Why do people rag on Cardiacs so hard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5DbJX92TDhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because it's weird and shitty

guys! We're a progressive rock band! Oh haha no we aren't hahahhahaha *ska piece* hahahhaa *circus bit* hahahha................ *punk bit* hhahahahahaha and you will never guess what is coming next!!!! *english showtune bit* hahahhaa it's all rather clever isn't it?

Fuck these gay looking retards

There's a Skype group dedicated to Sup Forums shitposting, and Cardiacshateposting is one of their doing.

Aaron, Montie, and many others are part of it.

youtu.be/5DbJX92TDhA

is closeitjohn part of it? because he's the one making all those cardiacs memethreads

tell them to stop memeing desu

literal clown music

Really? I've legitimately never heard of it. I only started going on Sup Forums here a few days ago. I just wanna talk about Cardiacs because I really like them....

it's a couple underage spergs memeing because some tripfag liked them. Just ignore it. Cardiacs have some really good material.

Well, too bad. The Cardiacs hate spamming on Sup Forums really ruined the band for this board. Now you can't talk about them without

>complains about spergs
>praises Cardiacs

irony

You can't talk about anything here without it being called meme____. it's best to just not mind the shitposters

It's good music. Try actually listening to it sometime instead of passively while doing your homework.

So some dudeliked Cardiacs, so a group shits on every Cardiacs post in order to get back at him? And it's been a joke or something ever since?

...This place really is a cesspool of shit, isn't it?

they sound like a Butlins act

Yes, but you can't get back at them without them saying

>SERIOUS DISCUSSION
>ON AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD LOLOLOLOL

but people don't shit nearly as much on ween or beck who do genre hoping way harder than the cardiacs.

But genre mixing gets mocked here too

Well yeah, Sup Forums has bad taste.

>Cardiacs? Yeah...I'm a big fan

This, but unironic

>tfw Invader Zim is a good show ruined not just by a fanbase, but a fanbase's reputation and subsequent backlash

Is Invader Zim the cartoon equivalent to the Cardiacs?

ween and beck can at least stay within one genre for a whole song

What's the point then?

yep, every part of this post is accurate.

There are some genuine music fans here though, and it's sometimes worth wading through the shit.

Cardiacs isn't genre mixing it just goes from prog to ska to a singalong showtune bit
I have no idea what it is

I don't mind the shitposters, Cardiacs is just crap.

Representing...

Somebody likes their circus music, huh?

I am one of those autistic cardiacs fans and I prefer clone high and duckman 2bh.

holy shit though that was me, I'm the dude

wat

Well more or lessI remember seeing a screencap of the thread where the people decided to shit on Cardiacs on Sup Forums, and a post of mine was linked in the first comment (as an example of what a "cardiacs fan" was like) that suggested Cardiacs should be the victim.

Shut up.

I mean I don't know what else to say, like do you have any questions? I mean fuck

I fucking love Cardiacs but this shit is hysterically true to what that page is like