Give it to me straight, Sup Forums. Am I a pleb?

Give it to me straight, Sup Forums. Am I a pleb?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgv4M80G3oo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, the only plebs are the people calling other people plebs.

who gives a shit? people listen to what they want to listen to. who cares if what you listen to is mainstream or not, just listen to what you like man.

Oh it wouldn't change what I listen to, I'm just curious.

>Asking if you're a pleb
You're a pleb, but not because of your music taste. I'm not even going to bother looking at the chart.

It's the fact that you care what a bunch of losers on a Botswanan Iron-Teepee Construction Turorial board say about what you listen to that makes you a pleb.

Nah

Listen to some +@, McCarthy, Even As We Speak, Rome, Crass and H.P Lovecraft based upon your albums

well in that case nah i wouldnt call you one

Thanks for the recs dude, I like Crass, I'll check the others out.

>Eno
Patrician
>Bowie
>Radiohead
pleb

MCCARTNEY FUCKING II??!?!?! THE SINGLE WORST THING ANY OF THE BEATLES HAVE PUT OUT?!?! Face it OP, you are in fact a pleb.

McCartney II is the shit man wtf

You'd probably be considered pleb to hardcore RYM users.

It terms of music, yes, but even more so because

>Paul McCartney album
>no Beatles albums
Yes, you're a HUGE pleb.

You're not straight, that I can tell ya.

Not even sort of

>Listens to Neutral Milk Hotel, and Radiohead.
Fucking pleb filth.

Have you even heard Some Time in New York City? I'm a massive Lennon fan but that album is unlistenable.

>example of a pleb in his natural habitat

McCartney II is the best album on the chart.

You're not a pleb, just entry level patrician.

Listen to Love- Forever Changes. This one album will make you a patrician.

I personally think he still has a way to go until he becomes patrician

Suicide self titled and the first 2 Neu! albums, OP has excellent taste

Nah, I don't know what that means, we're cool.

why exactly did this happen?

wtf went on with Lennon putting out weird and unlistenable shit after the Beatles? not all of it is, but I feel the output in general is terribly substandard compared to his best beatles tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=fgv4M80G3oo

I know this is a cover but the style is just so fucking weird and comes out of nowhere.

Neu's albums are great, that suicide is pretty good too. (OP)

Not saying he's a real patrician, but it's not so black and white as pleb vs. patrician. The way I see it, you need at least 400 albums to graduate from plebdom and atleast 1000 to be patrican.

Not because of the number itself, but through the time necessary to peruse such an amount of music, you'll naturally develop your own taste.

OP?

Yeah.

Hey, my taste ain't perfect (mostly mainstream shit), but you should check out the list "1001 albums to hear before you die" on RYM. Not everything is great, but pretty much every worthwhile album's on it.

Same guy, Elvis Costello is not worth checking out. His voice is terribly annoying. Sounds like shit the author Jon Green would love.

Really? I liked my aim is True a lot, haven't heard a ny of his other stuff though.

both Suicide and Neu are normie tier these days

>Gris-Gris
>I.I.S.F.F.G.W.G.
MY MAAAAN

>4 Radiohead albums
>no Amnesiac

yes

ya lol, don't worry though, listen to some albums and you'll become a patrician in no time