Are the other Elephant 6 artists as good as NMH?

Are the other Elephant 6 artists as good as NMH?

Nobody is as good as NMH. Enjoy what they have, there's nothing like it.

You mean as good as ITAOTS? No
Olivia Tremor Control is as good as NMH though

The Apples in stereo have more to love.
OTC put out two groundbreaking albums as opposed to one.
Of Montreal are again simply moar.
The Music Tapes takes NMH ideas a lot further.
The Gerbills might be the one of the cutest bands to ever exist (The Apples too for that matter)
So there's a few opinions for starters.

Major Organ and The Adding Machine is the best release on the label, yet nobody mentions it.

I really like The Sunshine Fix, Of Montreal, and OTC. Hawk and a Hacksaw were good but Eastern European music always makes me a little nauseous somehow.

OTC are good if not better. Black foliage is one of my favorite albums! Circulatory System is basically OTC. I adore the music tapes too, they're so whimsical.
Does Nana Grizol count as E6? Because they're great too.
I still need to check out hawk and a hacksaw & the gerbils properly. Scott is such a lovely guy!
I don't really care for of montreal. Major organ was good and fun. Apples in stereo are cute and poppy but aren't my favourite out of them.

Basically yes.

bc Eastern Europe is gross?

why don't you listen to them and decide for yourself ?

This.

Also, check out Nana Grizol. melancholy and sweet

I'm not him but there's a ton of stuff to go through, so sometimes people want recommendations

No other E6 artist has the same emotional depth as NMH, although I find OTC to be a bit better musically

if someone is on Sup Forums they aren't going to have anything better to do

>implying Sup Forums isn't the most casual of boards

Well I geuss its time to listen to every single E6 release in chronological order to see if there is one of them that it good

Olivia Tremor Control are good.

The Apples In Stereo are underrated but are still kind of a mixed bag.

The Apples in stereo are easy to listen to. One of their songs is used for an energy company's TV ad where I live.

>m-muh secret music!

i saw elf power open for jeff mangum and they were so boring i literally could not believe it so i went home and listened to their records and they were somehow even more boring

actually it was nmh they opened for

The energy australia one a few years ago for gas? When I listened to their albums I realized I'd heard it before.

Apples, OTC and Hawk & Hacksaw are all better than NMH. Minders, Major Organ, Circulatory System and Gerbils are also great.