If this isn't your AOTY then you're an absolute pleb who knows nothing about experimental music

If this isn't your AOTY then you're an absolute pleb who knows nothing about experimental music.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xNqYlxYTfU
youtube.com/watch?v=VKcUadgT4qM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Except you just proved you know nothing about experimental music because there is nothing experimental about these compositions you fucking retard cuck.

What's your AOTY

nothing everything in 2016 sucks

You don't listen to enough music

Pic related is the official patrician 2016 AOTY-core.

nope already gone thru 70 albums this year

what if I didn't like it

How am i

see:

Doing pretty good, but you've fallen for a couple memes there, pal.

cheap ripoff of OPN - R plus seven

You're just going to let some other faggot dictate your tastes? Found the true pleb.

Yeah, no. That Field album is the same old bland shite, Venetian Snares is always wank, and Tim Hecker was underwhelming.

You need to curate better albums then.

oof

>no one has posted a better experimental album
Typical.

>no one has posted an experimental album

ftfy

How is Human Story 3 not experimental

do you not know they have collaborated in the past?
fuck off pleb
fuck off pleb

here u go
youtube.com/watch?v=9xNqYlxYTfU

the concept about hs3 is more experimental than the music itself

it's the clear fucking patrician chart of this year you dolt

I can name like three AOTY contenders off the top of my head but I don't want Sup Forums being aware of them.

How is modular noodling (that's been done several times before) and minimal techno that hasn't been exciting since about 2006 patrician?

S

I listened to this. I found the compositions to be nothing all that impressive, and those timbres have been played with before.

That's pathetic, really.

why are you only talking about two of those albums on that chart?

anyway, it's better than most of the pleb shit on here:

>realize you've finally outgrown Sup Forums
Fuck

I'll see you cross boarders on /lit/, I guess.

I can say the same thing with the new ferraro. he himself has done it before and much better.
premise of hs3>music of hs3

the music on hs3 isn't impressive and becomes background music the moment somebody texts me on whatsapp

>responding to my post twice
That's pathetic really.

listening to this now, what's the appeal?

wait what?

Ok, keep the music that could enrich someone's life all to yourself. That's really greedy. It's also keeping them fromgaining exposure. You're keeping am artist from finding new fans that could attend shows, buy merch or, if their of the giving sort, buu their music. If you really cared about the artist and wanted them to get the recognition they deserve for their work you'll post it.

There's not been a more experimental release this year.

I made a mistake with posting but at least I'm not cripplingly insecure

/lit/ is even worse and I'm a tripfag on it

He's just practicing obscurantism which is really quite sad.

>Ok, keep the music that could enrich someone's life all to yourself.
Not like we don't have access to the same Internet.

You want to listen to them, go and find them yourself. I'm done spoonfeeding this board.
>It's also keeping them fromgaining exposure. You're keeping am artist from finding new fans that could attend shows, buy merch or, if their of the giving sort, buu their music.
These are already high profile musicians I'm talking about, they're just not discussed on this board and never will be so long as I can help it.
>If you really cared about the artist and wanted them to get the recognition they deserve for their work you'll post it.
Hard pass. I stopped posting recs a long time ago.
>at least I'm not cripplingly insecure
Don't know what you're talking about, sounds like you're projecting.

How pathetic that I don't want cancerous meme spouting pseuds attaching themselves to artists whom I deeply respect. You want to be aware of music, go out and find it.
In some respects, yes. In general, no.

>whatsapp
by any chance, are you non-American?

as for hs3, I agree it was underwhelming. i loved the first song but then it started to lose focus and it just became this loosely coupled combination of tracks that have some interesting melodies scattered throughout. i like the aesthetic/sound of this more than if he stuck with the now-cheesy sounds of far side virtual (which is the only other one I've heard from him). Maybe I'll revisit hs3 after listening to the rest of his discog, but I was left slightly disappointed after listening to the first track

>there's not a more experimental release this year
how is this experimental?

>unironically uses the word 'obscurantism' in a sentence
>which is really quite sad.
Spicy b8.

/lit/ is just Sup Forums with a smaller variety of memes, but the same amount of memespouting (muh "psueds") teenagers, not sure why you're impressed by it?

this album art makes me want to throw up
it's horrible.
terrible 90's CGI album covers are better than it

he doesn't get btfo as much. and probably just spams stirner le spook meme everytime he does and his other autistic Sup Forums posters defend him with more le spooks

It's supposed to be shit :^)

>using a word that apples to the situation
>bait
are u 4real

I'm aware of plenty of music - but you being so worried about Sup Forums memes debasing your precious music is really hilarious. It's Sup Forums.

>no one has posted a better experimental album
>STILL

>experimental music.
How is it experimental?

Not impressed necessarily, I just like the slower pace. Music (to me) is the superior art form, lit is just more conducive to discussion on an image board.
Asshurt samefag is so bothered I'm not giving him recs he posts about me in third person as if we're not mutually anonymous in the same thread, holy kek.
Tell me more.

being you would suck

>

No one has posted an experimental album.

Shit list

>being this wrong

can I acquire this album on Apple Music

Yes follow me to the Customer Care Island

>3/3 shit AOTY charts
>user alludes to better music from this year
>refuses to post it
What am I even still doing here?

There's not been one experimental album made in 2016.

>still won't quote my post number
(asshurt)^3

P much, yeah.

nah was baiting for the (You)

Fuck dude you're epic

spotted the fucking PLEB

fuck off pleb

Like I'd want recs from someone who is clearly insecure.

I know they've collabed and they have a lot of stylistic similarities. But there are sections in HS3 that sound like direct yoinks from opn.

James Ferraro fans / Tiny Mix Tape drones are the absolute worst imo

You've still not explained how Human Story 3 is experimental.

Human Story 3 is the most memed album of the year. That's all.

>it's a james ferraro shills his own album episode

>welcoming cancer to discussion of music you appreciate indicates insecurity
Hot meme, keep it up.

I just wanted to post the meme once, sorry to disappoint, desu.

Uh, yeah? If you're so worried about memes or how the opinion of a couple of burnouts on fucking Sup Forums is gonna effect the perception of your fav artists/albums then I'd say you're pretty insecure.

The fuck is with all this Marcel-core on Sup Forums lately.

>so worried about memes or how the opinion of a couple of burnouts on fucking Sup Forums is gonna effect the perception of your fav artists/albums
lol excuse me? Are you the same user from earlier?

If you take anything on this board seriously, I sincerely feel sorry for you.

Refusing to expose music to Internet memedom is a service to the artists themselves. You should be aware of their recording constituents in an organic fashion before you can appreciate can their music.

You're taking for granted that anyone can post any album art for whatever they want to and decontextualize an entire scene / label for the people listening, and I'm not gonna do that. Keep being upset.

it's ok. great intro, kinda monotonous overall.

If this isn't your TOTY you're probably a wigger pleb.

youtube.com/watch?v=VKcUadgT4qM

still dont know how i feel about it desu

It seems like it's YOU who takes the people on this board too seriously pal
>Refusing to expose music to Internet memedom is a service to the artists themselves.
Jesus fucking christ, lol

+1 Babyfather

the rest is pleb shit

hi marcel

Plebs not allowed.
Hmmmmm.

>NO, I DON'T-
>YOU'RE THE ONE WHO-
Tip top pip.

What are you even still doing posting? I'm not telling you shit.

this:
is not pleb shit you idiot. it's the official patrician 2016 AOTY chart.

If you want us to find the stuff in context at least give a direction to look. Like a scene, some related artists or possibly a label?

Nice try b8er.

what are you saying? i'm serious: it's the official patrician 2016 AOTY chart

That agreeable.

Two are on Black Truffle, one is on Shelter Press. Two artists show up on all three but collaborate on only one.

The albums are shit.

spotted the pleb

you're just not patrician enough

Fixed it

embarrassing

don't compare opn to Ferraro

that's just disrespectful
ferraro is on another artistic plane

Well you talk about how you don't take ppl here seriously but then go on a tangent about how posting about artists somehow undermines their work despite the fact that music isn't necessarily constrained to "scenes" in the internet age - it's not nearly as stratified.
>I'm not telling you shit.
Again, I don't fucking want your shit, lol. My backlog is already big enough as it is and I'm pretty happy with how 2016 is going.

What did you think of the releases by Autechre and John Tilbury

you forgot your trip pleb boldfaure

Here's my personal list. Dissapointing seeing no elseq in this thread

a far lower one. ferraro hasn't made a decent album since far side virtual. he is a raging alcoholic and has been so up his own ironic ass lately that its affecting his work severly

wow pleb

embarrassing

Explain.

you are a fucking moron
opn is a hack
ferraro has perfectly captured the zeitgeist of our decade

>undermines their work
This music is not intended for people on a fifth grade reading level, thank you.
>music necessarily constrained to "scenes" in the
STOP RIGHT THERE

You dropped your hat.
>AGAIN I DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR SHIT MY BACKLOG IS ALREADY BIG ENOUGH AS IT
Then fuck off, cowboy. ;^)

You got autism or something? Need to be the last one to respond?

If you're talking about Zauberberg and the Ambarchi collabs then that's really embarrassing for you considering all three have been brought up on Sup Forums quite a bit are are basically /daily/-core.

"no"

lol, ok dude

ferraro's tweets are ok, I'll give u that