Don't worry bro the discrepancy in the drum mix at 15:36 is just a watermark!

>don't worry bro the discrepancy in the drum mix at 15:36 is just a watermark!
>it wont be there in the official release!
ITS STILL FUCKING THERE YOU IDIOTS. HOLY FUCK HOW DID JOHN FUCKING CONGLETON FUCK UP *THIS* BAD

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10511548
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a stylistic choice obviously

Oh wow stylistically making the album sound shitty. That's cool

wabi sabi

FUCKING HACK

Autism speaks

>being critical of a producer with a proven track record is autism
>expecting quality mixing on a Swans album is autism

Yes.

Wait, on which track?

Frankie M

wait i thought congleton was SJW, why would he work with gira

Gee, I don't know. I mean, this is just a shot in the dark, but bear with me.. Maybe he's capable of putting aside his assumptions and political inclinations for the sake of art? Nah, you're probably right, Marian, it's 2016. Things like that don't happen 'round here.

*adjusts stetson and spits in hes spitcup*

I can't even hear it

Straw Poll lads get in here and cast your vote beofore Pitchfork and Fantano!

STRAW POLL
strawpoll.me/10511548
STRAW POLL
strawpoll.me/10511548
STRAW POLL
strawpoll.me/10511548

damn that's some pretty amateur shit, and even if it was intentional it would have been much more pleasing to just let it fade out normally

>discrepancy
You don't know what this word means.

There's a discrepancy between how it sounds and how it should sound. You fucking cuck

>how it should sound
How do you know how it should sound?

Yeah, that's still wrong. Try again.

Is this a double album? I have it split up with the first four and last four tracks in different disks, but is that how it actually should be, or is it just a really long single album?

It shouldn't sound like shit that's for sure
Sorry I'm dumb

It is split by two discs.

Dope

What's he singing in Finally Peace? It sounds like "The glory is mine" but it could be "the glorious mind"

YOU HEARD IT HERE FOLKS
0/10
SWANS FUCKING T E R M I N A T E D

Your glorious mind IIRC

Have the physical copy in my lap; can confirm

Oh my fcuking god Sup Forums users are really REALLY stupid. Ill have to write this in caps so this philistine faggots can get it into their little heads: NITPICKY ERRORS DONT DEFINE THE WORK'S QUALITY. THE BIG PICTURE CAPTURES IF AN ALBUM IS GOOD OR BAD, NOT THE SLIPS AND DIMINUTE FLAWS THAT ANY HUMAN CAN MAKE.

17:59, wtf. Does it get quieter for a second for anyone else? Just ripped the CD, maybe it's just me.

Dear god it's literally for a split second and not even that bad you people are fucking ridiculous. I listened to the album in full twice and didn't notice until someone pointed it out.

2001: A Space Odyssey has continuity errors, does that make it less of a great film?

NO, THE ANSWER IS NO, YOU LITERALLY RETARDED SCUM.

exactly.

The slower version of Frankie M is a lot better

does it?

fuck you guys it makes it sound bad and its amateurish as fuck

i think it sounds neat :)

oh cool where? I don't recall seeing those the when I watched the film.

There wasn't anything noticeable that people would talk about on Sup Forums were it released today.

Your comparison is shit.

You're complaining about a split second mixing issue in a fucking 20 minute song. Even if it did sound bad (which it really doesn't) it's over in an instant. Get a grip.

What the fuck am I supposed to be hear that's wrong?

that's clearly intentional fucker & not even a bad choice

I have yet to hear this

>Everything needs to sound pretty damn it!

if it's intentional it's neat, if it's unintentional (doubt it) who fucking cares. least important thing people have pretended to get mad about on Sup Forums dot org this year

Can't believe people are actually defending this shit

Can't believe people are actually attacking this shit

senpai