youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6BoC5qEcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for some bombass lightbeer-drinking bro filled molly-taking EDM

pard n proud

wdhmbt

any chav comedown dude in

why are pards so jealous of london?

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Lm4YpUtMM

Give me two hours. I'm coming Dub Techno don't worry.

any no father man in

bunda edition :DDD

big up fathers who stick around

friendly reminder that family structure is the best indicator of a person's livelihood

Hey any good recs for entry-level /bleep/ albums? The new Radiohead renewed my interest in electronic music haha

no.
like just check ra's top 100 of the 00's or something

why is 'bells' and 'untitled' very popular track titles for bleeps?

Why can't artists come up with something creative? Even a titling a tune dedicated to ur grandma would be cute :3

smoke a bowl my dude, make that comedown come down gentle

imagedotjaypeg is a pretty cool dub techno producer

youtu.be/ftpO7Z_MVa0
youtu.be/OSSe1CkdRNg

I'm presuming this is dancehall right? It's just I don't normally like d/h but I find this alright tho. Benny Page seems to be jungle/dnb mainly.

It smoke five and take the high to a new level

Is Dub Techno into is his mandy/molly?

candi is a religious woman please use this tune with respect
youtube.com/watch?v=c-Sc_HNV5LY

This is so much fucking better than the Florence remake. Christ I never knew this existsed. Thanks desu

If you were there that time... You know the score. Amazing times. And kids today think this was lame house and techno are great and the sad thing is we can't tell them why these days were so amazing because "things" went on that we can't set as an example to the kids

just shoot yourself or something
/bleep/ is not for the likes of you, it's for the heads.

You have 30 seconds to prove you are a true bleep head.

james blake stole my gf

clubs are for fags

This is bleep.. it is customary to insult new and tell them to go browse discogs. So here you are:

>Browse discogs fagot

Now that's out of the way, radiohead is great but this is the wrong general. If you really want to post in here without getting shit thrown at you, you should lurk for three months.

Welcome pham to bleep now fuck off.

Women is the devil

New Teknoist and new FFF LPs out in July it looks like, should be good.
youtube.com/watch?v=E2OuNYz1a_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=8swDWMxvJoo

Second track is Dancehall, first is Drum & Bass. Benny Page makes this really bland uninspiring Jungle/D&B sometimes, same as new Chopstick Dubplate, new Congo Natty and some other people.

There's much better out there.
youtube.com/watch?v=p_W2HZKibfw
youtube.com/watch?v=Yf44HaegGFU
youtube.com/watch?v=CYc9lAA01Ic
youtube.com/watch?v=2bidJTn-V8A
youtube.com/watch?v=PzyVrI3bkAo

Girl look at me I know you could do better

I like third and fifth tracks. Normal DnB MC's I can't stand, but the liquid and ragga ones just seem to breath life into a set.

Fuck jump-up in every way conceivable.

I have the same feelings toward Serial Killaz, some good single tracks (mainly remixes) but the majority is dull.

second tune is kinda dancehall, but not really the interesting sort.
The first is dnb and quite awful, but sweetie irie is a dancehall deejay, yes.

wew
none of the Kevin tunes are dancehall.
angry nigger shouting and a couple jah shaka sirens over a rough approximation of a dancehall riddim don't make something dancehall.
the tech level 2 tune is dnb and pretty bad.
Skeng is grime, you cretin, versioning the riddim doesn't make it something different.
I'll let you get away with Record Breaker because I rinsed that tune around here lots. The Jamakabi vocal one is the best on the plate, though.

Here's a couple sick riddims:
youtube.com/watch?v=gbJNN2Kw8bA
youtube.com/watch?v=zVYIK3dN-DE
youtube.com/watch?v=TXK3FHqZvVA

I was mobbing @ Rye Wax on Friday

was on a ket & glue vibe, wearing a black balaclava.

Angry niggas complement Bleep music so well.

This ones for you dub techno, just be happy knowing that there's an unemployed chav in Britain who appreciates you.

>I like third and fifth tracks.
In that case listen to more Ragga Jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=vWtJNYd5y6U
youtube.com/watch?v=RHFmO9APAj8
youtube.com/watch?v=o7_ukgii0p4

Also as someone who has literally wasted the last decade listening to Drum & Bass, I can confirm there are no good D&B MCs. The best combination is a Jungle set with either Dancehall MCs or Grime/Garage MCs before they became properly famous.
youtube.com/watch?v=ljl7Gick0Lo

Now THIS is cuck

What's the price of ket per gram these in London? My city is so hooked on the stuff it's selling too quickly.

gyal dem is the devil

Dub Techno can take me any day.. I don't care.

you mean shoujoutachi?

>tfw no qt jew dancehall queen gf to chat over my sets
youtube.com/watch?v=08GNGj6Fwpo

Serial Killaz only good stuff now are remixes, their own tracks are pretty bad. Basically everyone on Run Tingz and Liondub International make that sort of D&B and it's pretty much all terrible.

I'll admit some of The Bug's stuff might not be exactly Dancehall but it's the closest thing to that /bleep/ seem to discuss. I haven't seen anyone here talk about actual Dancehall outside of it's own thread. I only mainly listen to it to here where all the sampled shit in Jungle is from.
youtube.com/watch?v=UY4ouQmoq7E

>the tech level 2 tune is dnb and pretty bad.
More people need to like Tech Level 2, he's pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=v-DmYeBlcCg
I think people like his other aliases more.

Smfh s/t

Did he post his asshole again?

Bound 4 da reload

Do you know any danchall producers that aren't producing music for 14 year old Jamaican girls?

That's a good track thou.. all those gunshot samples.

>dancehall producers that aren't producing music for 14 year old Jamaican girls?
just listen to the hot tunes the MCs bring out and if you like an instrumental look up what it is, the singles usually have the instrumental on the flipside.

making music with real gunshots and real rewinds is hard to do without busting a cap in somebody

it kinda is.
do you know anything about grime?
Wiley himself called grime "british hip-hop" in a 2003(?) interview with hyperdub.

"The jews want a united humanity and that's fine but if you want to avoid being breeded down do not fuck niggers"

The british equivalent to hip-hop maybe, but it clearly came out of garage and to a lesser extent other mc led rave genre

Look, literally everyone knows where grime came from.

And while the MCing tradition very much is a jamaican soundsystem thing, grime MCs are generally rappers with a british accent.

But obviously nobody gives a fuck about vocal grime because MCs are shit. Grime instrumentals have very little to do with hip-hop, but that's something everyone here knows as well.

desu I don't use vinyl nor go to record shops. My turntable doesn't arrive for a week. I should ordered it when I fist got into bleep..

Can't wait to go shopping for physical discs. If I took a shopping trip to London, which record shops would people here use?

don't do it.

Yeah but muh spotify premium days are going to have to end sometime.

>turntable
>singular
loool fuck off

to fulfill the meme or become the DJ.. either way, it was the only path he could see

>post gets removed
this board is max bluepill

i went to visit this bleep qt today
i have had a crush on her for a while
i knock at her house and her brother answers the door
so i ask where she is and he tells me shes moved to berlin. for good.
like thanks for telling me senpai !!! i guess i really meant nothing to her

thank u buddy, I know I like to make fun of chavs buts its all "bantz" I mean, 2 of my fav pieces of gear are brit through and through, so big up to the (employed & unemployed) bongs

she chose the bleep life over you mayne
its the paradox of the bleep gf: the more bleep they are, the more fleeting their love is
and you still want a bleep gf

It appears Tenor Fly died a couple of days ago, had no idea. I quite liked his stuff.
youtube.com/watch?v=DCISJaAfxQw

RIP

Bought this today for £60 as baby's first turntable. It's cheap and portable for Uni, although I'll probably get a better one when I graduate.

not from london, but in west mid its 30 a gram and i think thats the general price for it everywhere now

any mans headin corsica studios for abdullah this coming friday?

kek

I think that's the same as Bristol then. There's a lot of drugs here but by fuck does the city get through them.

ooooh yes, i spend a lot of time in bris and fuck do they enjoy their drugs

>mashes cancel order button because bleep has spoken.

I should have really got some advice on turntables from bleep.. might do that when I replace this one.

don't forget to send pics

There's a lot of locals that get through the drugs, but there's thousands of wealthy students here all getting though it as well.

I do love Bristol and the University, wouldn't have ever been exposed to bleep when I was living in Swindon.

This guide is pretty good

yeah i only really chill with students and some of my messiest weekends have been in bristol. you by any chance heading tokyo world this year? was phat last year

Is that you in the photo? Also post some footwork, I'm in the mood for it.

>tfw no junglist gf
www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ViUI2PA9U

r8 my sis

Nah its some third rate dj/producer who used to post here
Also footwork is hiphop not /bleep/

Yeah I'm pretty sure I am. LSTD and Tokyo World are as student-vibsy though, but that's not too bad. Being into bleeps really is part Bristol student's culture.

It really is, I do wish i lived there but i think the irresponsible person inside me would make that a bad idea, its probably good i live far enough away

Not post-rock enough/10

T E L L M E A B O U T IT

I wasn't planning on going back to Swindon for the summer but I am now because I need to get away from all the bleep related fun.

Whats your favorite from this label? In ohterwords, which ones are essential to grab

k e t a m i n e
m d m a

OOBE

take notes charlie

>sis
mate that's not a bird

Woman is the devil

do you really want a gf who likes degenerate shit like jungle

youtu.be/mQAmkkxfjsY

absolute banger

Please nobody check the trips from a certain someone above me, itll be really funny

i'm looking for albums that sounds futuristic
kinda like pic related
i don't mind the subgenre as long as it sounds futuristic, got any good recs ?

>666
trueth

ay norberts
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw6BoC5qEcw
makes me cum but cant find nothing like it
help

>do you really want a gf who likes degenerate shit
Yes

This is your lineup tonight

Second from left it qt.

but how white are you?

Nigga on the right look like that guy from superjail