You have 30 seconds to explain why this isn't the best Radiohead

You have 30 seconds to explain why this isn't the best Radiohead

>inb4 it doesn't have X song!1!
Fuck off

I just like Kid A more overall, but There There. and Sit Down. Stand Up. are some of their best tracks

too much filler

with my 30 seconds i'll take the time to say...

It is best RH.

With my remaining 20 seconds, i'm going to hit play on my record player with HTTT already queued up.

*sips vodka and whips dick out*

Lack of cohesion? Poor sequencing? I like it a lot, but I don't have the satisfied feeling of having consumed a balanced meal at the end.

It was actually the album that got me into Radiohead

But my favorite album went from HTTT to In Rainbows to what is obviously the real best (Kid A). HTTT has some of their best tracks though. It just falls flat in a couple of places

Same. I remember trying to listen to In Rainbows since that was the "easiest to listen to" album, but it was terrible after the third song, but this album was great throughout. 2+2=5 is stronger than 15 Steps, and the strength of songs is maintained through HTTT as opposed to IR. Only song I dislike is We Suck Young Blood, fuck it.

My nigg

I wouldn't say IR is terrible after the third song, but it isn't their most exciting work. However, Weird Fishes is one of my all time favorite Radiohead songs and apparently I'm the only person in the world that thinks Videotape was a really good closer. IMO HTTT's best is better than IR's best and HTTT's worst is worse than IR's worst

Too many filler tracks or tracks that drag on for far too long, very inconsistent and doesn't flow well.

>unzips dick

>it was terrible after the third song
Weird Fishes is the best song tho

On point

> I'm the only person in the world that thinks Videotape was a really good closer

It was THE closer
what the fuck
do people seriously don't like it being there?

My second favorite of theirs after Kid A, which I think wins out due to a better flow and a much better closer.

>terrible after the first song
>he doesn't like 15 Step, Bodysnatchers or Nude

Nah, the HTTT closer is the second best ever.
The first is the glorious Separator.

It's definitely one of my favorites, it's massively underrated.

I see people constantly call it one of their weakest songs ever

NONE of the tracks deserve more than 7/10

literally none

OK Computer is there best album but all of you faggots are too contrarian to admit it.

what is Sup Forums's opinion of thom's alternate tracklist?

there there
the gloaming
sail to the moon
sit down. stand up
go to sleep
where i end and you begin
scatterbrain
2+2=5
myxomatosis
a wolf at the door

there there
punchup
go to sleep
2+2=5
where i end and you begin
myxomatosis
scatterbrain
wolf at the door

Come on

source?

it was on a old dead air space

Thom is an idiot, honestly. I had a custom tracklist, and I loved it more than the original, but Thom should never be in-charge of selecting songs

>2+2=5
>Where I End and You Begin
>Sail to the Moon
>A Punchup at a Wedding
>Backdrifts
>There There
>The Gloaming
>Go To Sleep
>I Will
>Sit Down, Stand Up
>Myxomatosis
>Scatterbrain
>A Wolf at the Door

Wow my fucking nigger

but kid a

Well, it is, user

Amnesiac is their best

>Myxomatosis starts playing
My dick

there's like 2 standout tracks out of, like, 3000. puts me to fucking sleep.

it doesn't have a single good song

It's up there..

Was probably in my last year of high school and it was the first radiohead album that i got to anticipate dropping. It's the album that made me take a closer look at their earlier work.

Because they have songs like Sit down Stand Up, The gloaming, and Myxtamitosis.

I don't get the point of this thread, is the joke that amnesiac is obviously their best work and you are trying to bait the newfriends?

exactly, it may not be their most innovative record but it has got the best songwriting/production by far

the rain drops {x47}

they're wrong

You've come here just to start a fight