Is he the greatest right wing musician?
Is he even right wing?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Ikea

He's voting for Hilary

Just thought you guys should know that

Trump annoyed a lot of republicans, this years elections are fucked beyond belief

smart people are always left wing

he's post left

the only musician ive noticed following right wing accounts on twitter is danny l harle from pc music, weirdly enough

>implying that Wagner wasn't smart

>caitalism generates a toxic psychology
>not the other way around
>what is "the will to power"
What a fuckin dumbass

>We’ve seen the invention of the latte, yoga, cloud computing

>Yoga

Wait... who the fuck is "We" here?

>Same advantages that men have
Implying women don't have even more advantages than men

>human story
duhhhhh

gr8 b8 m8

huh, you're right
he's following
>babes for trump
>trump
>gavin mcinnes
>sam hyde
>panda bear

Is Sam Hyde political though? Last time I saw him he was just an intense meme

he's voting for trump
most of his stand up is very alt-right
twitter.com/Night_0f_Fire

Not user, but if you think that's b8, you are truly brainwashed.

>conscription
>women and children first
>custody battles
>according to a study I recently read, they're twice as likely to be considered for a STEM field position, simply because they happen to be female.
>men are much more likely to be the victims of violent crime.
These advantages incontrovertibly go to women.

What advantages would you say men have? And give me something TANGIBLE, not some ambiguous bullshit assertion about fucking gender roles.

I'm not saying that men don't have any advantages, but the fact that you'd be so utterly cucked by feminist rhetoric that you'd consider that b8 is risible.

Couldn't have put it better myself

so glad to see fellow sane rational thinkers on this little corner of the internet. carry on gentlemen

No way ,please tell me that youre joking.I know that he is smarter than that...

I don't have an intense hatred for the right like some lefties but holy shit the alt-right are annoying as fuck, why are they so obsessed with memes and shit

>I don't have an intense hatred for the right
>why are they so obsessed with memes and shit
Why are leftists so obsessed with women and minorities?Its like they know how useless they are and yet dont want to say it straight.

if it makes you feel any better the alt right is like 2k-8k people worldwide. there's probably more support for worldwide juche than there are people who give a shit about this stuff

Your mom, sister and future wife + daughter are all women, how can you care so little for them? I'm not going around praising everything a woman does but you can't just discard women it's impossible. As for minorites I just view them as equals, not superior (#oscarssowhite type bullshit) but not inferior either

ever heard of a little thing called genetics?

I feel like yoga is targeted in the "LOL WHITE PEOPLE SURE DO LOVE THEIR STARBUCKS AND ELECTRIC CARS" context here. Not the religious way that's been around for a long ass time in India. Then again that seems to be the angle he's coming in from. Just feels so out of place.

And not all alt-right are like that but its okay for you to generalise right?Considering how many many many more people are hardcore leftists only they but itself outnumber all alt-right by at least 1000x since alt-right is barely known.
>Your mom, sister and future wife + daughter are all women, how can you care so little for them?
Who has anything against them?Everyone loves their mother sister wife but when they think they should have everything "equal" even thought they dont want to also get the cons of being men its just stupid.
>'m not going around praising everything a woman does but you can't just discard women it's impossible. As for minorites I just view them as equals, not superior
I dont really view ALL of them as inferior but its obvious that you have never been near them to know that actually most of them are.

Are you religious? I don't get how alt-right claim to be good Christians and DEUS VULT XDDD but then are so hateful to God's creation over something they had no control over

My favorite right wing musician is Bryan Ferry.

>gets completely blown THE FUCK Out
>are you religious?;c
>generalising once again
>had no control ever
>simply to control their animistic instincts
yeah thank you for proving me once again top kek.

Cool it with the memes bucko, they had no choice in any of their features, they didn't choose to be black.

The alt-right is such a small group of people that you CAN generalize them

>told him that all they have to do is control their animal instincts
>they didn't choose to be black
top kek youre bigger racist then me.

>putting words in my mouth

>Cool it with the memes bucko, they had no choice in any of their features, they didn't choose to be black.
>they had no choice in any of their features, they didn't choose to be black.
what did I put?
also what is your solution then?to just let em do what they want( as you can see over 50% crimes are made by blacks who are less than 14%,sweden is going to be third world country by 2035 because of the "nice" immigrants etc.)

>>>reddit

>>>tumblr

suck off faggot liberalism is a disease

the weird frontier between a cult artist and a worthless hack
is this guy the reflection of Sup Forums?

DUDE KEK LMAO
DUDE NU-MALE LMAO

these are fake advantages society created so that women could think they're equal to men

Christ, that was painful to read.

>don't generalize
>but I do in fact thing that white men are superior
people know the alt-right and it will have all the staying power of the tea party because it has no logical consistency
good luck to you

>>>trumplr

Who the fuck is he

>This man comes up to you in the street and asks if you want to buy some tapes
>What do you do?

I can't wait for this election to be over

Ask him why the hell he's drinking Dutch beer

get out of my face abo cunt

We are all Humans! Except me, Im a transcendental water spirit.

YA MA HA

he wasn't. his music is the classical equivalent of something like guns'n'roses. he was writing le epic cheesy neo-classical at a time when classical music was done to death.

I thought you have left the edge at home.