Is there a worse band then U2?

Is there a worse band then U2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oxqnFJ3lp5k
youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Coldplay

Nah lol

U2 aren't even that bad. Joshua Tree and War are alright.

Yeah, there's definitely worse

Muse

Nickelback
Sage

their early stuff is pretty good tho

Weezer
Gorillaz
Blur

Not a massive U2 fan but I listened to them as a child and young teen. I never really understood why people dislike them. They have some really good songs and are a phenomenal live band.

agree on blur.

U2 legitimately is not a bad band. They had consistently good singles from like 1988-1994 and one good album.

Parachutes is a great album...everything after that, trash

Fuck all of you it's fucking train.

Train is like that kid in highschool who just did enough to get by because he could, but as a pop group.
youtube.com/watch?v=oxqnFJ3lp5k
Genuinely goddamn insufferable.

This 100%

Train is fucking awful.

Also, U2 in the 80s was great and I agree they are very good live. I hated How to Dismantle etc. but people that hate on songs like Bad or In the Name of Love can suck my dick

>I never really understood why people dislike them

because of this massive faggot

explain

Plenty. U2 at least gave us "Where the Streets Have No Name," so that promotes them from shittiest band to just above that.

Seriously imo (in my opinion) one of the worst popular artist ever, fuck these Irish pricks, no fuck Irish people overall, Scots unite

>check wiki
>find out they release a led zeppelin cover album

U2's early albums are good, there are lots of other bands that were never good to begin with.

The first two had good material early on but blur are absolute boyband dogshit

Linkin Park

lmao what is the point of these threads. the consensus is always
>recent u2 is terrible, early u2 had some good albums

The
>u2 sucks
thread doesn't need to be posted everyday.

this

These threads always confuse me. Have people seriously never listened to 90s U2? It's pretty great. The 80s stuff is good too, but I prefer the 90s albums.

Also, wtf is up with the blur hate? They aren't amazing or anything, but they're better than weezer, or at least on the same level.

youtube.com/watch?v=vdLuk2Agamk
Millennials hate music made before they were born, so basically everything out there. Yet they are so quick to praise Radiohead.

He's a massive faggot. And he's in the band. People hate him, so they hate the band as well.

Yeah, War is great.

It's especially humourous given Radiohead and U2 probably have more similarities than differences lol

Yeah. They both make shit music, have insufferable cunts as frontmen, and haven't been relevant for ages.

Never really understood the Bono hate.
Henry Rollins goes to town on him in a spoken word show a couple decades ago and it kinda snowballed from there.

Sure he's pretentious and cocky but so are a lot of other frontmen but unlike other frontmen he seems to actually give a shit about some issues and gets crucified for doing stuff about it.

Radiohead are literally the best band of the past 20 years.

achtung baby too

>implying Linkin Park can do any wrong
6 unironically god-tier albums in a row, especially the Minutes to Midnight - A Thousand Suns - Living Things streak

Zooropa is very good though

the Arcade Fire