What are tublrtard SJW regressive leftists going to do now that the religion of peace tried killing their favorite band?

What are tublrtard SJW regressive leftists going to do now that the religion of peace tried killing their favorite band?

....'s fans

It wasn't for religious reasons. They just really hate Radiohead.

probably nothing

blame white men

Christ what's wrong with Yorkes face

Hopefully realize that Muslims do not belong in modern secular society.

Islam is the scapegoat here, the real reason is because they had taste.

>tublrtard
>regressive leftists
>religion of peace
Don't hold back

DEATH TO THOSE WHO SING OF MATH AND FISH LIKE LITTLE GIRL

Is that Peter "the wrong brother died" Hitchens?

t. Cuck

Because they didn't want non-Muslims tasting alcohol?

I thought Turkey was secular. Wtf happened to that

tfw you're a muslim who's covered Radiohead at gigs on several occasions

What now regressive righties?

HOW DARE YOU

>regressive righties
nice oxymoron achmed. I hope your next meal inadvertently consists of pork.

Nah, their current administration has been fundie pandering for a few years, and Erdogan is spending all of his time trying to remove Kurds.

Turkey's mostly Muslim. "Secular" refers to the government's position on religion, but being a secular state doesn't stop Muslims from coming into a place and beating people with pipes.
Covered as in written about them? What does that have to do with this?

I don't know but the fact that some people want Turkey in the EU makes my skin fucking crawl.

I don't think you know what an oxymoron is.

>I hope your next meal inadvertently consists of pork.

I eat bacon and drink craft beer, tho. I appreciate you wishing harm on me, though.

>Covered

Performed Radiohead covers.

how are you a muslim then

I still don't understand the significance.
The offenders beat Radiohead fans with pipes cause they were drinking during Ramadan.

Born into a muslim family.

but you don't practice it i reckon

do you actually follow the faith or is it like how some people are born in a christian family but they don't go to church/follow the bible/etc. i thought muslims were stricter about that sorta thing tho

If you don't believe in Islam and just pretend to so you won't be ostracized, you're not really a Muslim.
Muslims thankfully know as little about their faith as Christians, or the world would be a much less peaceful place. The people blowing stuff up are the ones that know they're supposed to follow Mohamed's example of territorial expansion in the name of Islam.

>regressive leftists
EPIC

t. regressive lefturd bigot

Seems like a cool dude

Not merely drinking, but listening to secular music

Community cohesion is more important than the truth to collectivists, and this is why they apply "fashion morals" to speech.

Was that an actual reason?
I understand why it could be a reason, I just didn't catch it in the article I read, if it was there.

keep it coming. let it all out

>do you actually follow the faith

Outside of celebrating religious holidays and giving to charity, I don't do much. Praying 5 times a day isn't fun. I stopped going to the mosque a few years ago.
I'm in my mid 20s, so my conservative mother can't really say shit to me.

>Muslims thankfully know as little about their faith as Christians

Not sure how true that is. I had to take a compulsory Islamic studies course in high school. I have my own set of issues with Islam regarding some of its teachings, but I don't harbor hate towards all muslims in general.

>Sup Forums hasn't started thinking outside of in-groups and out-groups yet

one step at a time guys

reminder that saying all muslims are inherently terrorists is like saying the westboro baptist church and jerry fallwell and kkk represent all christians. and the way the right uses muslim to target arabs you could do the same exact thing using christianity to target white people.

radical islam is like .00000000000001 of the world muslim population and you want to make billions suffer because of a few fundies. go fuck yourself.

low-tier reddit bait

Is that supposed to disprove the first panel? Those actions were still carried out by a fraction of muslims

>Implying you need good bait to hook someone who's rabidly anti-Islam