youthattack.bandcamp.com/album/poser
youtube.com/watch?v=LnI7rUdt1-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=6WHTklDWedQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpjT7mg68U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>join
I meant share

Trrrrrrrr

Liked it, but not as much as Abandon All Life.
Do you have YWNBOOU in 320? I can only find vbr

Nails are not powerviolence. How do hardcore kids not get this into their thick skulls.

And Magrudergrind had the better grind release this year. Plus the EP Svffer released late last year was top Emoviolence.

I think it's just because the words power and violence are pretty visceral and literally accurate terms for Nails. "powerful" "violent" etc. Even though it's wrong, I get the confusion.

Any recs for more of this kinda stuff?

youtube.com/watch?v=a3PU0JgAvF0

>The other day I masturbated to pictures of you at your birthday party.
>They were the only ones I still had.
>It felt so wrong, just like my life.
>I hope I'm dead by the time you read this. I love you.

who I

Magrudergrind
Full of Hell
early (very early) Code Orange
Svffer
Council of Rats
Oathbreaker
Ghostlimb
Graf Orlock
Shackles
Spirits
Disgrace
Forced Order
Fury
Powertrip

adornorecords.bandcamp.com/album/demo-i
boak.bandcamp.com/album/ii

Bands like Nails ? Listen to everything on Closed Casket Activities, it pretty much all sound the same

prime 2016 pv

damn that's a bunch. Thanks man

cheers

Oh and Red Death, GLOSS, Pure Disgust, Firewalker if you don't mind the more punk side of things.

would have agreed like 1,5 years ago, CCA has been iffy/not that active recently

This was better

youthattack.bandcamp.com/album/poser

Also true, rip

I'll be going to their final chicago show. You seeing them on their last tour?

Yeah, coming round to germany in October, I think? Homewrecker as support, am stoked.

I stopped being a fan of theirs around 1.5 years ago so you're probably right

Anyway, what's the biggest grind band at the moment ?

Really digging Full of Hell

can this thread be /hardcore/ general? not enough of these.

Hmm, hard to decide. Funnily enough, probably Nails, then a tie between Full of Hell and, well, WN.

In the metal sphere probably Cattle Decap.

Saw them in Barca at the show where their van was cracked. Rip.

Did anyone ever get into this record? Solid PV

I cant wait to see them this summer. Tour of the fucking year right here.

Whaaaaat. Harm's Way is still around? I saw them like 8 years ago. That dude buff as fuck.

I see him all the time at local shows. He's fucking built like a tree but actually kinda short. Cool dude though. They put out an album last year that was pretty good but I liked their previous releases better.

Anyone else going to Nails and Full of Hell in London?

I agree, but what would you classify Nails?

I saw that show twice yesterday. Definitely go see it.

Lol. Yeah, he is like a tree. When I saw them, he started doing pull ups on a chain hanging from the ceiling mid-set.

Dude even has to work out during his band's set.

It's a dope line up, for sure. But really would only go for AD, Fury and PT. Always hated Terror and am basically done with HW.

Going in November when they come to around, saw FoH with The Body this year, was dope.

It's Hardcore with strong Grind leanings. It's even what they call themselves.

I'm always worried about going to these kind of shows when I don't look like a part of the 'scene'

Power trip are worth it by themselves. They played one of the best sets I've ever seen.

AD are amazing live as well. I'm, surprised the hardcore scene isnt more uptight about how poppy they are.

There isn't a dress code for hardcore shows, wear whatever you want.

I'm 170cm, no tats or anything. I don;t really look like a hardcore kid but I;ve never had a problem.

Definitely go, modern hxc shows are are basically just kids wearing trendy shit. If you're into the music, who cares what other people think.

Yeah, PT are/were on Euro tour but didn't get close so I couldn't see them, definitely still on my list.

And I saw AD with Noisem last year, was great. I think it's got a lot to do with how posi stuff (like Turnstile) is getting more attention. Plus the punk side of things in hxc has taken over, as opposed to the last couple of years that were dominated by the metal influence.

> hardcore with grind leanings
Yeah fair enough

Yeah I'm definitely gonna go. Nice to know I won't stick out even if i look pretty normie

I'm glad the posi vibe is coming back. Reminds me of have heart shows back in the day.

Turnstile are amazing live as well, saw them a few weeks back for my second time. Pretty sure the drummer is the same as AD as well.

word of advice: if you wear a hat it might get knocked off and destroyed

rip full of hell hat

sorry for your loss. I have the struggle of wearing glasses to shows

Dude, it's normie haven.

Man, Have Heart. The final Bane shows in EU gave me the same kinda vibe.

Gonna see Turnstile next week! And yeah, same drummer. Think the AD guitarist is filling in for Turnstile rn, as well.

"Last" bane show, eh? I remember the first time they said that.

Bane will play until Aaron is dead lol.

Normies getting made fun of at shows is just a myth created to keep normies away from shows.

Lol, true. They should just end it already. Was a good show but enough is enough.

Reminds me of Foundation, they were on their "final tour" for like year, too.

>foundation

Actual RIP tho. I missed the last show they played in my city this year and never actually saw them live. One of my biggest regrets.

Missed them as well because their last euro shows were almost only UK. But I think their final show is up on YT, pretty good.

This band is fucking dope

bumpan thread.

what are you looking forward to this year? new bent life, mizery, higher power, true love, and power trip soon.

And fuck, I just remembered. Today's actually the last Bane show lol.

All of those save for Mizery. Pure Disgust debut is gonna drop soon, too. Fear the CO Roadrunner record will be absolute shit.

And we might actually - might - get that 3rd Dangers LP this year.

Not a fan of mizery? I'm a huge sucker for crossover so I'm pretty hyped. If you haven't heard this EP I'd check it out.

>ANGER is almost 10 years old
literally what the fuck

Nah, not really. Always thought of them as an inferior Suburban Scum and I don't even like SS.

Anniversary is just a month away, I think.

where does the time go?
I always put SC in the beatdown category as opposed to crossover. They never held my interest either though.

True, I guess. Similar vibe to me, they're all just copying Rotting Out in the end.

Saw this guy last night. Been to hundreds of concerts but i have to say he is probably the most musically talented dude ive ever seen.

Power Trip is always worth it. Their PBS interview/visit was really good too

youtube.com/watch?v=LnI7rUdt1-Q

Amazing, I didn't think it was possible to like them any more than I already do.

>can this thread be /hardcore/ general?
2016 edititon

youtube.com/watch?v=6WHTklDWedQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZLpjT7mg68U