Uh, guys, i think i got this one figured out: don't go in the pit if you don't want to be in the pit

uh, guys, i think i got this one figured out: don't go in the pit if you don't want to be in the pit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>moshing isn't consensual and safe
Try not being a frail manlet who's too good to step to the side and retarded enough to get a spot in the middle-center of a band whose music warrants moshing.
Fuck sake. Moshing is fun, no one's trying to hurt each other unless it's crowdkilling at a shitty hardcore show.

I have had exactly 4 fights with people as a result of spontaneous mosh pits starting and knocking them down.

Finding a way to give people a warning of, "We're moshing, please move if you don't like that," isn't being an oversensitive SJW, it's just being polite.

I mean, finding a way to do it that isn't super forced or weird is another matter.

Why is it any Twitter post that begins with "Hey!" is usually some shit?

When is someone gonna do something about people breathing on me? I swear to god every time I go outside there's people around breathing loudly, talking with voices I don't like, smelling badly, and doing an endless number of things that I never asked for. WHEN WILL IT STOP?

Why do people even feel the need to mosh at shows? How does it in anyway enhance your enjoyment of the music performed? Go to a fucking gym if you want to exercise.

>tfw I've done this on purpose with a few dudes and made them walk off stage and have everyone boo us and throw shit at us
Not my finest hour

Does anybody else squeeze out a really smelly one in the crowd and pretend it wasn't you?

uhh

youtube.com/watch?v=wpoCko_YB88

> Band come up on stage, play Wild
> A group of guys headbangs energetically
> Scream "PLAY THE FUCKIN ZEBRA"
> OK
> "OOOOOH"
> Guys proceed to make a mosh pit

One time I smacked a guy that was standing right next to the pit just for keks

>tfw there will soon be a fucking fenced off area for moshing

wadda bunch of fags

>that filename
kek

>that filename
a-HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
nice

Top FUCKING KEK.

>filename

>"Hey u wanna mosh"
>Sure just let me put on my protective gear
>Alright, now that we've both consented lets flip a coin to see who shoves first

You're an asshole dude, how is that funny in any way

you're painfully unfunny

And then someone blows a rape whistle

just a healthy little love tap

jesus fucking christ, when did western """""men""""" become so pathetic?

When your testicles never descended.

crossdressing skrillex probably gets tons of indie pussy tho

hot hot leg

when was this exactly?

the time would be better spent trying to work out how to stop the formation of privileged indie rawk bands from private new york liberal arts colleges

What were you expecting from a band called Power Bottom?

I watched their tiny desk video and actually kind of liked it. It's catchy and silly power pop. Not bad.

it pisses me off how they're better looking than me

oh jesus, they did meet an a rich college didn't they
they really are just special snowflakes aren't they

the ugly one is actually ugly. get your eyes checked.

You think either one of those guys is even slightly interested in pussy?

The problem with moshing is that tryhard faggots try just starting them in the middle of people who couldn't give less of a fuck and usually wind up elbow punching someone in the fucking nose.

Last time somebody tried "moshing" around us, I literally had to pick him up and throw him to get the faggot to stop. Those twinks are boney as fuck.

well it's like dancing but more directly erotic

idk but if they were oh man

pretty much. there's always that one fuck who ruins it for everybody

kek

Moshing at anything other than Punk or Metal shows kills me

At a local festival people moshed to fucking tenacious D and fucking weezer the year before

one time at a show, a dude in the mosh pit started doing some rapid-fire drumming on my shoulderblade

I thought it was fucking awesome because i'm not a total pansy

its not even about being a fucking pansy or not, sometimes people dont want to mosh and some fucks suddenly just pushing and punching around to start one when no one else is into it, is a dick move

there are people in this thread who take pride in "moshing"

these are the people who you spend time with virtually

I agree with you wholeheartedly, I would never do it if it wasn't both appropriate for the show and with an enthusiastic crowd

I just really thought that moment was pretty cool is all

fuck off ian, you overrated hack. i know you're in this thread.

>Bullet for my Valentine not over MBV
ONE JOB

When you started projecting this hard.

Most shows I go to have the right idea, make room for the pit in the front and you wont get hit behind a wall of people that choose to be at the edge of the pit.

lewd

That's ok, last concert I went to I threw my umbrella and beer into the crowd. Sometimes you're just an asshole at concerts.

nice filename

Whenever you fall down in a moshpit you're literally picked up within seconds