ITT: criticisms only plebs use

>it's too safe
>it's too boring
>it's too bland
>its too long
>theres not enough lyrics

nice rare pepe my fellow fedora wearer

thanks but can you respond to my thread again

>it just sounds like noise!!! *giggles* can we listen to something else?

>it's too dated

are you this mad because you're secretly jealous of those "normies" with healthy social lives and more important things to worry about than some hipster garbage?

Are you defending normalfags user?
Defending their close mindedness to new things?
More or less happy that I can enjoy things that aren't enjoyed by the general public.

Did those posts hit too close to home for you?

"pretentious" and similar buzzwords."Pretentious" is to people who think they're patrician what "problematic" is to SJWs.

>using 'overrated' as a criticism

you are projecting quite a bit. all im saying is that it's pretty autistic to get angry about other people's preferences.
did mine?

>it's too safe
Anyone who criticizes a piece of music for not innovating simply does not like that genre of music.

>the music is good but i can't stand the singer

all of those can be valid if applied correctly

for example, pic related
>too long
it's a great album, but there is no reason for every song to be around 7 min, it could easily be a 40 min album, but it's 70 min

>did mine?
No, because I'm not the one who made a condescending and defensive post over something that was hardly even related to the thread. Nobody is "angry" over other people's preferences. It's about closed-minded and shallow criticisms over music. You are seriously in no position to call anyone autistic or accuse them of projecting.

it's ok, deep breaths. everything's gonna be alright friend.

>theres not enough lyrics
This is the only one plebs actually use
this is valid

is that totalbiscuit...

yes

>triggered

all completely valid criticisms except not enough lyrics