When you're going to realize that Grimes is the artist of the decade?

When you're going to realize that Grimes is the artist of the decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
pitchfork.com/news/66147-grimes-walks-off-stage-at-barclays-center/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When are you going to finally fuck off?

The last two seconds before I hang my self

At this point you're starting to annoy the people who actually like Grimes

It's a shame she's got such small tits.

I really hope she stops making music

That will not happen. Music and drawing are her life.

why did someone deleted the last thread?

to the guy that asked me why makes people hate or love grimes, you reminded me about one post that said something like she was born in a japanese genetic factory or something like that, it'd be creepy but really cool if it was true

youtube.com/watch?v=jEP5TDxhFP8
Thread theme

Only once my sense of taste deteriorates beyond the faintest glimpse of redemption and weight.

That does sound creepy. I'd like to hear more about this.

I'll try to get you the post, but I think I deleted it :( (i sent it to a friend)

stinky

So is she malnourished or is that just something she likes to milk so she doesn't have to deal with the fact her skinniness and paleness is because of all the amphetamines she abuses on tour?

She's ugly

Interesting

GOT IT YEAHHHH

I really like Grimes, but the more I watch of her, the more convinced I become that she is some sort of an illusion. She is just to perfect for the musical/cultural slot she is filling. She seems like she was genetically designed at the Advanced Club Kid Research Facility.

Think about it: She's "white," but she has the perfect skin, height and elegant limbs of an Asian woman. Alternatively, her features (especially nose and eyes) would be completely natural looking on a woman with dark brown skin. Don't you think she'd make a GORGEOUS black woman? I do.

She is basically the simultaneous ideal of Asian, black and white people- but she happens to have very white skin, which makes her more widely advertisable. Her face might be a little narrow and pointy to make a classically beautiful Indian woman, or other near-eastern people, but I'll bet they would still relate to her if her skin were changed into some familiar color range. Personally, I like looking at white blonds, but I'm always suspicious of them. They're constantly up to some scheme or another. And almost never does it involve making me happier.

So you missed me, ACKRF. Nice try, but until you come up with an Indian girl who has the curves of a black girl, the complexion of an Asian girl, the voice of an Irish girl and the "F it - let's just screw things up" attitude of an American girl, I won't be buying your product. So basically, I'm saying that Grimes is unbelievable. Not unbelievable as in "awesome," though I like her work, but unbelievable in the sense that I have a hard time believing that she was born of woman, and not out of some test tube in Japan. Or she could just exist as a digital avatar, not flesh and blood. Just from Canada? I've been to Canada. That's a really weak cover story.

deleted it because I fucked up the format 3 times, I hope no one saw those posts

Her look is pretty unique, just like her music.

No. When you're finally decide to improve your taste by listening to her music and leave behind your current shitty, shitty taste. When?

>grimes liked pic related a few hours ago on twitter
>still had the gaul to previously blame her poor stage performance on her chronic stomach pain
jfc shake my head

Grimes fans come up with some really creative stuff. Its like she awakens latent talent in her fans.

I like her music but the constant posting of her is fucking irritating. There's like 10 threads a day on her even when she's not doing anything like releasing any new music. If a new album dropped I'd understand but wew

People like to discuss her nonstop. She's just too charismatic and talented to be ignored, even for one day. I have no problem with that.

>Small tits
:)
>A shame
leave please

wew i can't do anything right today

She's not the artist of the decade, but she's very good.

Consider the following two artists:
The Grand Astoria
Homeboy Sandman

They have nothing to do with Grimes (or each other) musically, but they have both released like 15x more music this decade than Grimes. Maybe you think Grimes music is a little better, but it would have to be a LOT better to justify her being AOTD over those two.

>Homeboy Sandman
not even top 100 in terms of rappers this decade
your whole post is made to push these shitty nobodies that you probably found last week
>She's not the artist of the decade, but she's very good
everytime someone says some bullshit along these lines, you just know they're about to "educate" you about these artists that just escape the fucking bandcamp/SC realm

also
>implying more music is any sort of barometer to an artist's work
im done

>not even top 100 in terms of rappers this decade
You've likely not listened to much of his music, he's an incredibly accomplished artist.

>your whole post is made to push these shitty nobodies that you probably found last week
None of them are shitty nobody's, it's an entry-level who's-who of most of the ultra-respected underground rap artists of the past 10 years.

Of course, you didn't offer any actual rebuttal or artists of your own, so why should I have shit to prove to you?

Shit, I thought I was in a different friend where I was recommending rap to people. Anyway, I have been listening to both of those artists for years, go fuck yourself.

>no hammers
I have to fix this

T-THATS ILLEGAL user

is this why she ran off stage? has it been established why she ran off stage yet?

>not even top 100 in terms of rappers this decade
who listens to hundreds of different rappers from 2010-2016

Anyone know what happened?

pitchfork.com/news/66147-grimes-walks-off-stage-at-barclays-center/

she was hit, hit with a hammer

was a hammer thrown on stage?

agreed

a grimes song was playing at work today and a co-worker asked me if it was enya

anyway, someone needs to send "her" (grimes) back to the glue factory

>someone needs to send grimes back to the glue factory.

You mean the awesome factory, because that's where she come from.