What does Sup Forums thinks of spotify

What does Sup Forums thinks of spotify.

I love it

>he uses Spot-a-Pleb™

I like it although of course I wish they had more like the new Autechre

i use premium, it's pretty good

Just torrent music, fuck monthly payments

Handy, but it has a p small selection

Spot-A-Pleb is a lot of fun for discovering music just by entering words that sound good to you.

I just use the free web player

>Just torrent music
people eventually get as much freedom as they can handle

none

Am I a pleb for only using spotify and not having an actual lybrary?

Yes
You also save reddit frogs on your computer.

That's a (pleb)^2

Yes

Free web player with Adblock on is the correct option for Spotify.

Pretty good. Never have any issues with it. Was thinking of trying Apple Music

busted

I love it, but I wish they would implement a music locker service already.

>music locker service

what is that, user?

I love having my playlist downloaded to my phone so I don't have to use data.

But what about the quality?
Does premium make a big difference

nope not even a little difference as I recall

I think the only difference is the ability to listen while offline like your portable player, car, etc.

Like uploading your own music to Google Play

It's convenient

Good for screening an album before going out of your way to look for a download.

>listening to playlists
wew

Not really, they all sound good

>Current year
>Not listening to your own handpicked playlist
>Not listening to whatever Albums you want in your playlist
>Not having to use wi-fi/data on the go
How do you do it?

i don't want to pay for music for decades on end, i wanna have all my music offline and free,
>nevertheless its good to trial run songs and albums before downloading so i sometimes use the web player

This

>tfw listening to an album on Spotify before deciding whether to download on what.cd and a condom commercial plays and you feel sad because you have no need for condoms

yes, because that means all of the music you listen to can be found on spotify.

I use a modded premium apk to listen to albums and lurk the playlists.
Then I just torrent the album or in case that is some obscure shit I just download it with my google play subscription and a 3rd party app to my sd card and they I add it to my pc.

The app cost $5, and the google play music /free trial for 3 months/ and Spotify modded apk are free.

So I can literally download any album unavailable on torrents I want direct from google servers for $5 and just get new accounts with new trials every 3 months for free.

As far as a music service provider goes it's pretty good, the player isn't as bloated as iTunes, and there is actually a decent playlist community.

I used Apple Music for the free month when it came out, and it was pretty cumbersome. The way it treated online/offline music was fucking terrible, the UI was honestly so inefficient and with the update, it forced all my local files into a small tab where I could only search by Album/Artist.

People in this thread of course say that they don't want to pay for a service for years on end, and they enjoy their local files. That's fine, but Spotify isn't really about that, it's about finding new music and discovering playlists that you can play on your commute that might not be what you've listened to for the past 5 years.

I have premium for free so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

whats a good alternative to iTunes for a music library?

I really like it but I hate that they limit the amount of songs you can save

Poorfag detected.
Get a job