Shoegaze Trad

>it's been 5 years since the last asobi seksu album edition

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkshinyultrablast.bandcamp.com/album/grandfeathered
mega.nz/#F!vwFzmSYZ!7skouGNbmpjVjj_XPl4dYw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's cause they broke up

Does anyone enjoyu Pinkshinyultrablast ? AOTY material for sure.

pinkshinyultrablast.bandcamp.com/album/grandfeathered

OMG I DIND'T KNOW

Now I'm sad, thanks for ruining my day

Got a link? I'd like to check it out

slsk

I'd rather not use slsk

reason?

bro soulseek will seriously improve the quality of your life

I honestly don't know how it manages to do this but its like a perfected limewire. The only issue is sometimes faggots lie about the quality of their tracks but its not that big of an issue to me at least.

Also has anyone listened to the new band by some of the members? I saw the album at my university's radio station recently but didn't get a chance to listen. I heard it has two members from Boris on a few tracks.

slsk is literally GOAT

I'm not as good with computers as I'd like to be and the potential to fuck up and download something bad makes me uncomfortable.

It's a dumb reason.

you can filter out files that have an executable extension or other possibly malicious extensions, but then again someone could find an exploit in the mp3/m4a/flac libraries which is unlikely at this point

I just downloaded it; this is actually pretty rad

Because shoegaze sucks now. Just a bunch of Beach House imitations and other limp indie trends.

It's definitely a good thing to know your limits when it comes to stuff, a good thing that most people often disregard

however I sincerely don't see how soulseek would fuck you up. When I said perfected limewire I meant in that there's no questionable .exe files being sent anywhere. I guess because the people who use it are pretty into music and heavy on self moderation of shit like that? Not sure. I'd give it a try desu

It's the only thing I'd say is a reasonable alternative to what.cd. Definitely my go to when I'm at uni and the internet blocks torrents

Yeah, I had a quick look around at a few albums and just the whole interface and quality of the program has got me some kinda way.

Sharing an album for each one I download; thanks for the kind words pals~

For the guy who made a thread with this album, thank you!! Made me want to listen to it and now I'm in love.

Awesome album from 1993 guys, give it a go.

Me again; downloading soulseek was the best decision of my life

OP here, picture is my library. All from soulseek.

0 virus

forgot the pic, heh

*farts*

mega.nz/#F!vwFzmSYZ!7skouGNbmpjVjj_XPl4dYw

here you go

I'm a nervous fuck like you as well and I just downloaded this, do you also have to share stuff to download it? Is it like a private tracker? The thing is, I don't think I have any music that isn't already on there, my collection's pretty mediocre.

Some people require you to share to download, other's don't. Even if you have something that's already on there, your location or quality may be better for someone's specific needs.