Why does Twigs try so hard to dress like a artsy freak, instead of just letting the music speak for itself?

Why does Twigs try so hard to dress like a artsy freak, instead of just letting the music speak for itself?
Seems like she's trying to pull a Gaga

this has to be bait? QUESTION MARK!

her style isn't that outlandinsh. modern music is very visually oriented, especially if you have an attractive, marketable face attached to it.

>twigs
>attractive

>Why does Twigs try so hard to dress like a artsy freak, instead of just letting the music speak for itself?
Because she's a woman, and women are incapable of making music that can stand without an image to back it up.

she's pretty tame

>let the music speak for itself

Without her image shes nothing.

>ugly

Yeah, man. She should only focus on one form of art at a time, just like Kate Bush and Bjork, which Sup Forums obsess over. They never had intricate fashion or visual elements with their music.

Straight butterface lmao

Because she's just another trashy female artist trying to be """""""""""""""different""""""""""""""

just like grimes

they separate themselves from the other trash because they dress in a 'quirky' tumblr style that really just makes them look like they just got let out of a mental hospital or some sort of Scandinavian soul-searching cult

i literally don't think there are artists with less integrity and its no wonder why pattinson postponed his marriage to this ugly hack

Lady Gaga has shaped the current pop landscape more than any other artist from the 2000s prove me wrong

She can be attractive when she wants to be, which is like 1% of the time but still.

Why did Bowie try so hard to dress like a artsy freak, instead of just letting the music speak for itself?
Seems like he was trying to pull a Liberace.

is she still Robert Pattinson's gf?

still not my cup of tea, sorry guys

she really wasn't that influential. people still prefer their vanilla pop stars (i.e. taylor swift)

ok, just don't go shooting up any gay clubs

KStew is slowly trying to cuck her, it won't be long now

*wife

kek i'm not going to don't worry

kstew is gay

Do you only listen to boi music? That's a hot opinion.
She sucks

she's okay production atm carries the songs. but I don't think her image is Artsy freak.
not that different from bjork stylewise

No, she's bi. Big difference

>Liberace

who?