How old were you when you realized Scaruffi was the greatest master patrician of all times?

How old were you when you realized Scaruffi was the greatest master patrician of all times?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU
scaruffi.com/politics/usa08.html#usa1108c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I was 12. He said I was the first great swindle of his heart, then he violently molested me.

Are you an asian ballerina

scaruffi has no limits

youtube.com/watch?v=CTof1qKMbNU

Is there anything this man can't do?

Withhold his insatiable lust for succulent pre-teen cunny, for starters.

literally in high school

I fucking bought a Faust shirt from ebay to show off how patrician I was.

I'm leagues ahead of Sup Forums.

one of the few critics to acknowledge the greatness of early type o negative
he was too harsh on their later stuff though

I too was young, far too young. He was wintering in Kent, whoever 'he' was. I may have convinced myself that it was all a dream. I first saw him when he held the door for me at the local railway museum, and our paths crossed again in the library; we both reached for the same copy of Nabokov's Pale Fire as he hummed the vocal meloldy of Van Morisson's Cyrpus Avenue. Our hands brushed and we looked to each other – I with a nervous smile, he with a grin that has now come to haunt my mind's eye whenever I might allow my thoughts to wander as I am taken in by the motorik rhythms of certain popular German progressive rock bands. "Take it," he said. "I much prefer his earlier work." I thanked him and turned to leave, but as I did so he grabbed my dress and tugged me back, forcefully wrapping his arm about my waist and pushing my bottom against the rock of his crotch. I respected the policies of the library too much to scream. He pressed his nose to my scalp – "You're a soft little machine, aren't you? Mhm... seven out of ten." For reasons I still do not entirely comprehend, his judgement relaxed me. I told him my train was not leaving for another hour and he led me back to his cottage. Foreplay consisted of him slapping me about the face and asking "What does my baby say?" until I tearfully replied with "W-we can live in the empty spaces of this life." I do not wish to recall the rest of the afternoon in any more detail, but it was, as you would expect, slow deep and hard. Therapy is helping.

My smile is stuck, I cannot go back to your frownland...

Is he really a pedophile? That's pretty fucked up if so

Source?

I don't think he is but with meme magic being what it is Sup Forums has probably stirred some longing for loli in his meme-consciousness.

stop sucking this old white mans dick

in one of his articles he posed the question "why can't i marry a 12 year old?"
i don't think he's an actual pedo, i think he's just aggressively questioning accepted moral ideas

why did you feel the need to add "white man" to your sentence?

The same reason why you people add "black man" when referring to men of good color

to bait

hi newfag

theres just some article that he wrote in his ridiculous website where he seems to defend the notion that restricting the age limit for marriage or sex is a antiquated idea or something like that

>scaruffi.com/politics/usa08.html#usa1108c

>Why I voted against "gay" marriage (November 2008)

>The fact that so many Americans still believe it should be illegal to marry a 12-year-old only tells you how far America still is from becoming a serious culture. The Europeans have long recognized that the greatest relationships of all times are between male adults and female adolescents, who are the most biologically fit to produce offspring, as well as the most physically attractive. Followers of the Muslim faith rank the highly controversial Aisha over all of their prophet Mohammed’s other wives, who were far past the prime age for reproduction. Americans are still blinded by puritan values. Adult females are more mentally developed than adolescents (not true, by the way), therefore they must be the greatest partners. Europeans engaged in relationships with adolescent European girls in the middle ages, radical Islamists engage in relationships with adolescent Muslim girls in the present. Americans are often totally ignorant of the virtues of relationships with adolescent girls, they barely know the biological benefits. No wonder they will think that sexual relations with 12-year-old girls should be criminalized.

10/10

LMAO

lol trigert

Did you also hydrochlorically shave your weird? Papa Piero wouldn't be interested otherwise.