Post albums that are considered low points in an acclaimed artist/band's career but are actually some of their best work

Post albums that are considered low points in an acclaimed artist/band's career but are actually some of their best work

You start

best radiohead album tbdesu, most of their fans are just too pleb for it

No one actually considers this a low point. I think the worst I've ever seen someone say about this album is "It's okay"

true it has gotten more appreciated in recent times but I think it was panned horribly when it came out

Thanks for that high-res Greed art.

And really? People think Greed was a low point?

Also, didn't know TFTO was panned horribly when it came out.

that's not tormato, or one of those shit rabin albums

I had to endure this album on an acid trip once.

Emphasis on "endure"

On rym it's Swans' lowest rated album. Also most people seem to like Filth and Cop a lot better.

Yeah I mean TFTO is usually considered horrifically bloated and self-indulgent. ""Why punk had to happen"". Of course in prog rock circles it's appreciated but not so much outside of prog fans

>actually some of their best work
those are considered a low point because they're actually bad

That's not considered a low point but it's very underrated for sure.
I LIIIEEE TO MYSEEELF

I'LL CUT OFF MY RIIIIIIIGHT HAAAAND AND STAAAAAND IN YOUR SHAAADOWWW

I'LL CUT OFF MY RIIIGHT HAAAAND STAAAND IN YOUR AAAAARMS

fuck man that song makes me want to hurt myself

Heaven is better tho tbqh

Fool is fucking amazing and one of the best songs they ever recorded for sure

Government Plates

The studio version is okay but you play that shit live and it's some of the best music they've ever made

havent even heard the from the basement version and it's my favorite radiohead album

From the Basement really made it click for me. Bloom is no doubt one of the best songs they have ever made.. hell even one of my favorite songs ever

WE FLED FROM THE SEA WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOLE

yesss Valtari is so good!

The album that made me click with BoC. Didn't know it was considered a low point but whatever.

Damn i love this fucking record. Why do progheads of Sup Forums hate this if they managed to enjoy stuff like fucking Magma? Makes absolutely no sense imho.

not really considered a low point

i dont know, a lot of people seem to dislike it

Only plebs who can't into any kind of noise rock and/or dissonance dislike Daisy. It would actually be their 2nd best if Deja wasn't a pop-punk masterpiece.

>Brand New
>good

YFW is easily they're worst. But still pretty good record. Honestly, BN has never put out a bad album.

Heaviest album

i remeber that 1 hour meme

good meme

anyone who says Kveikur is better than Valtari is lying their fucking asses off.

True
Honestly the Campfire Headphase is very underrated. One of my favorite albums from BoC.

Progheads love it, others don't.