What labels don't suck donkey ass for jazz reissues? Mostly interested in 60s. Thanks jazzfags

What labels don't suck donkey ass for jazz reissues? Mostly interested in 60s. Thanks jazzfags.

So Sup Forums doesn't give a shit how it's music is mastered, what it's mastered from, who did the mastering, who pressed the vinyl etc etc? I knew you guys were all fucking tasteless, clueless plebs but i didn't know it was this bad.

lol stop samefagging dude lmao

I'm not replying to my own post, you fucking neanderthal. I'm elaborating on my original question.

You're probably what, seventeen? Get out kid. Go watch cartoon girls and play with your wiener. You're way out of your league in this thread.

nobody here has any clue about anything surrounding the production of music in terms of recording, publishing, manufacturing etc.
nobody here has any clue about music in general tbqh.
as far as the average Sup Forumstard is concerned music just appears out of thin air.
it's what happens when your only contact with it is through downloading.

:'(

is anzu a lesbian? is anzu bisexual? is anzu bulimic? was anzu abused?

bee boo boo boop look at me I can make music master to haha you guys are so cool lmao I wish I was as super smart as you music geniuses lol

i do believe
if you don't like things you leave
for some place you've never been before

>not even changing the filename

Nevermind, I forgot, this board is okay with tumblr.

I want to [spoiler]hug[/spoiler] that real life animu

I do believe I fucking jazzed all up ur mum's fucking bunghole

How many newfags do I have to tell that there used to be threads where people shared their tumblrs on Sup Forums?

Sorry some people browse websites that aren't Sup Forums approved.

that video is a cringer.

dude haha good one, you real BTFO that poster lmao

>oi vey, someone is using a site I don't like!!!!

It's fine you just eventually have to get around to killing yourself.

>oy vey fourteen year olds are giving their opinions on shit they know nothing about

>Whining about people browsing websites you don't like on the internet
>Not underage
Pick one and only one.

>listening to anything other than 80s CD reissues
enjoy the limiter

I've heard good opinions about the reissues of Polish jazz on Polskie Nagrania, de facto sublabel of Warner Music. Also a lot of good stuff - Polish jazz in 60's and 70's was some of the best contemporary music in the genre.

now can I get a name of the gurl pls

anzu
its not a gurl its a meme

pls elaborate

nice u turned my statement back around to me primo shitposting son

over/under on OP's weight?

OP is 6'1" 207 lbs my shitposting F A M.

even jazz records get hit by modern compression

best thing to do is to just download late 80s FLAC rips off rutracker or what, where you can guarantee quality because people actually make EAC logs

Aight, thanks bro.

as if you could even hear the difference you disgustingly proud dork

This thread attracted one incredibly angry shitposter.

it's not even hard to tell the difference you fucking idiot

someone downloads all his transcodes from the archive

and yet you can't

which proves my point

instead of bragging about the quality of your shitty music maybe you should go out and do something?

>obsessively hounding an internet thread trying to shitpost all the assblasting gape away
>tells others to go outside

QUANTITATIVE

reminder to report threads like this

OP is clearly trolling

see

>and yet you can't
I don't have spectacular hearing to begin with, but I can still appreciate albums with dynamic range and good mastering. I'm sorry that you can't or that you just don't care.
>quality of your shitty music
You don't even know what artist or song those waveforms belong to.
>maybe you should go out and do something
Unlike you, I actually have better things to do than post 20 times in a thread just because I feel threatened by concepts of mastering, compression, and dynamic range.