I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT MY BAD REPUTATION

I DON'T GIVE A DAMN BOUT MY BAD REPUTATION

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5AMgluLBI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

masochism when?

dude that's not even the right song you dumbass

lol she's literally a heroin mule for some fag at p4k

I only want to have sex with her, so I can say I have been where Ariel Pink has been.

that feel when sky ferreira is not your girlfriend

WE'RE ALL STARS NOW // IN THE DOPE SHOW

Heathcliff Berru didnt mainly do shit for P4K.

SHUT UP. sky hasn't had any sex with ariel pink

Dude this guy is literally turning into a fat alien

Jesus, those eyes are terrifying.

Keep dreaming, waifufag.

Just know that Ariel's chunky uncircumcised penis has pretty much eviscerated her vagina, which before him was pretty much perfectly intact since that femboi she's "in a relationship with" can't get it up due to his lack of testosterone and his heroin addiction.

Look at them m8.

You just....

Know.

He just took the fall, they all friends though

stop lying. sky is pure

Ah, "pure". The futile cry of the waifufag, as the creeping, looming reality of the worn out clitoris of his idol unfolds.

Sky's only reason for living is to bang guys who look like Kurt Cobain; unfortunately, her first try petered out, but Ariel has taken better girls than her.

Rest assured, Skyfag. He's a tender (but unbelievably firm) lover. She's in good hands.

>tfw you dont like her music or hate it, it's decent I guess
>but you have become obsessed with her just because of the way she looks and her personality
well fuck me right?

this wa s funny to read but anyways i don't think so. sky's current bf looks like me. so fuck you

It must be a shame to look like Ariel, without the requisite charm.

same i am in love with her i wish she would release music i liked more so i could have more reasons to b in love. with her

he's known to be the most hung guy in indie. im talking tuna can girth

PERFECT

Yeah, but he's a little lacking on length, like about as long as a soda can (but just as thick).

Pls dump sky gifs

>gifs
please log off of my secret club mom

I watch the Everything is Embarassing video almost every day
It isn't just like I get horny and fap, It's like something more than that.
okay

stop

I'm in a weird position where I don't really like her music, and think she's attractive but nowhere near waifu material, so it's like I feel she's a friend of mine I only see sometimes with only mildly positive feelings for. Especially since she was dating a guy I never really cared about but I saw pretty frequently, and also did a song with a guy I like a lot (so it's almost like I know her through a friend).

Weird feeling.

Come hang out in Silverlake sometime, change your worldview. Sky's a down chick but pure isn't a word I'd tend to use.

i think about her a lot. i talk to my friends about her. they don't get it

OK dev-chan

Nah, I meant I saw the dude from Diiv just on Sup Forums pretty frequently for a while, like how I see her on Sup Forums sometimes.

Dev is like the weird friend of a not really a friend who you see all the time with them, but never actually talk to.

ok

I dream about her. They're really nice dreams. And day-dream about her every day. It's pretty nice.

i've dreamt that she kind of almost died of an overdose on some fictional drug. and that her boyfriend went to visit her at the hospital while i was there. it was upsetting

That sucks.
All my dreams of her are super nice. Hanging out. Cuddling.

sometimes lewd stuff

>ywn playfully boop her nose

>ywn cuddle with her all morning

Do you think sky would talk to me if she was my neighbor

I could be just mowing my grass with my shirt off and she would be stumbling out in her bathrobe to get her paper

and BAM im asking about her day and being all polite

who is this cum crevice

>implying that junkie is up any time before 3 pm

>ywn get unbeleivably high with Sky and cuddle all night

either way works desu, I'm down

have you ever fallen asleep with a girl in your arms...

best feeling, you legit just stop thinking about everything and you kind of just float in the time and space of the moment you are sharing

i long for it again

I remember when I lost my virginity to her. We fell asleep with her head rested on my chest and my arms wrapped around her. I remember waking up with her head still there, her hair smelt like strawberries. I didn't wake her up, there was just something so incredibly angelic about her. When she did wake she just looked at me and smiled.

>she's gone
>fucking kill me

what happened baka

Damn user, bringing some heavy feels to the table.
Is it better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all?

GTFO the sky thread

no

and that girl is pretty cute i would probably never get over it

Does she know how to fuck?

I dunno, but she definitely knows how to suck.

>personality

what about it

I live near silverlake. You are saying theres a chance i can meet her?

youtube.com/watch?v=Lb5AMgluLBI

yfw your waifu talks like an insufferable valley girl and has XD randumb tattoos behind her ears and on her forearm

waifufags btfo

WTF. SKY GAINED 100 pounds. SHES lost all her sex appeal

but thats just cute, desu
do you expect every girl to be a perfect uber(wo?)mensch with no flaws?