Sup
tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/ray_charles/i_cant_stop_loving_you_ver4_crd.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no u

Who do you like best:
Him...

..or him?

Him...

That ass convinced me my guitar sucked for not being made of tonewood when I started.

..or him?

Or him?

He's playing his first act target child's guitar on stage. Wow. I bet the other musicians are thrilled with this

was it an acoustic?

Him.

>Wow. I bet the other musicians are thrilled with this
Because of him, they have a job and are playing to a hundred thousand teenagers whose parents paid $30 for a ticket.

How many people do you play to?

If tonewood is a meme, why does /gg/ hate ovation guitars with composite backs?

it's obviously not the target model. It's probably a really nice guitar.

because tonewood is real for acoustics. Fiberglass isn't a tonewood.

"tonewood doesn't matter" is about electric guitars... Nobody here will tell you all acoustic guitars sound the same.

So why does this guy do this again? Did someone make fun of his Peavy amp and Behringer pedals or something?

what's your opinion about Gretsch and this model in particular?

thomann.de/de/gretsch_g2655t_blk_streamliner.htm

He's a legitimate aspergers sufferer. Thinks he's the hacker known as Sup Forums. He's a scrawny little nerd that lives with his mom in the attic. He usually shuts up a little bit when someone posts his pic with the justin beiber haircut.

He has autism. Just report and ignore him.

I think it's just that he disagrees with some of the things generally accepted on /gg/.

I while ago I read there was a specific reason, someone was making fun of his youtube channel? Not sure. Thats why I ask.

Is this related to the gearspammer a few years ago? He was such an annoyance

This is not related to any of that stuff. Let's cut the meta discussion now, studies have shown it leads to low thread quality and shitposting.

whos this mammajamma

Hey, anyone seen Aussiefag lately?

lol

Yeah. He got all assmad and jealous because people posted their gear. He started posting their pics pretending to be them. A lot of anons put trips on, he got even more upset. He has absolutely no life at all so he posts that same pasta all the time at all hours. About a week ago, he did it for like 4 hours straight claiming he was "winning" and "killed /gg/". Everyone laughed and it became entertaining to see how long it would go on, someone told him we were entertained and he stopped. But really, it's been more than 3 weeks now. Every time i shit i look here and see if he's still "winning" and I'm never disappointed that the little guy is still doing it, with delusions of grandeur.

OK thanks.

He does know that Dan from Have a Nice Life used to post here? That alone shows that people here could possibly know their shit.

>This is not related to any of that stuff.
Correct.

None of you know why I'm doing this or what my end goal is. I've got brain-dead shits like and tied in knots just for my own amusement. So far so good.

This stupid fucking meme. This board is worse than Sup Forums

It's just one butthurt kid, projecting his insecurities. Literally everything in that post applies to him.

He's legitimately been spamming this thread non-stop for 11 hours now. It's pretty interesting the incredible lengths autists will go once they've got their mind set on something. It's almost admirable just how dedicated he is to this.

Anyone could become a guitar god if they took the amount of effort and dedication he puts into sperging all over a small general around an issue no one really cares about and focused it into their guitar practice.

Anybody ever used the joyo voodoo octave pedal? I just got it because it was cheap and seemed fun. You guys have any advice on how to use it effectively?

You sure are using up a lot of your time. You could be working on your own material instead.

lol. Fucking retards.

I don't play guitar.

You entertain me while i poop. That's all you are.

>I don't play guitar.
Quote me where I said you did

I never implied you did either so I don't know what you're replying to me for. I'm just interesting in how your mind works, it's intriguing.

Anyone coulda guessed that.

No, seriously though.

Has anyone seen Aussiefag lately?

Yeah based on how his spam is technically non-specific, he seems like a bleeper.

Also, I've seen him make a mistake and delete his posts (see ), so it's not a script doing it, he's actually wasting his time posting this.

I don't usually post in /gg/ at all, I was just curious what's going on. There are often novices here, but sometimes there are knowledgeable people like myself.

>I was just curious what's going on.
Aren't we all.

He also makes comments in a few of the spams which further confirms that he's really just been sitting here for soon 12 hours spamming away without an audience.

It's interesting

lol

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

It's hilarious.

HE WONT FUCKING RESPOND

Also, friendly side note:

Anyone posting their gear here has made a decision (either consciously or unconsciously) that playing guitar is nothing more than a meaningless hobby, something along the lines of stamp or coin collecting. Their uninformed opinions and amateur advice are firmly rooted in this unserious mindset, music being secondary to the compulsion to accumulate and publicly display their "enviable" possessions.

Sup Forums is considered poison by most mature adults and is rightly shunned publicly for its immature, juvenile, and sometimes vile content. Lorde and the bassist from DIIV immediately spring to mind, both being heavily criticized for posting on Sup Forums and for their seeming willingness to be connected publicly to Sup Forums. No one with any real goals or aspirations would risk being contaminated with an association to this website, thus no serious musician would chance being recognized by posting their gear here. The only people who would be willing to subject themselves to this possibility would be the kind of hopeless, self-defeating troglodytes that routinely post on Sup Forums because they know they don't have any other options and nothing better (or more important) to do with their time. If you're posting on this site then you should be very familiar and thoroughly acquainted with this standard model Sup Forums user. There's no deliberate or pragmatic pursuit of knowledge or skill in these threads, just inane, unending circle jerking around gear, attention whoring, and fishing for replies.

For example: Aussiefag has been here for well over two years accomplishing absolutely nothing except for *getting some attention for himself*. The sad truth is that he has nothing else, this is his legacy: replying to other losers in /gg/ threads because his life is obviously devoid of any other social interaction.

If your goal is to wind up like this then posting gear here ad nauseum and avoiding actual musical discussion is definitely a good place to start.

Carry on.

lol

I agree.

Anyone know where I can buy those arion pedals online for under $30? Looking for the stereo Phaser, arion sph-1

*wary

Seriously though, fa/gg/ots...

...what happened to Aussiefag?

Redpill me on bareknuckle Blackhawks

>Dan from Have a Nice Life
literally who

Is there anywhere where I can get a leather gig bag like this one?

Yes.

literally new

yeah thats kinda what I figured. thanks

ignore it you fucking retards

No I mean the user here is literally new

My cousin is going to University soon, non essential information:
>(going back, she's 19 I'm 24, went a year early dropped twice, lots of issues at home, drugs, abuse, she doesn't have a social media or complain about it to anyone surprisingly, she'd just play guitar quietly, always wanted a classical guitar)

Essential info: they play guitar, steel string acoustic, rather well. Going in for music theory. They can play some of Bach's french suites, cello suites, currently learning BWV565, they're really passionate about music, but I don't have a lot of money to buy a new classical guitar.

I wanted to get a solid top at least. Which do I get: (they currently have an Epiphone)
guitarcenter.com/Epiphone/PRO-1-Classical-Acoustic-Guitar.gc#productDetail

guitarcenter.com/Jasmine/JC-23-3-4-Size-Classical-Guitar.gc

guitarcenter.com/Cordoba/C3M-Acoustic-Nylon-String-Classical-Guitar.gc

Recs?

yeah that was me. i figured you would have some summer buzzwords lined up. like i said thanks

>tfw buy a guitar
>attempt to tune strings
>one string breaks because i don't know what i'm doing
now i need to buy a whole pack of strings to be able to play?

>ask who a standard Sup Forums-core artist is
>gets butthurt they get called new

Where.

I'm going to see Sleep play next week. So excited

That Cordoba is the best choice.

You can get a cheap tuner for ~the price a pack of strings are worth. Also if it's a new guitar and it's a cheap piece of crap the strings are usually also cheap to the point of just breaking even if you're tuning it like you're supposed to.

>standard Sup Forums-core artist
>butthurt
haa ha ha oh wow

You can just play the ones that aren't broken. You can also just get the one string. But you can get 3 sets of ernie ball online for like 10$. Also your "question" was a sentence with "?" at the end

:^)

Not him, but You're worse than the pastaspammer copycat faggot

damn it show near me is sold out.

You know first act makes really high end customs as well as the walmart boxsets right? A lot of the top 40 backing band guitarists play first act

>A lot of the top 40 backing band guitarists play first act
Top 40 is usually utter garbage.
However Matt Pike also has a custom first act 9 string (6 strings with 3 courses of 2 strings), you're right about them not being shit.

How good are these?

> why does /gg/ hate ovation guitars with composite backs?

I don’t play guitar but I think Ovations are neato, as the founder of company, Charles Kaman, built helicopters and adapted the synthetic material tech from that industry to make his guitars.

That said, my buddy who does play guitar doesn’t like the rounded backs, as the guitar slides off his lap.

Friendly reminder: the kiddies who post in /gg/ threads have nearly ***zero*** experience concerning guitar. Playing, repair, new player recommendations, etc. The average age in these threads is around early 20s: green as shit grass.

If you have an actual question this is probably one of the most uninformed & least knowledgeable places you could ever expect a proper answer to come from.

Be weary of any advice given here as it's amateur & perfunctory at best.

Have a nice day.

tfw sleep will probably never come to my country

Also, friendly side note:

Anyone posting their gear here has made a decision (either consciously or unconsciously) that playing guitar is nothing more than a meaningless hobby, something along the lines of stamp or coin collecting. Their uninformed opinions and amateur advice are firmly rooted in this unserious mindset, music being secondary to the compulsion to accumulate and publicly display their "enviable" possessions.

Sup Forums is considered poison by most mature adults and is rightly shunned publicly for its immature, juvenile, and sometimes vile content. Lorde and the bassist from DIIV immediately spring to mind, both being heavily criticized for posting on Sup Forums and for their seeming willingness to be connected publicly to Sup Forums. No one with any real goals or aspirations would risk being contaminated with an association to this website, thus no serious musician would chance being recognized by posting their gear here. The only people who would be willing to subject themselves to this possibility would be the kind of hopeless, self-defeating troglodytes that routinely post on Sup Forums because they know they don't have any other options and nothing better (or more important) to do with their time. If you're posting on this site then you should be very familiar and thoroughly acquainted with this standard model Sup Forums user. There's no deliberate or pragmatic pursuit of knowledge or skill in these threads, just inane, unending circle jerking around gear, attention whoring, and fishing for replies.

For example: Aussiefag has been here for well over two years accomplishing absolutely nothing except for *getting some attention for himself*. The sad truth is that he has nothing else, this is his legacy: replying to other losers in /gg/ threads because his life is obviously devoid of any other social interaction.

If your goal is to wind up like this then posting gear here ad nauseum and avoiding actual musical discussion is definitely a good place to start.

Carry on.

Seymore Duncan have better and cheaper pickups

Neo-Sup Forums users don't know what b8 looks like, no matter how obvious.

Yes and I loved it! I had to back off on the treble on my Deluxe but it sounded great especially with a boost or light overdrive behind it with a guitar with single coils. Joyo make amazing pedals for the money, I am also sure they make lots of other pedals under different brand names.

Jackson got bought by fender so their quality Sort of went down. Just check what country it is maurfatured in. If it's Indonesia made stay away. Early 2000s Japan made Jackson's are pretty commnon on eBay if you're sold on the brand, I own two myself and they play great. Just be warned the floyds in most of those models can't be perfectly intimated because they only have positions the saddles can be moved to, but it doesn't really matter that much.

i was using a tuner.. i think i was tuning an octave too high, but i'm not sure. how can i tell? i think i'm tone deaf

i bought new strings, how do i prevent it from happening again?

not sure if this is the right place to ask
but does anyone have chords for this exact version of "I can't stop loving you"?
youtube.com/watch?v=ze4KKYP_XKY

I'm really bad at transcribing songs like this

less than perfect intonation on a shredding guitar kind of worries me to be honest

Hey guys where can I get bass sheet music? I am joining my highschool jazz band and I want to be able to read some sheet music to see what I am getting into.

>stringed instrument
>perfect intonation
pick one.

I'll fuck right off then. Thanks for the heads up.

just google up an online tuner, they'll usually have decent sound samples so you've got some idea of what the string should sound like

take this one, it seems alright.
8notes.com/guitar_tuner/?sstring=E1

Also make sure you're restringing it correctly too, there's lots of guides out there for all kinds of guitars.

fretless.

>pendantics

also see
>the violin
>the cello
>the viola
>the harp

How old are you?

How about fretless and good ears? :^)

Here's my early 2000s Japanese Jackson

I want to buy a strandberg boden OS, and they models with 2 different pickups

They have a model with emg 707x pickups and another with alumitone X-bar lace pickups

Which ones are better?

Redpill me on each

I heard some demos of the 707x but it sounded so horrible and I thought pickups couldn't sound that bad, it has to be the amp

>You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.
Sup Forums.org/rules

fell right into the trap my man

lol Won't underage fags ever learn? They are so fucking stupid

wasn't too hard
tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/r/ray_charles/i_cant_stop_loving_you_ver4_crd.htm
transpose it up a half step and that's about it
if anyone else wants to play it

Lol you realize that's how learning works right, by making mistakes and theb remembering where you fucked up.

How old are you?