Soundcloud thread! My Soundcloud's dry. Link me too dope artists and please don't link me your shit mixtapes

Soundcloud thread! My Soundcloud's dry. Link me too dope artists and please don't link me your shit mixtapes.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/stephanjd
soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/another-dimension
soundcloud.com/glutenfreebeats
soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/the-visitation-feat-ornate-exit
soundcloud.com/zuzjelinkova
soundcloud.com/mountainswimmers
soundcloud.com/jazzerbaijan/grassy
soundcloud.com/badmusic_decentpeople/sets/lit,
soundcloud.com/brynmorgan
youtube.com/watch?v=zKEmvIbRfuI
youtube.com/watch?v=vBQRY26uRQU
soundcloud.com/super_matic/death-athletic
soundcloud.com/indreamview
soundcloud.com/avian-4
soundcloud.com/zoqe
soundcloud.com/goobish-1/orange-peel
soundcloud.com/prince-of-toronto/flies-with-honey
soundcloud.com/chenzsz/ocean-mist
soundcloud.com/iluminaciones/confort-vacio
soundcloud.com/iluminaciones/either
soundcloud.com/beefalomusic/greatful
soundcloud.com/pro_fane
soundcloud.com/sadmoma/snowing
soundcloud.com/vidnas
soundcloud.com/yngsn
soundcloud.com/totinoboy
soundcloud.com/sammyt-7
soundcloud.com/gsboy/i-hope-youre-happy
soundcloud.com/gsboy/musty
soundcloud.com/lyfe-indoors/shoreline
soundcloud.com/elektricdreams
soundcloud.com/skittts/was
soundcloud.com/jhost/mr-mccready
soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/sets/ii-1
soundcloud.com/mrniewiffinofficial
soundcloud.com/cancanfly
soundcloud.com/cancanfly/ranon-ep-mix
soundcloud.com/cancanfly/posing-for-rosey
soundcloud.com/iikrisgm/o_i
soundcloud.com/avantgrade/golden-rod
soundcloud.com/tidepulls
soundcloud.com/rigidur/rigidur-discount-kenny-disney-vault
soundcloud.com/juan-j-carballo/collab/s-aWgvN
soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/selfish-1
soundcloud.com/rokan7/ascend
soundcloud.com/franksandoval/lightofday
soundcloud.com/tonijuax/alls-wrong
soundcloud.com/trey-chops/vitamin-t
soundcloud.com/windowdoorchair
soundcloud.com/novemberboundmusic/sets/adante-brands-the-pipe-dream
soundcloud.com/dyo-285223812/ambient-occlusion
soundcloud.com/tyler-cetura/05-alucinacion
soundcloud.com/installafriend/turn-back-time
soundcloud.com/seanmichaelholly
soundcloud.com/funzip-1/drips
soundcloud.com/samrihiphop/black-ski-mask
soundcloud.com/breadrhino
soundcloud.com/user-236873000/idek-sorry
twitter.com/AnonBabble

soundcloud.com/stephanjd

>post-rock
>Math Rock
>Instrumentals
>shoegaze

zebra cakes

soundcloud.com/nathanoriginal/another-dimension

>electro hop
>rap

same user who just posted his soundclopudd. I might have misunderstood. Where you looking for personal recs? What do you like?

soundcloud.com/glutenfreebeats
i am dope

this is dope

Just anything that's good desu. I'm white and from the suburbs, so I listen to anything from Bowling for Soup to A$AP Ferg.

soundcloud.com/mephisto_waltz/the-visitation-feat-ornate-exit

>Electronic Noise

Also I don't know why desu was put in my reply. I have no memeory of typing that.

Same user here.

soundcloud.com/zuzjelinkova
I love this girl. She hasn't made music for a while, but she told me she'd get back into it soon. Kind of a slight trip-hop, radiohead/Bjork vibe.

She doesn't come here.
Other users from here I like. Eliza Lone, Foliage, and CANCANFLY

soundcloud.com/mountainswimmers
>folk

some new stuff me and a friend are working on

soundcloud.com/jazzerbaijan/grassy
>chill electronic
>experimental beat
>instrumental
>downtempo

soundcloud.com/badmusic_decentpeople/sets/lit, a playlist

>Electro garde
>SpaceStep
>hip hop
>TrillShit

Rate

Big Man Tings Alert!!
Monthly tracks up to Ep/Mini Album Release
Singer/Songwriter, Feedback very appreciated. I make weird glitchy beats and folk music, Grand.

soundcloud.com/brynmorgan

New Sounds Up2dDay get Up2Date

youtube.com/watch?v=zKEmvIbRfuI

youtube.com/watch?v=vBQRY26uRQU

soundcloud.com/super_matic/death-athletic

>chiptune
>trap
>future beat
Im pretty good about returning feedback

NEW TRACK

soundcloud.com/indreamview

>instrumental
>post-rock/math-rock
>jazz fusion

also check out

soundcloud.com/avian-4

Just for fun

>electronic, remix and dance
>a lil bit of everything else

rec'd

soundcloud.com/zoqe
>trap beats.

soundcloud.com/goobish-1/orange-peel

I made almost 2 years ago and recently found it again

>newfag to Sup Forums so don't really know what this is

theres room for improvement

www.soundcloud.com/juntaro97/

(old soundcloud, inactive because it reached upload limit: www.soundcloud.com/somelittleboyinblue)

(bedroom pop, lo-fi pop stuff, influences: early sebadoh, ween's first few albums, daniel johnston, alex g, and elliott smith)

i also just released an album on bandcamp: www.simoncameronfletcher.bandcamp.com/album/homoti-demos-1991

soundcloud.com/prince-of-toronto/flies-with-honey

>new single
>10.0
>best new CSH

soundcloud.com/chenzsz/ocean-mist
>electronic
>"super chill"

soundcloud.com/iluminaciones/confort-vacio
soundcloud.com/iluminaciones/either

>drone piano / experimental electronics / ambient / EAI

Always return feedback

soundcloud.com/beefalomusic/greatful
>Indie Rock
>Chill

soundcloud.com/pro_fane

>dark,ambient,ethereal,808,hiphop,beats

all feedback returned

recc

>Moma
>Lofi
>Indie
Merch, Shows, and a physical record coming out this summer!
soundcloud.com/sadmoma/snowing

soundcloud.com/vidnas

>/cyb/
>Post-Industrial
>killbotgroove.flac
>Electronic
>"Momanimeistheplural

soundcloud.com/yngsn

>sample based hip hop beats
>music to pet your dog to
>idktbhfam

soundcloud.com/totinoboy

>trap
>dark
>melancholic

soundcloud.com/sammyt-7

New Track and I'll be releasing a new tune later tonight! so keep your ears peeled

>lo-fi funk
>psychedelic
>sampling
>R&B

recc city

2 new tracks today
soundcloud.com/gsboy/i-hope-youre-happy
#soundcloud.com/gsboy/musty
>hiphop
>chill
>alladat alladat

all these are dope:

Sending out feedback. This one is new. let me know what you guys think

>shoegaze, nightmare pop
soundcloud.com/lyfe-indoors/shoreline

soundcloud.com/elektricdreams
>Future Funk
>French House
>Groovy Music

Will return feedback. I will leave some soon.

soundcloud.com/skittts/was

>Dark Ambient
>Noise

soundcloud.com/jhost/mr-mccready

>FOLK/STORY ABOUT KILLING A MAN

soundcloud.com/arms-dealer/sets/ii-1

>dark and heavy electro-industrial

soundcloud.com/mrniewiffinofficial

>Electronic
>House
>things

working on a new EP

soundcloud.com/cancanfly

NEW SONG

>Featured in Rave Mag!

>Feels Hop
>Electronic
>Beat
>Ambient
>Downtempo
>IDM
>Experimental
>Chillwave

I blend electronics with real instruments and beats. Will return feedback.

>MY MOST WELL RECEIVED SONG :

soundcloud.com/cancanfly/posing-for-rosey

>NEW SONG :

soundcloud.com/iikrisgm/o_i

>soundcloud.com/cancanfly/ranon-ep-mix
Dude get the nudity out of there. Thats sinful

It's an automatic filter Sup Forums uses. It only does it for certain terms, I forgot which.

Vibey beat

soundcloud.com/avantgrade/golden-rod

t b h, f a m, and s m h

soundcloud.com/tidepulls

Solo project that evolved into a 5 piece band from Orlando FL

Have previously collaborated with Polysemy and Foliage

If you're playing a show near the Orlando area hit us up. We're always looking for bands to play with.

>Shoegaze,Dreampop,Post-Punk

Working on 5 song EP consisting of new versions of the demos we have and a couple new songs.

>Feedback is much appreciated

soundcloud.com/rigidur/rigidur-discount-kenny-disney-vault

>sample based beat
made last night

Is anyone interested in doing a collab? I made this track and it'd be cool if someone added some singing. Message me if any of you guys is interested.

soundcloud.com/juan-j-carballo/collab/s-aWgvN

>Shoegaze
>Dream pop

is that the statue in vsnares' My Downfall cover art?

ugh I meant noise pop instead of dream pop

soundcloud.com/foliagemusic/selfish-1
>Dream Pop
>Jangle Pop
>Foliage Core

soundcloud.com/rokan7/ascend
>Instrumental
>Beat

soundcloud.com/franksandoval/lightofday

>Electronic
>Experimental

reccing

soundcloud.com/tonijuax/alls-wrong
>electronic, idm, ambient, footwork, breaks-

new tune/sketch hope you guys enjoy

soundcloud.com/trey-chops/vitamin-t

>PRODUCED BY DOPE
>WRITTEN BY DOPE
>ENGINEERED BY DOPE
>MANAGED BY DOPE

Amazing production. Serious engineering skills right here.

that shit certified dope fr

soundcloud.com/windowdoorchair
>post-internet jams, noise, autechre core

recs

soundcloud.com/novemberboundmusic/sets/adante-brands-the-pipe-dream

>alt-hiphop
>emotionrap
>wanted to capture what its like in my homestate pretty much

please listen and if you truly like just give it a like and repost or a follow, i do follow back and its very appreciated

This is beyond dope
This track is actually super sick. This mix of chiptune and trap is actually really succinct.

soundcloud.com/dyo-285223812/ambient-occlusion

Oh hey! We're working on new stuff (aside from anime mashups), and we'd really appreciate feedback!

>Catchy af synthpop, but none of that 80's sounding stuff
>like modern stuff
>We used a vocaloid in one of our songs, not this one. But this is still tight

Anyway if you like us give us a follow on our assorted social media!

Sounds like it was produced by a window, a door, and a chair.

I give it 4.7/10 for previously inanimate objects self-animating in order to move around and produce music.

soundcloud.com/tyler-cetura/05-alucinacion

because it was
congratulations on hurting the feelings of three feel-less objects today :(

dubs tell the truth
fave from the thread, loved the piano harmonies and the textures you create to go with them
really recommended to anyone into ambient and avant-garde stuff. reminded me of Hecker.
I like the aesthetic and the 808 always sounds great. I'd ditch the hip hop influences and go straight ambient though... just a thought
sounds too "overproduced"/too technical to me at points but it's nice regardless
THIS IS AWESOME, but the first vocalist sounds too Bon Iver for me, should find his own style (yeah im this much of a bitch)
Could really see Sung Tongs while this played. good work.

I'm not going to address the fact that you regularly spam these threads or the fact that you rarely if ever offer sincere feedback. What I will address however, is the fact that it really speaks to your ego and self infatuation that you looked at this picture and said "Woah. I look bad fucking ass in this pic. Yup, There's no way I look like a colossal fucking faggot.". You look like if Pocahontas had a sex change operation and then realized "Oh shit son, I'm gay too!"... You look like the native american looking dude from the Black Eyed Peas, but like if he just got done sucking Will I Am's dick. Which is sad because Will I Am steals his beats and they STILL sound better than the overly confident horseshit you try to pass off for music. We all know you don't come here for constructive criticism, because you regularly receive it and incorporate NON of it into your work. So since you're not coming to Sup Forums for honesty, that means you're a dude who's coming to Sup Forums to promote himself. Instead of getting a job, saving up money for music videos, promotional materials, merch, gigs, and REAL forms of promotion (like ads), you use a site like fucking Sup Forums as your primary source of promotion. "I'm totally badass and my shit is legit, and I hang out on Sup Forums everyday". That sentence in and of itself is an oxymoron, but it also seems to be your mindset which again, lends credence to the fact that you're full of yourself and delusional. People like confidence. Confidence is magnetic and attractive. But over-confidence is sad and obnoxious. I know you're not going to take anything that I'm saying seriously- because it's not in your nature. You'll brush it off because you've already decided "the way I perceive myself is reality", and no amount of feedback or opinion contrary to yours will ever convince you to look in the mirror and take a self inventory. So ignore this honest critique just like you ignore all the other feedback you've ever received.

soundcloud.com/installafriend/turn-back-time

>plunderphonics
>house

soundcloud.com/seanmichaelholly
>indie, electronic, acoustic

new song the other day. 90s idm inspired. looking for some pointers on mixing and production. feel like i've managed to improve but i still have no idea what the hell i'm doing most of the time.

giving you guys a listen now, if i have constructive feedback for ya i'll respond ITT and/or on SC

soundcloud.com/funzip-1/drips

>Electronic
>Chill
>Samples
New song!

Recs:

mfw these threads are never anything but electronic "musicians" circle jerking each other

most definitely recc

You know, I kinda wish SC/BC threads were more impersonal. Fuck the critiques. It only attracts novices. Make a separate thread for that or accomodate it to the /prod/ thread or something.

Typically (and i have no idea why this is) Soundcloud threads tend to give more love to "Electronic Musicians" whereas the BandCamp threads show more love to "cozy" "indie" "folk" "singer/songwriters"

I don't see you posting any music, faqqot.

You earn the right to complain about shitty artists when you have something to contribute, otherwise just leave the thread.

soundcloud.com/samrihiphop/black-ski-mask

>BRAND NEW
>RAP

And putting Electronic "Musicians" in quotations doesn't really earn you any brownie points. There are lots of different skills and artistic touches that go into every different genre of music, but to put "musician" in quotations is kind of pompous. ALL genres have a lot of crap musicians because the internet exists and talent has no bearing on who gets to post in these threads. I've heard plenty of cringeworthy "musicians" in BC threads who think just because they barely play guitar and they can barely carry a tune gives them superiority because they're playing a guitar (a "real" instrument) badly and singing badly vs. using Ableton or FL studio badly.

Not him, but he has just as much of a right to complain as anyone else. The listener is just as deprived in an artistic environment that hosts hollow opinions as much as the artist.

Exactly. They post the same fucking Electronic tracks nonstop and all sit around and talk about how Lofi music is muddy and "unprofessional" and how music with actual instruments is "boring" or "sounds the same" or "it's all indie emo punk ska fusion and sucks".
If you posted Electronic music I probably ignored it because it sounds like all the other shit that gets posted

u mad?

Yeah but not really. I mean, these threads are mostly for sharing feedback. Anyone who comes to a thread that is essentially "a workshop for amateurs" and then complains about the less than stellar quality of the music is kind of retarded. Quality is never a pre-requisite for the content that gets posted on Sup Forums lol.

ye ı know right its haram as a muslim I should be more careful. Im going to remove it now and pray to Allah for forginess. Allah u ekber. Peace be with you my brother.

No, not at all. It's just a shame that actual musicians with incredible talents and instrumental abilities get overlooked because someone on Sup Forums remixed the Banjoo Tooie soundtrack and post it five times a day in SC threads

Just to clarify, it's not Eliza Lone, it's Eliza Ione, with an i. My bad

this.

Thanks guys

I'd be a lot more mad if when I looked in the mirror I saw what you see. But when you look in the mirror you see "the next Kanye" whereas the rest of the world sees "Average Faggot". Your stage name is NathanOriginal. Pretty ballsy to put "original" in there when you're really bringing nothing new to the game... Although hanging out on Sup Forums all day and still believing you're the next big thing is pretty original I guess, since nobody else in these threads is THAT full of themselves.

uh i dont think i was responding to you

unless you are the sadboi that wrote me that erotic novel

thanks my brudda

Ah, my apologizes. Everyone got upset that I called out these threads for being EDM Circle jerks

Why don't you make a sc thread exclusive for non electronic music?

It's summer. The influx of self promoting douchebags is always massive this time of year. lol. it is a bit of a circle jerk. But no worries mate, Bandcamp threads tend to be a bit more civilized and restrained, and WAY more open to non electronic music.

>this

This is everything I've said about these threads.

These are communal threads for helping anonymously giving honest feedback to music artists that hope to improve and hone their craft.

Fuck off if you come here expecting gold and silver -- these threads are for hunting the diamond in the rough.

Not the user you're addressing, but even just putting the word "soundcloud" in a thread title turns it into a soundcloud free for all lol. If I posted a soundcloud thread titled "pedophile-core", NathanOriginal and the 4 or so other regulars who usually start up threads would be the first people to post their shit lol.

based

>For hunting the diamond in the rough

YES.

Happy Summer everyone!

First. There have been "Acoustic SC only threads" Where people have argued that they used acoustic drum samples in their EDM tracks.

It's usually during the summer, yeah. I also see " Just bought -insert edm production program here- here's my first album "
lol

soundcloud.com/breadrhino

heres your diamonds in the rough :3

if experimental beats are your thing, that is

soundcloud.com/user-236873000/idek-sorry

pls send help just started and idek what im doing lmfao

the name was given to me cuz my last name starts with O and is tough to pronounce if you dont know it

it wasnt even a rap name at first

Original isnt a title or me saying im original

it was a name given to me - like a birth name

also you can take 'Nathan' as 'Nothing' making it Nothing Original

but tbqh i dont think im the next kanye or anything like that

i know i have the potential to be even better and i know one day ill fall into my name completely

and seeing as how youre criticising how i look without showing your own face id be very scared to see what you got goin on in the mirror

im okay with how i look

sucks for you

i dont think u know what that mean unless you were joking.

Nobody reads "NathanOriginal" as "NothingOriginal". See, there's some more honest criticism. I bet NONE of your fans ever translated "Nathan" to "Nothing", so if it was ever your intent, it's falling flat. Rebranding is a big part of success sometimes. I had a friend who had DJ in his stage name because his name was actually DJ, but people were so confused about him having "DJ" in his name but not actually "being a DJ", it didn't make sense so he changed his name a few times before settling on something that people "got". And Dude, destiny is bullshit. "I KNOW one day i'll fall into my name". Without a sense of humility and willingness to come down from your high-horse and listen to others, you won't. And that's a fact dude. It might not be a fact that's fun to swallow, but 90 percent of success is swallowing shit. I completely understand that ego and confidence is an essential part of any stage persona - especially a hip-hop/rap artist. But most successful entertainers are not their stage persona's in real life. Let dissenting opinions in, dude. It's Sup Forums, we're all here to support eachother and help eachother. The only reason i gave you some tough criticism was because I thought (perhaps falsely so) that even the most stubborn and cocky of people are capable of swallowing their pride and listening to opinions that conflict with theirs. You've been doing the NathanOriginal thing for a long time now. It's not too late to refine your brand, change a bit, or branch out. Don't be a prick every time someone is critical of you.