Its here, the lineup for Summer 2016 Sup Forumschellapaloozaroo!

Its here, the lineup for Summer 2016 Sup Forumschellapaloozaroo!

For those who are not familiar with the event; 4chanmusic.wikia.com/wiki/Muchella

Sup Forumschella is our bi annual listenalong event in the style of a faux music festival, its really fun and music related. so save the date

the full lineup will be posted below

GET FUCKING HYPED

Bump

>2. summercore.jpg
where's 1. also is it the full albums or selections?

full albums, we play though the whole thing and have a varying 5-10 minute break in between albums

what happens in those breaks? also, how set are these, & is there an opportunity for suggestions?

full albums

its just intermission, to go grab food or use the bathroom, these are all set currently

Very nice lineup

>the meme of pablo
pls

kinda weak compared to the other editions (Ill still tune in though), what happened to experimental hip-hop albums ?

shitty ass lineup

what do you mean? the life of pablo is right there

haha, seriously though, i dont know exactly what you want, but weve done quite a bit of the Sup Forums favorite experimental or abstract releases already

because these are always fun, and now tradition

I'm feelin this one

>ODB and T6M
gonna be comfy

>DJ Screw
aw yiss

those sound fun, neat idea

We're going around the world now. Soviet Day when?

It's the most wonderful time of the year again already?!?

Lol this some Orlando response nonsense?

lol trigert

last day, if there are any questions you want to ask, feel free

just a reminder, these will all be done in threads the day listed, and you can tune in @ mutantradio.org or, listen along on your own media player at the times designated

no, we had this list and poster ready before what happened at orlando, its a convenient statement of solidarity though

g-d d-amn well tripled

mmm the way you did that blackstar art there thas nice

Very nice lineup this year

yeah this isn't that fun its just a bunch of Sup Forumstants (hyper-ironic alternateens) listening to shitty music. its way more fun to watch festival streams with Sup Forums

haha fagger

>festival stream

Grimesfag detected

if you think this event is ironic in any way, youre spending too much time shitposting

listenalongs are one of the most basic things people do (or at least did) on Sup Forums

thanks, there was a lot of time spent deliberating on this one, we hope people come out and have fun

*holds up trout mask replica* hi ever1 im Gavin but u can call me t3h alternateen of d0000000m!

i hope so too. what's est --> gmt conversion for non burgerclappers?

est to gmt is 5+ hours, so it will start at 8pm (sorry euro/mu/) this time thing i why we try to get a bulk of days on weekends so europe can stay up

5 Hours

thanks usfriends. i'll try to follow along if i can.

Bump

this is probably the saddest thing i've ever seen lol

well, I guess I'm in, where is it held?

>having fun on the internet is sad

>these will all be done in threads the day listed, and you can tune in @ mutantradio.org or, listen along on your own media player at the times designated

there's an IRC as well if you're into that sort of thing

Never done one of these before.. will probably tune in for:
So how do listen alongs work? Do we just talk about it in the daily thread or is there some sort of chat we use?

there is an irc, or you can post in the thread

listenalongs usually have posts fawning over the music, spamming lyrics, or detailed discussion, its really depending on what is playing and who is there

theres always some who come in and try to clutter up everything with shitposting, but in the irc thats manageable

also what do you have against the other days? dubs day is a blast usually

there'll be threads separate from /daily/, so threads just dedicated to this. i'm not sure which ones i'll (be able to) tune in to but yours sound like a good choice.

Forgot to include dubs day, but the others I'm just not interested in

half the fun of the event is trying new albums out with people who love them, also the albums on every day are great, so i dont see any reason to not tune in

bump

gonna be a good one this year!

>meme grips
>no anco

youre the only person to complain about the lack of painting with so far

Should've done Marry Me.

if wildflower leaks before then, is there a chance it could be an encore for the final day?

are you not going to not show up because we didnt?

for sure, weve been planning for that contingency since they updated their social media months ago

nice, will def be here for most of the days (summercore, synth, first half of hip hop, france, dubs, and 2016core)

B-but I'm going to be at a real music festival then...

for a whole week?

>Black Wing Is Doomed

hell yeah motherfucker

Hey guys, as with past Sup Forumschella, I'll make a mega folder with all the albums being played this month so stay tuned

it's like 75% done tho so i'm posting it when it's finished

gonna give a late bump with this
yall better be hype