Is it good?

is it good?

Eh it's alright. It's interesting in some parts, but it just kind of feels really contrived. It kind of just sounds like any alt rock record from the nineties. I mean if you're gonna listen to anything else, I would say do that, but if you don't have anything better to do then go ahead and listen to it.

I'm going to listen to it-but I am sorry. That album cover is fucking disgusting

Is it better than NYKOP? I actually quite liked that one once I warmed up to it.

Garbage has always been terrible. People on like them because of nostalgia

let's hope montie doesn't like it

I didn't listen to them in earnest until earlier this decade. Their first 2 albums are legit solid, but it get real hit or miss after that for sure.

It's garbage.

>he doesn't like Stupid Girl

>dat fucked tape loop

Bravo, just bravo, you fucking faggt

Idk, I haven't listen to that. I honestly just listened only this album in particular cause I'm trying to listen to more albums made from the current year. I'm kind of new to this.

you should listen to this senpai

I heard it was ass tho.

Shirley Manson is cute. CUTE!

would you rather listen to what other people say or form your own opinion?

I value both, but I'm also trying to conserve my time. I mean if you're entirely serious; I'll give it a listen. I didn't think you we're at first because of you're use of the word "senpai", and also just the general attitude towards this album. I guess that's a fault of my own; I shouldn't really view the users here as being monolithic even though I tend to.

Eh I fucked up on that

your*

Yes, it's good. Don't fucking listen to anyone here except for me.

I think you should listen to it, you might enjoy it more than you think.

I don't know. I think I'm paranoid

Calm down, man. The trick is to keep breathing.