No Grimes thread? Grimes thread then. Before posting, listen to this:

No Grimes thread? Grimes thread then. Before posting, listen to this: youtube.com/watch?v=qGLvUejoRb4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FxO9nu3bdEo
youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM
youtube.com/watch?v=JiVPvFy69NY
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie
youtube.com/watch?v=llUKCRQO8a4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Helloooooooooooo!

Favourite track from each album?

>Geidi Primes
Shadout Mapes
>Halfaxa
World Princess
>Visions
Circumambient
>Art Angels
World Princess part II

>Circumambient

That's my shit. underrated Grimes.

I don't get it. Does she like hammers or something?

>Geidi Primes
Venus in Fleurs

>Halfaxa
Devon

>Visions
Be a Body

>Art Angels
Artangels or REALiTi

It's a stupid forced meme. A literal retard threatened to hit Grimes with a hammer. Mad world!

>retard

hmm. Well clearly she couldn't reference this place if someone told her about death threats from here. I think doing so stigmatizes your record label and causes legal problems.
But it's probably safe to assume the death threats and hammer guy are linked in some way. There's quite normal people here too.

I really hope the hammer guy didn't threaten her irl. There are many fuckwits but some of them cross the line.

>Geidi Primes
Rosa (sorry I gotta)
>Halfaxa
Weregild
>Visions
Skin
>Art Angels
Pin

I could easily pick Rosa & Weregild instead of Venus in Fleurs & Devon. They're really awesome.

>Geidi Primes
avi
>Halfaxa
Dream Fortress
>Visions
Nightmusic
>Art Angels
Life in the Vivid Dream

>Life in the Vivid Dream
Unusual choice. I bet you don't like AA that much.

>No Grimes thread? Grimes thread then.
So... artists you'd hit with a hammer then?

Hey MC Hammer guy, when the fuck you're going to stop it? You could be in deep trouble if something bad happens to Grimes. Death threats are serious business.

PAAA-YOW!!!

RIGHT IN THE FOREHEAD!!!

remember to report death threats guys

they are not to be tolerated

Yeah, that worked out really well the last few grimes threads, didn't it?

lol

You're playing with fire dude. You will be burned. Badly.

You'll remember my words when the police/FBI will break your door and smash your face on the floor. It will be too late.

>not caught yet != never caught
Everything you do has consequences. Stop acting like a retard and be decent for a change. Is that too much to ask?

i heard that you've been oppressing woman again, user

enforcing those patriarchal roles again, user

FBI? Faggot bitch investigation?

I'm behind 7 proxies + I got my door wired with 30 pounds of C4, lil' niggas. I ain't gay.

what's your favorite grimes song guys?

That C4 will explode in your smug and idiotic face, faggot. This happens if you're playing with explosives.

Now seriously, take a break from shitposting and do your homework for school, cunt.

you guys will be sorry

WHEN

SHE'S

DEAD

anyone half-decent at hacking want to snag his ip address and report? I'd do it when I get home, but I'm at work now

dont worry im backtracing him right now

OMG LEET HAXORS GONNA GET MEEEEEE

lol

wait hold on

is there now a HammerSpammerâ„¢?

Fuck off you fucking bitch

yep

This is the first time it's been my favorite off the album. Killer closing track desu.

aka waifu thread chemo

kek

There's also Butterfly after it...

Damn you waifufags have changed. I guess it makes sense, though.

He's an MC Hammer fanboy. He own all his discography and 40 copies of U Can't Touch This single.

Jokes on you I'm on the public libraries wifi! I'm homeless!

Nigga, the HammerSpammerâ„¢ don't stammer!

You can't stop shitposting, HammerSpammer? Read a book, go outside with a gf, write a program instead.

No, no i never heard of it. Songs don't really mean anything.

You said "Killer closing track desu". But it's the second to last, there's also the song Butterfly after it. Butterfly is the closing track, not Vivid Dream.

Oh, I think I deleted that one. I didn't get it.

Killer closing track more like KILL HER with a HaMMMER

You will pay for all these threats.

I really dislike her negro nose and the fact she's a talentless bint. Apart from that she's qt (loljk)

I'm not that same guy I just joined in because strong dislike for you pussays.

Thanks for the (((you)))

I really dislike your stupid and talentless comment.

I hope someone really does hit Grimes with a hammer. Shit would be hilarious.

youtube.com/watch?v=FxO9nu3bdEo

Its a very talented comment because it extracted a reply from (you)

U shld feelbad for liking such a bint, you weak beta

What a faggot! You must be insane.

Actually I had a lot of fun in my lunchbreak making grimes fans upset like you.

See you next thread

>grimes
>being hit her with this
I can't wait for it to happen.

>mfw shhhhhhhh ...only dreams now

>Geidi PrImes
Zoal, Face Dancer
>Halfaxa
Devon
>Visions
Nightmusic
>Art Angels
World Princess pt. II

>Nightmusic
Patrician choice

h a m m e r
t i i i i i i m e

grimes makes good music, I would never hit her with a hammer

still when I first listened to Visions Oblivion and Genesis were my favs, but I've listened to them to the point where I don't like them that much anymore

Oblivion and Genesis are still some of the songs of the decade, though.

I would.

when do you think this pic was taken?

looks like 2011, but my gut says 2008

she had pink hair in 2012 I think, from when this pic was taken

grimes is for plebes

Wrong on every level. The likes of Taylor Swift or Katy Perry are plebs. Grimes makes patrician electropop, beloved by anyone with a strong understanding of the real electronic music. Only on this shitty board her artistic vision is belittled by idiots that never composed a song in their whole useless life. Like Grimes gives a fuck about their opinionz...

Grimes is irrelevant when there's Kraftwerk.

Wrong again. You imply that there's place for only one relevant artist: Kraftwerk. They're both relevant: one (Kraftwerk), for pioneering electronic music and making it accessible to the masses and the other one (Grimes) for taking older genres (IDM, synthpop, dreampop) and making them fresh again with a weird twist (influences from industrial, r&b, industrial, jpop, medieval).

Grimes is one the most relevant electronic producers at the moment. She will be regarded as an innovator in the years to come, I have no doubt about it. She never released a bad album so far (you Art Angels haters suck a lollipop).

And speaking of Kraftwerk, they're a legacy band. They didn't release a new album since 20fucking03, a long time ago. They're relevant based on their old work.

Wrong again. You imply that there's place for only one relevant artist: Kraftwerk. They're both relevant: one (Kraftwerk), for pioneering electronic music and making it accessible to the masses and the other one (Grimes) for taking older genres (IDM, synthpop, dreampop) and making them fresh again with a weird twist (influences from industrial, r&b, indie rock, jpop, medieval).

Grimes is one the most relevant electronic producers at the moment. She will be regarded as an innovator in the years to come, I have no doubt about it. She never released a bad album so far (you Art Angels haters suck a lollipop).

And speaking of Kraftwerk, they're a legacy band. They didn't release a new album since 20fucking03, a long time ago. They're relevant based on their old work.

The difference between Grimes and other female electronic producers like Holly Hendron or Laurel Halo or is that Grimes' music has soul. It's melodic, experimental and relatable. Not masturbatory bleeps and bloops but actual great songs.

Laurel Halo and Tei Shi are still pretty awesome

all she does in her songs is whine about hard times in her life

thats not very good desu.

HAMMER

Wrong. There are few songs about it, but most of them are pretty abstract: Circumambient, Weregild, Zoal the Face Dancer, Artangels,...

>Geidi Primes
Avi
>Halfaxa
Weregild
>Visions
Symphonia IX
>Art Angels
eh Kill v Maim i guess

>Symphonia IX
One of the best songs ever.

its probably her best song to date not one i always come back to but its the most affecting one

I love the live version: youtube.com/watch?v=YSWwVYuqsVM

her singing is so good there, it's like all of her anxiety went away just on that day

youtube.com/watch?v=JiVPvFy69NY this is just amazing, she's otherworldly

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfshjAsRKumjek3rgVUB7TvzzMURspMie playlist

>NOTICE ME!!

That's right. Circumambient also sounded amazing.

bump

/daily reminder Grimes is an ugly malnourished weaboo/

UHH HHUHH

OH NOOOOO

ITTT CAMEE

HIGHER THANA HURRICANNNNEEE

Amazing how she ruined her career after that

?

>Amazing how she ruined her career after that
By ruined do you mean achieving even higher acclaim and bigger audiences?

youtube.com/watch?v=llUKCRQO8a4

if you like grimes you may like this

BUTTERFLYS FLYING THROUGH THEBAIR

OHHHH NNNOOOOO

IITTT CCAAAMMMMEEEEE
SWEEETERRR THANN A SUGGARR CAANNNEEEE

YAAHIYY

>higher acclaim from idiots
>bigger audience, only adding hipsters and tone deaf retards

I know who you are. End your life faggot.

her lyrics were never good to start with, you're one of the guys who think she "sold out" right?

I love the lyrics in Butterfly. I wasnt implying they are bad.

Even the tske a shit line is OK by me.

UHH HHUHHH

OOHH NOOOHHOOOOO

ITTTT CAMMMEEE

come in its fun.

Art Angels still is a nice 6 out of 10

>this assblasted

go back to your room, nerd

Actually that's a good advice for you, faggot. Your opinion doesn't matter. At. All. Higher acclaim is not from idiots, but from connoiseurs. You being a pleb could never understand this simple thing that your dislike of this album doesn't fucking matter. Fuck off.

Claire. Please. Stop.

It is embarrassing.

grimes a cute

>implying it's Claire...