I think Kid A is my favorite album. Does that make me basic?

I think Kid A is my favorite album. Does that make me basic?

Could be worse

A bit. What else do you like?

Most likely death grips, weezer, etc

Rush, Tool, King Crimson, Queens of The Stone Age, Pink Floyd... most progressive rock.
A little rap here and there (MF Doom)

Could be worse

closer than patrician to pleb

For Sup Forums standards, definitely basic.
Nah you're good

What are you talking about he's very obviously pleb

christe eleison

I mean, he's pretty pleb-tier but most of them are good enough for basic taste.

no, it doesn't. kid a is a great album. you're allowed to like great albums that are popular, but not bad albums that are popular. you're basic if its the weirdest of your favorite albums, but just having it as among your favorites does not. it's probably one of my favorites too though i'm also relatively pleb.

thanks man

Its a god tier album so you have great tastes

Yeah, ignore the contrarian dipshits on here. The album is popular, yes, but that's for good reason. It's incredible.

spend time off Sup Forums homie

>listens to 1-2 genres almost exclusively
>all entry-level artists

>closer to patrician than pleb

ok.

no, but if you said okc you'd be basic and without taste.

No you cuck it makes you patrician

It's not my absolute favorite but it's probably my 2nd absolute favorite album and I'm hella patrician mayne

Radiohead is a meme band.

Listen to some real music.

Could be OK Computer

cuck rock is mostly basic, yes

Hey go fuck yourself faggot you have no idea what you're talking about

Radiohead will be listened to, praised, and remembered far more than the Talking Heads will be in the future, guaranteed

Fucking kys

Looks like I triggered a radiokiddie with my superior taste in taste in music.

Radiohead only appears to pseuds that regurgitate whatever the latest pitchfork reviews say, so until you radiokiddie gain some musical opinions of your own I stop posting.

>cuck rock
Back to

One of your favorite albums being Sup Forums-core doesn't make you basic. Liking Sup Forums-core doesn't make you basic. What makes someone basic is a little or no exploration of music outside of Sup Forums-core. If all you listen to is Sup Forums's favorite albums, and think they're the best ever, you're basic.

>he calls rush and pink floyd progressive rock

mine

for real? that's a weird pick for fab album ever.

but I'm interested in someone who likes t that much. do you have a rym or last.fm? what are your favorite similar releases? do you like FRIENDZONE? do you like the direction clams is going with his latest stuff?