bomi?

>tfw chinese fans post tons of previews and never post the real pics
unacceptable

misquote?

you will, when I marry them

I like the twiceboy poster, he's pretty cool

we love and support astro here

You can't marry all if them

i genunitely can never tell if she is a meme or you people are serious when you say you like her this much.

usually i can see the appeal in a lot of idols (even if they're not my cup of tea) but i just dont get her.

I only see a stone

thanks

do "we" really though? or just you?

The only JYPE releases that didn't sajaegi their ranking was Twice and Got7, Baek Yerin and Baek A Yeon are both obvious sajaegi, no one likes ballad shit

>astro
The Jetsons isn't kpop.

There's quite a few though.

they only guy not waiting for the next brave girls is also in love with memes

we do!

what if your waifu did this to you

why not?

she's not a meme, I really love her
you'd have to watch her variety shows to understand

>4 IOI members have permanently left already
Jesus fucking christ what a trainwreck, its gonna be worse whan Nayoung and Pinky leave for Pledis Girlz and they are down to 5 mediocre members
Did their album flop or something?

hmm... i think it's you

>my waifu tries to kiss me
i'd kiss her desu

rape

how many 'ooooooo's on your jisooooooo post is acceptable

Well, if you're right, then I appreciate the compliment. Thanks.

Well I like Sodachi too if that makes you feel any better. I honestly only hate Hachikuji and Karen. The rest is okay.
Kris is beautiful. He's perfect in every way. Even his flaws are charming, like his stone cold heart.
I know, Sehun wants a supermodel but he can't even speak english. Miranda is out of his league and that ship has sailed. Plus they have the same teenage attitude so they're a perfect match.
TOP tomorrow, Seungri the day after. Relax. Seungri is a comedy god. Big Bang is good with comedy but Seungri might be the best. He's a total entertainer. Anyway gotta go bye.

I think you got me wrong, purepop's been boring me a lot lately. I like cute stuff but when you have so much of it, there is just no way it won't become irritating.
Yeah April girls are really young lol. Their fans are either little girls or old uncles. It's weird. This song is magical t b h
youtube.com/watch?v=43Ai41L_UnI
In the same place is really cute. For some reason my favorite I.O.I song is Dream Girls. I know it has everything to be a terrible song but it works so well.
And yeah, Ariana is really talented she did an amazing impression of Jennifer Lawrence on SNL by the way I suggest you look that up. I'm going user see ya.

as many ooooo's as you tteokbokki is long

ASTRO is great.

jisooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Naeyeon is the next ____.

like a true reaper

Astro? more like ASStro
because they're SHIT lol

ugly rat of jyp

ayy gottem

your tteokbokki isn't that long you lying piece of shit

Jisoo?

Polygamy is morally wrong, and illegal in most countries. Also it's greedy.

how are you even able to post that? usually it says "marked as spam"

just remembered sistar was on that family guy episode that nobody remembers

i never lie

what if you looked into jisoo's huge black eyes and there were stars and spiral galaxies swirling around in there

I'm out. I'll be back with f(x) or SHINee news. Maybe something Onew related.

i still like what's there

what is family gay?

jisoo is never spam

I have lots of love to give so it's not greedy
hopefully one day polygamy won't be illegal either

Somi, Sohye, bloodybutt, and far left are the only ones I like

yezi database when are you dropping yezi so i can get the rebound

what's wrong with doyeon and pinky?

nice

babysoul? more like babyslut

It is too greedy, you can't keep them all to yourself.

I have a friend who works at FNC as a consultant, apparently AOA are in negotiations to end their contract early (Except for certain members) and leave the idol industry. Expect news within the week

leave babystump alone

>mijoo's bubble has been popped

dropped

hopefully they disband

I promised I wouldn't drop her

delete this

they can have gfs if they want but they probably won't want to

babysmol

Seeing IOI is so depressing.

Some anons here actually believed that they were gonna beat Twice, some even believe that they were gonna save kpop.

Not even 2 months and they're already half dead.

>you people

it's LITERALLY just one guy and he's from barbados

I hope that if IOI bombs Sohye will be able to find another group.

she's only a feetslut and we love those here

mijoo is too rough

>and he's from barbados

made me laugh more than it should've

you wish i was from barbadoland

Doyeon is a tranny and Pinky is ugly

joo in-sung cucked

Hi!

whats wrong with you

jyp hyung should buy her contract

hopefully YOU disband

"... and add her to Twice"

word

savage

then guess we gotta share

I have a friend at the Dept. of Shut Up and he said they're opening a special case on you.

those damn dirty gooks are up to something...

my dad is the ceo of fnc and he says your full of shit

>Some anons here actually believed that they were gonna beat Twice, some even believe that they were gonna save kpop.
>Not even 2 months and they're already half dead.
No one fucking believed this. Twice is a handpicked super girl group from a Big 3 company, IOI was a group picked from a popularity contest on television run by YMC who is only really successful because they used to own EXID before the Banana Culture buyout and also Ailee. IOI was predicted to flop right out of the gate and they sure as shit flopped.

I LOVE YOU OP

Hello.

I wanna give Jisoo a hug

was this on purpose?

>chaeyoung was born in Gwangju and lived there as a child
fuck

no................

i guess my only twicefu will be Nayeon from now on

We dont like gaypop and even less nugu gaypop

jisoo guy....

my eyes work

I want to give her my everything. My kingdom for a Jisoo.

>Gwangju
Is that bad?

sounds good to me