I Am

>I Am...
I Am what? What is he?

kang

WE

School's out again senpai?

a king

WERE STRANGERS

serious question, are there ANY Nas albums worth listening to besides Illmatic? because I love Illmatic but then I listened to the follow-up, It Was Written is what it was called I think, and it was SHIT. I was literally appalled at how bad it was compared to Illmatic.

Obviously none of them are anywhere near as good as Illmatic, but God's Son, The Lost Tapes, Life Is Good and Stillmatic might be worth a listen. I don't make any promises though.

You are retarded if you think It Was Written is bad, easily one of the best albums of 90s. You sound like the only hiphop you've heard is Illmatic.

IWW is god tier hip hop

i keked

The font for the album title is triggering me.

the music video for hate me now is perfect.

...the table!

Why the fuck are dindus claiming Egyptians culture as their own?

Racist.

the great pyramid at giza has so many unusual properties that I don't think even white people can claim to have built it

it was either a god or an alien

so all of this is nonsense, and it's better to not argue with stupid or crazy people, it doesn't hurt them to be kangz

>tfw your arms are too short to box with god
based nas

The natural conclusion to Nas

>Why are african americans claiming culture from a country in africa?

You're this stupid

Not quite sure how you could have that bad a reaction to IWW if you liked Illmatic. But I like The Lost Tapes

Culturally Egypt is closer to the Middle East regardless of what continent it's on. North Africa is no Sub-Saharan Africa