>>65759815

Stop reposting this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26zOjIh9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's already a thread on this, take your shit back to

Reminder that Sup Forumscucks are trying to divert attention away from a more significant incident.

Deserved it for being Radiohead fans desu

But that has nowt to do with music. This does. Anyway, best that Sup Forums aren't talking about that outside their board, because they decided within minutes of it happening that it's a false flag.

Spot the barbaric camel fuckers

>tfw can't eat at my favorite Mediterranean restaurant because they hike the price during Ramadan

What OP wrote isn't related to music either.

>Why are muslims such savage animals?

Leave your momma out of this.

The irony is that r/TheDonald is currently one of the biggest safespaces out there.

>critiquing people for seeking higher education

You just exposed your entire hand (although I'll agree some people are ironically closed minded in academia)

Just go circlejerk this shit on Sup Forums you'll get more responses

>tfw my favorite falafel place only has one employee working it lately around dinner and I just realized it's probably because the rest of the guys are fasting for Ramadan

Islam must be stopped desu

It's at least tangentially related to music though. To be honest though, you could make an article about anything here, and so long as you finish it with "music for this feel" the mods'll let it slide.

Heck, you don't even need to do that Do you remember the Date Ariane thread the other day?

Do you think OP intends to talk about Radiohead's music? Or just whine about how much he despises muslims?

>The irony is that r/TheDonald is currently one of the biggest safespaces out there.
>every place on the internet dedicated to one topic is a safe space

>"music for this feel" the mods'll let it slide.
When I've been feeling incredibly depressed I've been banned for this, it doesn't work

Kebabs are fucking trash.

Send them all to the moon; it's already ashen wasteland and Kafir can blow up whatever he wants to.

>>every place on the internet dedicated to one topic is a safe space

Not the user you are responding to but I don't understand what you mean by this?

It seems like you are critiquing generalization while at the same time saying something can be generalized which I don't understand.

Nice strawman. But I was referring to r/TheDonald's habit of instantly banning anyone that disagrees with Trump.

>b-but Bernie subreddits do the same

Nowhere near the same rate.

Echochambers will be the death of society.

>Sup Forums defending muslims

I hate muslims as much as the next guy but can you really argue that this belongs on Sup Forums? Fucking summerfags like you need to fuck off back to /r/eddit, just because school's out shouldn't give you an excuse to shill your ebin ideology where it's unwanted and unrelated.

Well, the people who were attacked/owned the record store were muslims too. I'll defend those people for sure.

>The irony is that r/TheDonald is currently one of the biggest safespaces out there.
Holy fucking kek.

ciswhitemaelstrom really is the greatest troll of all time. The asshurt has carried itself over to Sup Forums. I can't believe this shit.

>mfw r/TheDonald mod was caught doing vote manipulation

>The record shop was locked on Saturday morning and pictures printed by Turkish media showed owner, Seogu Lee, a South Korean national, kneeling outside the shop in a state of apparent distress.

>Hurriyet newspaper said many South Koreans were inside at the time of the attack.

Also:
>muslims
>drinking alcohol
pick uno my friend

they were drinking

>being this triggered

I know tons of muslims who drink. Are you from a small white town or something?

then they're not Muslim

>evidence for one out of 166k subscribers is evidence substantial for the banhammer
You want it to be over so bad, but the asshurt will continue. You're cross posting and you're still asshurt.
>if I say triggered enough I'll stop being angry!
Unreal memes. I'm gonna message Dylan about this.

>I know tons of muslims

I bet you do

>no true scotsman

I grew up in a muslim country, dipshit. Alcohol's easier to acquire than weed back home.

that doesn't apply at all

I knew Sup Forums wasn't that conservative, or liberal, just really to the left from what I've seen over the years, but come on, defending (ass-backwards religion) again? At least say "not all muslims" or that alcohol was the cause of the beating.
Also the thread isn't Sup Forums, it's just someone cashing in for the butthurt meme replies. Don't post or report if you ought to do something. 90% of threads here are political now because you always need to laugh last.

dear god huxley was right

It certainly applies here. You're implying that no (true) muslim would drink alcohol.

>Sup Forums thread
>people arguing about the internal politics of a fucking subreddit (about meme man himself no less)
hmm

>anyone who likes what I don't like deserves to be harmed
This is why you don't have any friends user

>I grew up in a muslim country

your parents were failures

>This is why you're a mudslime Kafir
ftfy

I sincerely can't believe you guys are this angry about this.

It's so fucking obvious what Dylan is doing and you cucks are bitching completely out of context now like holy SHIT.

I haven't laughed at anything this hard in a long time.

Dat projection

cuck

>people on Sup Forums actually defend turks

LMAO

project my cum in your face

gib cummies pls

I have many friends. Stop projecting

>still seething with nu male rage
This is the best election cycle of all time.

cuck

The only conclusion I can draw from your shitposts is that you have parental issues linked to some form of repressed sexuality. Have you considered group therapy?

>Why are muslims such savage animals?

Why are people such savage animals? You could have been born into the same culture and indoctrinated with the same beliefs. If any particular culture or nationality has a propensity for violence, then all humans have a propensity for violence.

It was just a few centuries ago that white men were raping and pillaging like barbarians - the Crusades, Vikings, what have you.

Interestingly, the Middle East wasn't always the fundamentalist shithole it is now. Prior to the Crusades, the Golden Age of Islam saw the Middle East responsible for spreading literacy throughout parts of Europe. Predominantly Muslim cultures were also quite philosophical, bordering on atheism.

thread theme:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bh26zOjIh9I

>in which Bernie bros are angry about being banned from MAGA HQ
>on Sup Forums

They can drink and fuck hookers and do whatever they want, as long as they kill and are killed for allah they get a free pass. You should be especially wary of sandniggers who seem to have secular values.