youtube.com/watch?v=G3OaMZojJRg
youtube.com/watch?v=wRCAuao67F4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LCD Soundsystem is postmodern

>when white people steal
DUDE ITS AN HOMAGE GREAT COVER DUDEBRO
>When black people sample
THESE NIGGERS HAVE NO TALENT SUE SUE SUE

>being able to play a part or mimic a style on an instrument is equal to sampling a part on a machine

What did he steal? Could it possibly have made his music listenable? Doubtful.

i feel like it's a widely known thing that their song 'home' is an homage to this must be the place by the talking heads but i've refused to look it up so i can retain my pride for figuring it out all on my own

I´ve heard a million times how he's stolen and from the proofs it seems like fucking blatant ripoffs, but it may seem that everything is way too perfect almost like a conceptual thing.
The concept behind LCD has always been nostalgia and the perks of growing old, and looking for a new youth, so it seems kind of artistically correct to me( not legally or compostion wise) that he pulls that kind of jerky moves. But then again I'm so biased towards him because LCD are my favorite band. What he does is not fair, not even legal, but I think he does it right.

yeah, lcd soundsystem is very in debt to it's influences but james openly acknowledges that

yep
prove me wrong faggot

im not sure what this thread is about, but their on song sounds EXACTLY like iggy pops "night clubbing"

Is that Russian comedian and entertainerSlavoj Zizek?

and the lcd sound system on
youtube.com/watch?v=wRCAuao67F4

The name of the band is talking heads

Azerbaijani radio broadcaster, you mean?

What does this mean though?

no its Bosnian war criminal Radovan Karadžić

>There are people that will defend LCD Soundsystem for doing this but not Led Zeppelin
Don't deny it, you know it's true

What did he steal?

>war criminal