Can't really sing>lots of sexy and clever (sort of) video homages to very specific artists>scene...

>can't really sing>lots of sexy and clever (sort of) video homages to very specific artists>scene girl>model>actress>more of a model actress type than a singer really>can't really sing>what am i missing here Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4ImBxm4M
youtube.com/watch?v=mqGhSR0z1fw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You're missing your enter key, clearly

Your enter key.

Nice.

wow Pwn. You win this here internetz

she plays boogie woogie piano 8 hours a day just doesnt let anyone know

Dude, shut the fuck up, honestly.

Your rhetoric incorporates the two least novel and obsolete devices, by which I mean irony and sarcasm, yet you've somehow the nerve to criticize someone else.

You are so fucking annoying.

More importantly, you're not even contributing an actual criticism, since the prime function of the previously mentioned irony and sarcasm is to obscure the fact that you've got nothing to ACTUALLY fucking say. I mean, I could tolerate the stale devices were there some actual content to your post, but there isn't.

So again, just shut the fuck up, honestly.

YOUR ENTER KEY!!!!!

Was I late again????

I think Sky Ferreira is cool as fuck in the sense that she's like a renaissance man, this chick really can do it all, not well of course but she can still do it.
Hype for the next album and the Twin Peaks reboot too, also you should give her some time seeing as how she's only 23 and I sort of liked her first album but the only song I came back to was You're Not the One.
I'm also happy she grew out of that ridiculously obnoxious shit with Zachary Cole Smith, trying to be the next Kurdt & Yoko, glad she dumped his untalented ass too.

the fuck happened here

what is it with you tripfags

This whole thread

no u
god trip fags are the worst

>god trip fags are the worst
>he's a trip fag
Well done m80

i still have no idea if unty is a real person

Dear god you fuck up every single board you comment on do you know that or are you just blissfully unaware you're a tumor

He's a great guy he can just be really moody and abrasive.

What did she mean by this?

pic related is 7/10

Oops. Made a typo here.

Replace obsolete with original, as in *the least two novel and original devices.

Ha. Don't make me laugh.

Not-so-thinly-veiled waifu-threads such as this are among this board's reigning cancers. You, by which I mean all that endorse this shit, should be shipped off elsewhere, a place where vapid image spam is appropriate, like /hr/.

If my posts serve to deter threads that would otherwise diminish the quality of this board, I'm serving a benevolent purpose.

Oops. Made another typo.
*my posts are serving a benevolent purpose

It's not waifu though. OP literally doesn't get why this person is taken seriously, musically-speaking , if in fact she is.

>that's_the_joke.wav

Stop making every thread about you, you know what you're doing you pathetic neet you sit on the internet begging for attention and you need to fucking stop. I get it you're lonely becuase you think of yourself as a "good for nothing shut in with no friends or purpose in life" who always ask for the pity party in every thread.

Stop derailing threads and making everything about you. All your rhetoric is more "cringe" than you actually sounding smart, just becuase you use big words doesn't make you smart. Most of your critiques are invalid and you speaking in circles.

You sound like this vine everything you post honestly

youtube.com/watch?v=iVO4ImBxm4M

So please stop

she has a fucking great voice.

are you just saying that because you insist on talking shit on someone who has it all while you don't?

6.5/10 for me.

Nipple to areola ratio is off.

She does a great Madonna and then Marilyn Manson in that one video

>are you just saying that because you insist on talking shit on someone who has it all while you don't?

Facebook-tier fallacy, mate. They're talking shit because they have an opinion they feel is valid.
This girl is nothing special as far as pop acts go. Though from a musical standpoint no one should be surprised why "she has it all."

she's pretty cool

She made one of the best noise pop releases and debuts of the 00's. Terrible taste in shoegazing men.

Sky can sing very well. PROOF: youtube.com/watch?v=mqGhSR0z1fw

this

tripfags ruined Sup Forums