twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

is that le meme jazz man?

Yes.

How do you meet so many ppl?

>implying I go outside

You just KNOW

he probably goes outside

I've met Autechre. That's it.

I usually don't try to meet up with musicians after shows because it feels p weird to me.

this is site is 18+

not a lot just more than you

I have only met two bands I can think off; Belle & Sebastian and The Chills. I did see Roy Wood in a Specsavers once, but I thought it would be a pain to bother him while he's getting his eyes seen to.

OMG IT'S BILINDA AND DEBBIE

im jelly

kamasi has really cool rings on his fingers

god fuckign dammit robert

Where have you been?
I haven't seen you post since December or some shit

I've met a lot of rappers because me and my friends used to go to a fuck ton of concerts in high school and college, but my most prized meet up was DOOM. Caught that shady ass fake fill-ins havin ass British busta at a Jake One show and had a nice ass conversation with him. Wish I could've gotten a pic with him, that was top 10 moments of my life for sure.

Didn't you meet Zach Hill?
It doesn't look like he liked it.

who is this guy and how/why has he met so many cool musicians?

A desperate tripfag.

did Kamasi smashed you or nah?

-tycho
-computer magic
-(saw) james blake with some Sup Forumsros outside the venue
-didnt know i was right behind avey and geo at a panda bear show ticket will-call

JUST

I met Grimes in a music festival

d-did the hit on you?

...go on

A lot of Sup Forumscore ones, incidentally.

Awkwardly bumped into MC Ride incognito at his own show. Said sorry before I realized who he was and he just looked me in the eye under the bill of his hat.

Stumbled into semi-drunk Moya. Wanted to say hi but seemed like a bad time.

Talked to Higashi Hiroshi about touring the US briefly and stuff he's working on with AMT.

Chatted up Olivia Block after her show, tried to get a peek at her gear.

Shook hands with Jim White of Xylouris White. Talented drummer / sweaty dude.

Spoke with M. Gira. Nice guy, very unnerving presence.

she smelled like fruits, and I whispered in her ear "I love you" when she was approaching to me. I didn't give a fuck, but she looked pretty cool and she's tiny

:^)
Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general is really shit now
Sup Forums and Sup Forums have made it so bad id ont even lurk anymore

downside is i dont know when shit drops

i go outside

;^)

Belinda was kinda drunk and very touchy-feely
touching my arm and rubbing my leg

Did you go to any other nxne shows this year?

>touching arm and rubbing your leg

You literally lived some user's dream. I mean a bit late, she's still a qt

I once had a dream I was in hell and met Bowie

oh, also what was meeting Julian like?

you seem upset.

i saw prozzak last night
instagram.com/p/BG1qFd6mK8l/

oh i know, why do you think i have that smug shit grin on my face

oh he's a sweetie pie

>not a lot just more than you

>i go outside

>being this arrogant
You're probably annoying.

Did he smell funny? I imagine he smells weird not bad but weird.

All the guys from Opeth.
Dylan Baldi from cloud nothings
Kristian Matsson (tallest man on earth)

He's a big guy

How can white men even compete?

please fucking kill yourselves

Someone post the flylo pasta

Heather from Mount Moriah. She gave me a hug at the end of the set.

I met St. Vincent and sniffed her hair before her manager freaked out and called security on me. I left before they got there tho.

do you like to suck cock? you look straight up homosexual

its just a little banter m8, i mean no disrespect

no not at all, really nice guy. gave me 10 bucks for a cab without even asking

4u

lowkey... [spoiler]i've been a bull for two couples[spoiler]

no, i'm the one on the right ;^)

>Sup Forums and Sup Forums have made it so bad
I feel you on this one, still not a reason not to lurk

i've met the entirety of Trampled By Turtles
went to a party where Hippo Campus was, knew people who went to school with them
and i've met KFlay twice.

I've met Mushroomhead but that's it.

Is that The Weeknd?

dee jay pay pal

is he as weird as he comes off?

Just thinking about seeing Bilinda IRL gets me hard

Grimes before she got big. She was twee at the time. Not crust-punk mall-goth or whatever she is. She played a tiny concert in some co-op house run by hipsters. Maybe 20 people were there and someone's grandparents (possibly Grimes, although it's was far from Vancouver).

She told me was studying "Neuroscience" which I understood as "Audioscience." I told her I liked her sound and that she's gonna get big. She said "thanks." Went off with the lads and got more drunk.

My friend couldn't stop laughing when she was singing.

>prozzak
holy shit nice

when everything is meme this and turmp that with very little serious discussion about music it gets tiring

yes

nah hes just really chill

I met Steven Tyler, the girl from Youth Code and Dominick Fernow

was prurient cool?

Yeah he was very cute in his leather pants and he was singing along to the Ministry song that was playing

Do you use a different place to discuss music? I also want to stop using this site, though I'm not sure where I can go instead

this

ilxor is decent but not a huge fan of the layout

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Run_for_Cover_Records

pick an artist and i'll tell if they're not assholes

(they probably are)

honestly no, trying to discuss music on the internet now is pretty shit.

>Sup Forums
14 year olds hating things to either be contrarian towards the board or just general shit taste

>reddit
repetitive and pleb as fuck

>hipinion
unless music writers sucking theyre own dicks interest you dont bother

>420chan
its lit senpai - soundcloud thread: the board

>Eight chin
vidya soundtracks general

its a sad state of affairs, people more concerned about irony and looking by listening to the billboard top 200 than wanting to discover and listen to new artists

I've met Julian Koster, Scott Spillane, Deafheaven, Man Man, and Dot Wiggin.

That's basically it desu

Matt Cothran / Coma Cinema / Elvis Depressedly / w/e his name is

you might like ilx
ilxor.com/ILX/

although it does have music writers sucking their own dicks (there's some infamous threads of pitchfork writers getting really butthurt about all the pitchfork hate)

only saw them once at a show, didn't speak, sorry pham.

this is literally the worst label

i never said it wasn't.

I saw Flying Lotus a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn't want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, "Oh, like you're doing now?" I was taken aback, and all I could say was "Huh?" but he kept cutting me off and going "huh? huh? huh?" and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw FlyLo trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like "Sir, you need to pay for those first." At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started SCANNING it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually "to prevent any electrical infetterence," and then turned around and winked at me. I don't even think that's a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

>Belinda was kinda drunk and very touchy-feely
>touching my arm and rubbing my leg
well what did you do? how did this fucking end? did you just leave??? lucky cunt

>Don't speak to me or my wife's son ever again

But you are almost the same size as her

>the bassist of MBV
what the fuck

>bilinda will never touch your chest

it didnt go anywhere because i didnt figure it would, and didnt pursue

in hindsight... that was dumb

>my wife's son ever again

i dont get this stupid meme, why are you people so obsessed with interracial sex?

if you aren't joking rn that's actually pretty cool and impressive, you made it kid

is this not kamasi washington up against a mirror?

>i dont get this stupid meme
Guess what?

Guess what?

Guess what?

Guess what?

Guess what?

You just got fucking memed!

Some D list kpop 'star'
I don't even remember her name

>and shes tiny

just like you, manlet :^)

thanks for rec man

i met melt-banana and king buzzo when the imperial death march tour came to my town

flylo, thundercat, kamasi washington, herbie hancock.

all at the You're Dead! listening party

herbie is such a nice fuckin dude.

i also wish i can hang with flying lotus on a daily basis but i guess he hangs out daily with a bassist so it kinda works out

You ever met someone famous who was just a straight up asshole?

i met them after a concert. really chill, super friendly, and actually quite upbeat. more extroverted than you might expect.

I met Dave and Noah as well as Angel and Amber from Dirty Projectors at a Panda Bear show in 2014. Noah was really curt at first but then he just ended up talking about his phone and how the battery life sucked while I tried asking questions about the new album

Hung out with Danny and Mike from Viet Cong after one of their shows and smoked and shot the shit with them, both stereotypically nice Canadian guys surprisingly enough

Talked and had a couple drinks with singer, Jon, from Everything Everything. It was their first stateside tour and there was a bunch of Burgerstan shit they'd seen on tour that he was asking for clarification on so it was fun being a pseudo-ambassador

actually no, most musicians are really laid back

Michael was a little grumpy but thats about it

michael who?

THE Michelangelo of course

She was wearing these high heels, and it was like 4 years ago. But really she's tiny

i'm guessing he meant gira or something, I mean it's more likely than michael stipe y'know

gira, sorry

np

>tycho
How was he? He seems like a genuinely nice guy on his facebook. He replies a lot to comments, even the more technical ones.

I've met:

Tycho
Ulrich Schnauss
Heems

Yo Dark, you live in the 6 right? Any lesser known record stores in Downtown worth frequenting? I'm already familiar with Play De Record, Kops, and Sonic Boom.

Hey, even if you're a boring tripfag, you have pretty cool hair.

did they try to mug you?

pretty much all the northeast indie rockers and DIY punkers b/c >muh indie rock band and >muh folk punk band

Other notable ones:
>Milo
>Kitty Pryde
>Brian Chippendale

pic related is me drunk on my 19th birthday at a college music festival, looking like a creep

yeah man a few
>Rotate this
>Cosmos Records
>Mike's Music Store
>Tiny Record Shop
>In The Groove
thats just off the top of my head

thats all i ever wanted

I met most of the members from Alvvays, Molly, their drummer, an the keyboard girl.

Other than that I haven't met anyone else, but saw the garden in the bathroom at a death grips concert in Pomona, that was cool.
Molly was really nice in person, took pictures, and was just hanging out after they played(they opened for Courtney barnet or whoever the fuck)

i met Sufjan at a coffee shop in his college town, where I live

Gira after a Swans show

All of Boris after a show a few years back, hopefully again this summer

Anthony Kiedis at a restaurant