ITT: songs that if they'd be released today, they'd still have a good reception

ITT: songs that if they'd be released today, they'd still have a good reception

>Tomorrow Never Knows

I feel like most of the songs on Revolver would have a good reception if released today.

Revolver 2.0 a.k.a Lonerism was released recently and it was well received, so yeah.

all the singles + it'll be ok

forgot my image

The only one I'm iffy on is Yellow Submarine

literally 90% of the songs on Revolver, Sgt Peppers, and Magical Mystery Tour

>Revolver 2.0 a.k.a Lonerism

this is the worst post i've seen this month so far. congratulations.

no faggot that's wrong there's nothing the beatles could release today and have a good reception what the fuck are you talking about my man I guess you could also say the same thing about Queen right? hahahaha freddie mercury should've been a nazi instead of a singer

fucking stupid faggots

sgt. peppers is dated as fuck

>implying it isn't true
Endors Toi is literally the DUDE WEED LMAO version of I'm Only Sleeping.

It would be prime time for kids shows like sesame street
EZ$

A good chunk of Abbey Road and The White Album could be too.

half the music today tries to be this anyway

what's wrong with that? I keep coming back to lonerism because of the mucianship and songwriting not just the trippiness of it

>Revolver 2.0 a.k.a Lonerism

be what?

she said

You must be 18+ to post here

Comparing a dumb Australian who seemingly stumbled upon his sound to two of the best pop songwriters ever, not even in the same breath loser

Yeah, definitely. Considering Love me Do literally sounds like sesame street lol. I personally don't care for it tho.

seemingly stumbled? you know there's a whole wiki page you can read about the history of his sound?

Kevin Parker even admitted he never really listened to the beatles and said he went back and listened to them and realized that he sounded like it. what did he live under a rock or is he fucking with us.

>believing someone from a nation founded by thieves

lel ok you got me on that one

thats not true he said his sense of melody came from his dad playing in a supertramp beatles beach boy cover band. im sure he heard a lot of beatles melodies growing up

THE

forreal tho.. the beatles is the best

>kevin parker never listened to the beatles

lol yeah sure

Pet Sounds

>Kevin, you were obviously inspired by The Beatles psychedelic period with this album...

>The Beatles? Fuck no... haha. I'm completely original... I've never even listened to those faggots... ha

This is genuinely the worst thing I've ever seen on this site, even more than the people cheering on here when that one pop singer died recently. Congrats you've given me cancer.