Daily reminder that she's the best musician of the decade

daily reminder that she's the best musician of the decade

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus
youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/743909669014380544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Reminder that the hammer "meme" is literally a criminal offense.

anybody got a pic of the old tattoo she had on her wrist before she covered it up with a cross? I wanna see what she's embarrassed about.

daily reminder that every Grimes thread is bait

So does anybody know what happened to her yet? The walking off stage thing.

just another cross

Daily reminder that Grimesfags are from /r9k/

that's her new wrist tattoo, she had an older one.

was it just a really simple cross?

of course she is

btw today in world of warcraft I discovered a female goblin npc called Grimes
why is Blizzard mean to Claire? :(

that's her old wrist
new one is pic related

sheeyit she made it sound like it was worse than it actually was. the old one wasn't that horrible.

The same damn person. The same damn thread. The same damn artist. Get a life. Listen to more music. Go find a girlfriend.

i personally do not agree

im going to hit, her with a hammer

>he doesnt like opinions

youtube.com/watch?v=q2_hBNQqEus

>he has opinions

>think she's gonna offer the flower when she moves her hand towards the camera
>mfw she continues the motion and swings it around the pole

literally a fucking rat

She's like a chipmunk

Who is she

it is unknown

she is as mysterious as she is attractive

Then a cadet could solve the case.

>covering turd with piss

Hey she's pretty cute in that picture I thought y'all said she was ugly

If she's so great then how come so many people want to murder her with a hammer?

I don't like artists who only live to put more hammer murder in the world.

That's right.

Top 5 dead or alive

im going to hit, her with a hammer

She's pretty. Some mean idiots always called her ugly.

Kill
your
selves

Better hit yourself in your stupid retarded head, with that hammer.

Also this:

What kind of faggot you are to wish death to other anons?

You don't understand, they like something I don't like

It's stupid to hate others for having different opinions. But what do I know...

youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
thread theme

I'd love to try and hear you talk like that with my massive dick down your throat

The prostitute that you visited last time cut off your small dick because you didn't pay her. So, fuck off cocksucker.

Literally no idea what your talking about

Take it all in your mouth and down your throat and you'd better not gag bitch

The idea is that you don't have a dick, cunt. So shut the fuck up and die.

I've been dead for years man you gotta do better than that

The bob Dillon of our times

I think I'm in love

Just confirmed: The new Grimes song Medieval Warfare will be BUBBLE METAL.

no

Aphex Twin of our times?

bubblegum*

I wonder what it's going to sound like?

i guess

A supercharged Kill V. Maim mixed with Scream. It will be wild.

>Kill V. Maim
:)
>Scream
wew lad

well i did it. i got drunk last night and wrote grimes an email thinking it would really cheer her up after she walked off during her performance this week. i hit send and passed out 20 minutes later. the next day I saw what I had written and wanted to kill myself.

I have absolutely no clue who this is.

I was hoping it would be some kind of gloomy medieval ballad.

It's for a cartoon based film. One of the characters, Harley Quinn, was a big inspiration for Grimes. She's pretty excited about this project.

>Never forgets that @Grimezsz is one of the biggest Harley Quinn fans! And now she'll have a song in SS,how perfect!

>U have no idea. I actually wished upon a star to make a song for SS. pinnacle of career/ life goals imo

twitter.com/Grimezsz/status/743909669014380544

why

what did you write?

why not? how can a human being not be in love with claire boucher?

Just curious, what did you write?

copy and pasted directly from the e-mail.
-----------------------------------------------------------
claire;

i hope this e-mail finds you well.

i dont know what happen to you beofre the show a couple of days of ago but i want yo to know that i will always be here for you, cherishing you (and your music ;) lol ) not just your feminine good looks. i can be your protection if you want. i went to school and did police foundations so now i'm a bouncer/security guard. you wouldnt have to pay me much just being around you is payment enough :)

i hope whatever happened to you is cleared up soon and you get back to feeling like the bubbly claire we all know and love!! and get back to playing shows because the world needs grimes music right now!!

Some chose the dark side and hate her. They can't even ignore her, the "attraction" is that strong.

It's pretty good actually, even if it's quite desperate. I don't think she would interpret that as creepy.

is this a fresh new pasta?

I don't know what SS or Harly Quinn is but I happy for her and that she's doing something important to her.

It's alright, at least you were sincere?

Is she trying to lose her fingers??!

Someone needs to teach her proper sword etiquette.

grimes fags should be euthanized

yeah i was. i was drunk and acting a bit stupid, but I was trying to be sincere.

i hope not. i almost wrote another email attempting to apologize but I decided against it.

SS = Suicide Squad
Harley Quinn:

>Harley Quinn (Harleen Frances Quinzel) is a fictional character appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman. The character was created by Paul Dini and Bruce Timm, and first appeared on Batman: The Animated Series in September 1992. She later appeared in DC Comics' Batman comic books, with her first comic book appearance in The Batman Adventures #12 (Sept. 1993).

>Harley Quinn is the Joker's frequent accomplice and lover, and she is also an ally to the supervillain Poison Ivy, from whom she gained an immunity to poisons and toxins. Her origin story relates that she met the Joker while working as a psychiatrist at Arkham Asylum, where the Joker was a patient. Harley Quinn is depicted as having a very pronounced New York accent. Her name is a play on the name "Harlequin", a character which originated in the commedia dell'arte.

Just wondering: what powers Claire has to incite such strong reactions (love or hate)?