This album won so many Grammies. Why isn't it talked about more?

This album won so many Grammies. Why isn't it talked about more?

Don't know op

Yeah

hey

wasnt that good in comparison to their older stuff

I like the cover art

whut

>Grammies
>relevant

Im really excited to see how they follow this up. Tired of all their cover albums, i want another studio album cause this and embryonic are fuckin amazin

amy

?

This is my favorite Flaming Lips album. Better than Yoshimi, far better than Embryonic and The Soft Bulletin

who gives a fuck about the grammies

>far better than The Soft Bulletin
"no"

This is hands down my favorite album of theirs, and in my top ten of all time.

Top 5 Lips, Sup Forums?

>Hard mode: no yoshimi or SB

1.Clouds Taste Metallic
2. Embryonic
3. Transmissions from the satellite heart
4. Zaireeka
5. In a priest driven ambulance

Haven't gotten into The Terror, will keep at it.

Is no one going to point out that this album didn't win any Grammies?

It did though

Lol which ones?

contrarian

BNM and top album of the year

this is bullshit. their older stuff is mostly trash. ESPECIALLY the soft bulletin

Hey Reddit!

Posts like this are why I FUCKING hate mu. Care to explain why? Nobody cares about your baseless, attention whoring opinion.

Soft bulletin
Trash
Pick one

>implying winning grammies makes something good
>implying Sup Forums would like something that won grammies

>Kanye West

it sucks big butthole

>Why isn't it talked about more?
not as accessible as most of their stuff, especially the albums the flaming lips are popular for

because nobody cares about the grammies

Because people only listen to the flaming lips for their happy "psychedelic" pop singles. When the band releases a depressing, krautrock-influenced jam band album, it desn't really click with their "fans". Personally, I believe it's their best album and definitely their most realized and mature. I think the problem is that most Flaming Lips fans (the ones of the '99-'10s era Lips) are not very realized and mature people and, as such, the album goes over their heads. I can't imagine many fans of Yoshimi would be down to listen to a minimalistic 13 minute long abrasive psychedelic jam like You Lust.