MGMT is fucking dogshit and you know it

MGMT is fucking dogshit and you know it

Doesn't Sup Forums hate MGMT anyways?

They're like a shittier, younger AnCo

is the opinion around here

I occassionally see some people posting about how much they like them

Those people need to be set straight

The general opinion is that congratulations is an underrated gem and oralar spectacular one of the best pop albums of the decade :/ sorry bud

The general opinion is fucking wrong and 110% pleb

Yeah I'd say they're pretty good pop, Congratulations is a fun album. Nothing life-changing or groundbreaking but I appreciate a pretty melody and they pull off that sound better than many other indie pop acts targeted at teenage girls

>implying MGMT isn't targeted at teenage girls
FUCK

YOU

CUNT

Oracular Spectacular is alright. By pop music standards, it's a lot better than a lot of shit because it at least dabbles in some psychedelia. Not particularly well, mind you, but at least it tries. 5/10
Congratulations is incredible. They really carved out a nice sound for themselves in the neo psych pop landscape. Catchy, immediate songs that don't get as sugary sweet as the ones on their debut, interesting production, and of course, Siberian Breaks. 8/10
With MGMT, they thought they were animal collective.
They were wrong.
3/10
Hope they pull through with something more true to their sound on their next record.

I said "other." As in "just like them." They pretty much are.

Nice try summerfag, I bet you like the gerogerigegege and think steve reich is good

this album is great tho

Steve Reich is good, faggot

If you don't like Violin Phase or Music for 18 Musicians then please neck yourself immediately

ayyyy lmao please stop embarassing yourself "patrician"

It's better than most "psych pop" posted here

You are such a fucking faggot

I honestly hope your kill yourself in real life. Go buy a rope, learn how to tie a noose, and fucking hang yourself right fucking now.

nice reading comprehension faggot

are you calling me a faggot

>Someone actually attempts to discuss the band
>Everyone ignores him
Never change, Sup Forums

Everyone ignores you because your shitty blog post says absolutely nothing of meaning/new that hasn't been said already

He got ignored because he's a stupid cuck who liked Congratulations even though it's total dogshit

Wow you sure got me! Simply ebin!

Nice shoop

not everyone takes this shitty website as seriously as you, you fucking autist

>23 Replies
>11 Posters

>op doesn't like mgmt so Sup Forums needs to hate it as well to validate his opinion

Nah, congratulations was good and OS had some solid moments on there

Lol I was just memeing, I was actually right? That's pretty sad

Are you actually retarded? I was saying no one takes this shit seriously enough to actually shop something like that, christ. anyways, already called you on your shit so kindly fuck off

shitter version of everything everything desu (which is a 4/10 band)

Shut up faggots

SUCK

MY

B E N I S
E
N
I
S