Mix to listen to while getting ketamine infusion therapy

So I'm doing a bunch of ketamine infusions for depression and it's actually been helping a lot so far (INB4 kys). Thing is, I don't want to listen to smooth jazz mixed with nature sounds, which is what they have available as most institutions do, whilst in my therapeutic k-hole, so I've just been doing it with silence. Been considering a white noise machine, but I have three sessions left (plus boosters, I guess, but hopefulyl I won't need them anytime soon) and figured I'd try at least one with a suitable soundtrack.

Any suggestions? I feel like instrumental music would be better, but music with mostly unintelligible words would probably be good. I've never used ketamine recreationaly so I don't have much experience. The infusions are beyond what people would probably do as a club drug but obviously not fully anesthetic. What's the "music of ketamine?" Some flavor of ambient?

I'm pretty open to suggestions 'cause I plan on listening to everything I haven't heard to see if it would go along with the kind of experiences I've been having. Also, the infusion lasts about 50 minutes so albums of that length might be cool. Thanks!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6oWxfAvJKhE
youtu.be/-dCmcnQcAUc?t=9m42s,
youtube.com/watch?v=XNkCIq4UoXo
youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you want unintelligible, then look no further. Super cool, dreamy chill stuff with really unique vocals. Even with the lyrics in front of me I can't make heads or tails of what this guy is saying, but for me that only makes it better. You can mondegreen it and make the words whatever you want

>ketamine infusion therapy

just had to look it up myself, wild shit OP. sorry you have to go through that, jealous of the treatment but obviously not worth the pain leading up to it. try brian eno's ambient series.

Honestly old school dubstep/ future garage/ uk bass is the best aesthetic for ketamine imo, anything with a deep rich sub bass will be nice

Put a bullet in your brain.

INCREDIBLY rude

youtube.com/watch?v=6oWxfAvJKhE

>gets given ketamine for depression

You lucky bastard

this, bumping thread because OP deserves some tunes

What fucking doctor gives someone ketamine for depression?!?!?

It's used in rare instances in which normal treatments are ineffective in treating depression, it's still a medical grey area. OP would probably have to sign something to say if he dies they're not held liable.

Try this

It cures it permanently or you're stuck on it for good?

Depression is a life long illness, the best you can do is trying to reduce negative features of your particular depression, without creating additional ones.

So what's the point of the ketamine if it doesn't cure it?

it's fucking awesome bruv

I have no idea, I'm not medically qualified to answer that question. Health professionals have made the decision as well as OP to try this avenue of treatment. So there must be a greater reward than risk, if you look at the studies it can help some but is not a catch all.

i mean, there's a lot of great disassociative music out there. dragging a dead deer up a hill, this radiohead b-side: youtu.be/-dCmcnQcAUc?t=9m42s, and this sun araw track: youtube.com/watch?v=XNkCIq4UoXo are a few favorites. if you're goal here is therapy though perhaps a bunch of trippy shit would just waste the experience.

oliver nelson - blues and the abstract truth

>Depression is a life long illness
lol bullshit

my cure to depression was getting a job and my own apartment

you must be miserable

This and also Andy Scott - Luxury Problems

you didnt have depression then you idiot, you were a sad little bitch

>Being this willfully ignorant

I suppose you're an authority on mental illness because you felt sad once?

Music sounds amazing on K. Even a little bump makes it seem like it's being played in your ears with the artist in a studio.

My rec would be salad days - Mac demarco. The riffs and twang of that album will blow your mind.

Or makeout videotapes - there's even a song on that called special K

just lounge yo ass and let Shia deconstruct your techno-social existence

youtube.com/watch?v=bfN21Q0yMJ4

This. Burial is perfect for ket

Dang ketamine is so hard to find around here,
I'm getting pretty tired of DXM

>tfw you will never be a teen again playing Rez on the dreamcast while doing K with my buddies
Why live??