts.

>lovemaking sessions

holy shit

>xD
>!
I can't tell what's sincere anymore

Yes but she always tries to show me shit and fuck that.

>show a bunch of different albums to a girl i liked and vice versa
>ends up going with someone else
>now i cant listen to any of the albums we listened to together

>tfw your old girlfriend had a fedora and listened to disney soundtracks (especially frozen)
she was actually really cute, like 6.5/10, but i dodged a bullet there

End of my work week we sit out the back of our house on the patio, listening to my music having a beer/wine or 3. I listen to mostly metal, but listen to a lot of different things if I'm in company who does like metal. We listen to a lot of acoustic blues, or light aussie rock (ausfag here).
Its nice to just chill.

yes. Since we are both advanced patricians, we sit patiently through an album while snuggling. We each choose an album and snug hardcore for about 2 hours.

livin' the dream boys!

>f hashtag and a hashtag

My what

My gf actually likes learning about my music taste. She thinks it's interesting and genuinely is into the folk, metal and psych I am into. She still can't stand hip hop, so she is more patrician than I am I suppose

>2006+20-10
>still having girlfriends
>not manning up and getting a wife

What are you waiting on, OP?

not bad lel

College to finish and for me to get a job.

yeah we both like a lot of the same things

My gf really likes spooky black, a$ap _______, and Beyonce. Shell listen to most stuff. The ambient music I make and listen to makes her "feel like she's on drugs".

Could be lots worse

>girlfriend

>had qt southern gf
>played her death grips' anne bonny when GP first dropped
>"...yeahhhh, that was...cool user!1!"
>talks shit about my music taste minutes later in front of my friends
she was right you know

>really cute
>6.5/10

my girlfriend and i have pretty different tastes. we don't really hate eachother's music but we aren't real excited about any of the same bands. i'm all mogwai, nisennenmondai, neu! and she's all built to spill, american football

listened to this while showering with gf

best shower sex ever

In my scale that's good. Pretty above average.

shower sex is a bad meme. stop proliferating it

>having sex with music on

fucking disgusting

play generic indie rock, folk, or psychedelic music when we hang out. She loved Father John Misty's I Love You Honeybear so we listen to that a lot.

funny cause, in my case, last time i got mexican music playing in the background while i was playing with my girl

Is there some site or something where this guy documents how much of Mario 64 he's completed with 0.5 A presses?

how is it being autistic? i always wanted to know

Only have had pleb girlfriends, but I did make one listen to Death Grips, which she mentioned to her friends. Apparently they were into DG and I got respect for that. Also had sex to Sun Araw & Swans, which was neat.

Fair enough.

of course she did

jesus christ. girls are basically canines

my gf never listens to music around me for whatever reason and so i always get happy when i come over to see her and she has it on in the background. even if its just Bayside or Fall Out Boy. and honestly, Bayside isn't that bad.

her ass is completely insane though

My gf loves Queen. To the point where she bought a bunch of bootleg tapes off ebay of their performances and then cried when she found out we couldn't play them because they were from yurop and then had the audacity to get pissed and yell at me when I got a boner from seeing her cry and tried to have sex with her. She likes mostly garbage 2bh.

Fucked to Type O Negative one time

Also fucked to Eels

got excited when i read that last bit as:

>she likes mostly garage 2step

then i realized no girl is that patrician

tfw no bleep gf

>jackrabbiting for 3 minutes while the only noises are your grunts

we have completely different tastes so no

what does she listen to?

it does tho

21 pilots
never shout never
a little bit of aphex twin
kevin gates
chance the rapper
etc etc

this is hope

>tfw found out girl I liked just wants to be "good friends" and likes someone out of town

She's one of those "born in le wrong generation" types that only listens to shit from the 60s/early 70s and basically acts like a hippy

I still don't know if I dodged a bullet or if I fucked up.

nobody's asked for ass pics yet and here i am ready to deliver

Sup Forums failed me today

>She's one of those "born in le wrong generation" types that only listens to shit from the 60s/early 70s and basically acts like a hippy
I'd take her.

>le born le wrong le generationg le le
you dodged a bullet

this is Sup Forums
we only care about having civil conversations about music and music related topics
take your lewd pics to Sup Forums

>civil conversations
>music

My ex gf hated my taste in music and it was a fucking challenge to listen to it with her.
Fuck that nigga

I got a hotel room with my blasian ex and we fucked for three hours straight to Keith Sweat and Ginuwine one time. Now I'm with a Canadian girl and the sex is pretty boring sometimes so I just watch TV over her shoulder or look in the mirror at myself (don't judge me you faggots). She's a legit 10 trophy piece though so the mediocre sex is worth it for when I bring her around my friends and my family and blow my siblings and cousins the fuck out, plus she sucks my dick and swallows like twice a week and cleans and cooks so I'm chillin.

>Sup Forums
>civil conversations
>music

lots of Panic! at the Disco.

I ended up liking them.

pretty odd is a really great album

That's why I do. Understand music or fall out of the convo.

gib ass pics

it's too bad he brendan (brendon? i forget) does't play any songs from it on tour anymore, because i'm seeing them with weezer

I've been fucking this girl for a few months now and we listen to Public Castration is a Good Idea by SWANS and Filth too when we want to get animalistic. Usually ends in me choking her, slapping her and spitting all over her and vice versa as well as some pretty brutal face fucking.

It's pretty neat-o.

they only play their new songs if i remember correctly
and of course stuff from their first album
pretty much everything besides pretty odd

>tfw will never fuck a girl to bossa nova

its my dream to make a mix for a girl

i have a playlist on my phone called "music i'd play for here"

one day..

How could you be so wrong

Shes into Lana del Rey, sadly i cant enjoy music with her

I ended up fucking a girl for a year because I messaged her lyrics from a Jimmy Eat World song and she thought I wrote her a poem.

>life after dude guy

My girlfriend and I are in college and she's home for the summer but the last time we really listned to music together was when we were laying in my bed listening to Know By Heart by American Analog Set on vinyl in the dark. Times was good.

Shower sex is fucking terrible unless you're a manlet or she's on the rag. Life isn't the movies you permavirgin hobbits.

>with your girlfriends

yea it sucks being tall. Especially when you have a super short gf

imgur.com/a/w9swT here u go user

>not having water resistant lube and a bigass shower

Was anyone else in those Something In The Air threads recently? they got took down

Anyway, its a visual novel dating simulator, and you should all DL it, there are a good number of possible outcomes that are interesting, and all of the plots intertwine somehow

>tfw 6'3 and gf is 5'1

Clean your fucking house.

Listening to music right now.

>put on Yes - Fragile
>"PLEASE user I AM TRYING TO STUDY"
>ok I will turn it down
>"CAN YOU TURN IT DOWN MORE"
>hold on the bass part is about to come in
>[roundabout bass riff]
>how bout that shit, huh?
>...
>I SAID HOW BOUT THAT BASS RIFF
>"it's okay. who is this?"
>It's Yes
>"Yes?"
>yes
>"and they're from what decade?"
>you tell me
>"..."
>"...80's?"
>well, ...uh ...yeah, kinda, but like...
>"70's?"
>yeah mostly 70's
>"so they're... glam?"
>nah, prog
>"I thought prog was the 80's!"
>I mean prog existed in the 80's, but like...
>"ugh ok this is too confusing"
>...
>...
>"so this is prog?"
>yes
>"and it's still Yes?"
>yes

living the dream, boys

she sounds like a fierce woman!!

I would love to watch you guys have dinner, I see from the hair sample I gathered last week that your blood type is O- , very nice!

we listened to the glow pt 2 laying on a plaid blanket in a field in the middle of nowhere

it was nice

Any woman that demands you turn down your music is a woman that isn't worth being with. I'd say you can do better and to dump her but it's Sup Forums and you're probably lucky she isn't a body pillow with Grimes screen printed on it. Hedge your bets until something better comes along.

Pretty Odd's pace is too different from the rest of their stuff, that's why.

He still loves that album but it's a pacing issue.

The only album Urie is tired of is fever, specifically Sins.

youtu.be/LedFwisxLeo

old house, roommates were filthy. we live in a much nicer studio now

More like Shit That Never Happened pt. 2

Sound cute

>a body pillow with Grimes screen printed on it

Oh so my gf doesn't count now? Fucking normies.

ok

one day...

my gf is actually really into my two favorite albums, but doesn't like much of anything else I like

How did you meet your partners and how did you get together? Guide me through your process please

I'm interested...

I try to listen to music with my gf but she just says 'turn that noise off'

she says she dislikes music, but she listens to top 40 stuff like sam smith

Yeah my imaginary one.

>Sustaining relationships
>Ever
It's like you're TRYING to get hurt lol