Would woman still go to concerts if they werent allowed to take selfies?

Would woman still go to concerts if they werent allowed to take selfies?

Women would stop listening to music if their excuse to give it an image was taken away.

women went to concerts before personal cameras were a thing, so I don't see why not

Women should stay in the house.

what's eggman'a snapchat?

I dunno, would men? Don't act like they're not just as fucking bad.

It's millennials, in general, not just the females.

Are you literally denying that a culture of heteropatricarchal micro aggressions hasn't forced women to adopt unreasonable standards of Beirut making them compete with each others status through social media?

I'd go to more concerts if men weren't allowed to attend, and I'm sure lots of other women feel the same

Would you still go to Sup Forums if you weren't allowed to shitpost?

I thought he died?

thenewformula

>unreasonable standards of Beruit
Wat

From what I could decipher, no, I'm not denying that "women" compete with each other over social media... but so do the "men". It's just insipid millennial narcissism.

B8?

but isnt it crazy that some people would actually say this unironically

No.

Eh, if you could go to a concert as a woman you might agree with them. Lots of groping and sexual harassment going on. Obviously banning men from concerts would be ridiculous, but it would be nice if men stopped bein super rapey at them.

Yeah, if you're decent looking, I'd probably try to rape ya. I'm sure you understand.

>eeew, dont even look at my direction unless you are Chad

Ftfy

straya

What's a PMURT?

No, most bitches these days think a guy is creepy if he looks at her for more than 2 seconds... even if it's Chad, himself

I bet girls don't find you sexist or creepy at all

oh boy is this one sexist thread

you mean sexy thread?

muh lady

>women aren't walking stereotypes

I'm sorry I'm a misogynist rapist but it can't be helped
now let me rape you slut

Even if you're being fesicious it's creepy. This is why women don't like you.

its called being redpilled you cuckboi blue pill bitch beta redditor neckbeard omeganerd

i fuck tens of thousands of women every day with my jedi mind tricks boi
buy my book

good sir

>fesicious
holy kek

>fesicious

facetious you mean?

fucking lel

holy fuck that's embarrassing

>Spelling mistakes are worse than being calling a woman a slut and threatening to rape her.

Get raped

t. failed his english class

>being calling a woman a slut
BAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAAHHHHAAHAHHAAAHH!

>being calling
Is this real life?

I hope the women in your life know how awful you are. You know a woman divorced her husband when she found out he was telling women to get raped on the internet? Now she collects child support from him.

Also, I'm a girl, and at least I don't spend my time insulting women on the internet because I can't get laid.

I truly hope this is bait

Allow me to whiteknight the shit outta you, sweetheart.

I think you're an amazing person, and you probably became so flustered that it caused you to misspell a word. It's no big deal.

okay, this one is actually kind of funny

wow, so many misogynists itt picking on a poor retarded girl

10/10

It's okay. I take pleasure in knowing none of these guys can get a girlfriend while I currently live with my boyfriend lol

Do you guys live in one of those like... special housing units?

show us ur titties

OP WAS BORN IN LE WRONG GENERATION

We live in an apartment building

Not after you called me a slut

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl. >mfw thinking of you hurting
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

I'm a girl and I go to concerts

I want to cum on that stomach

What about these?

(((girl)))

>fesicious

is... is that a man or a woman???

it's an egg

No sense fighting with anonymous people on the internet. Just leave the thread and pretend it never happened. No one will know.

I did this to some milf a few days ago, Idk how she took it though, me being an autist and all. what are the warning signs I should be looking out for when giving women the old eye?

>implying Sup Forums isn't a designated shitposting area

C'mon, now. That would be like asking, "Would you still go to the bathroom if you weren't allowed to shit there?"

FUCK

>what are the warning signs I should be looking out for when giving women the old eye?
If she starts to squirm a bit, it usually means she's liking your vibe.

okay enough memeing around lad give me the sauce and nobody gets hurt

reeeeee

>just shave your head bro, you'll look fine

would anyone do anything any more if they weren't allowed to post on social media about how much fun their life is?

Timestamp or fuck off

I don't really like going to concerts. I enjoy being near a band or artist I love, but the large amounts of people makes me tired and anxious, and the usual muffled-ness of the music makes it not enjoyable for me.

I have not taken any selfies at the concerts I have attended.

Eggman's a Trump supporter?

BAHAHA

nigga's tripping on his black pill

no one cares about sexism anymore, it's all about transmisogyny these days

get off ur cross

kill yourself dumb slut

Are you compensating for your lack of social life by being an asshole online

yes

i'm a girl and i never take selfies at shows

Yes

EWWWWWW WHAT IS THAT

who is qmurt ?