LARKIN

LARKIN

Her future's not looking so Grimm

*vomit*

grimes2026.jpg

Don't you think she's cute? What kind of ethnic blend is she?

Gira admitted to getting into a sexual situation with her. Of course he didn't rape her, but holy hell they did stuff together, what the hell Mikey G

Is that Nicolas Jaar?

Boy he had to be really really drunk

She is cute as Grimes. Yikes!

More like FART-KIN.

WHO'S WITH ME??

His taste of beauty is hell as a . Is he blind?

Well I'm not entirely convinced it's a she, but it certainly looks like it has a flawed genome of two.

CAN'T TRIM THE GRIMM

haha small dicke

#dantheman

Grower not a shower, his dick is a crescendo

>tfw Michael was the one that was raped, but he's too much of a gentleman and too alpha to admit it
evidence: just look at her

kek

tbf, we don't know how cold the venue is

Be honest Sup Forums, would you?

doesn't swans have a history of getting the venue super hot when they play??

HE WAS IN THE POOL

Maybe the one who was raped is Gira, otherwise it just don't make sense at all.

it shrinks?!

Maybe he's a nervous performer as well.

Grimm says she woke up because she felt him inside of her.
Judging from this pic, I struggle to believe she would have felt anything

Just based on the type of personality she evidently has I know that I don't ever want to be anywhere near her under any circumstances.

STOP SAYING MICHAEL GIRA HAS A SMALL PENIS!! HE DOESN'T HAVE A SMALL PENIS!!!!! FUCK WHEN WILL THIS MEME END!!!

I haven't been laid in 7 years, so yeah, I'd fuck just about anything. But only if I didn't have to put any effort into it -- and something tells me the courting process would be long and arduous, and WAY more effort than she's worth.

Hi, Gira. How are you today?

t. small willy

to be fair though, if there is shrinkage going on here, it's not THAT small

tranny horse jew

This
She seems too insufferable to be in the same room as much less be in her

It's an optical illusion! The pubes are hiding the rest of the penis!!! Also, the ligths are very good! IT'S AN OPTICAL ILLUSION TO MAKE MIKE LOOK BAD!!!! DON'T BELIEVE THIS IMAGE PLEASE!!!!

I mean the lights aren't very good! THERE ARE SOME WEIRD SHADOWS IN THERE! HIS PENIS IS BIG I SWEAR!!!!

Maybe Mike just wears quite tight pants and had only just taken them off.

My dick's about 4.5 inches flaccid, but when I wear tighter pants, it really shrinks down.

You Burn Out My Heart
Then You Eat My Heart

What came of the whole rape accusation thing anyway?

gira got arrested.

he's flexing his muscles for his big strong boss in jail now

It sort of died down a bit. We've all decided that it was bollocks (and someone can post the collage to show why), she deleted all of the posts about it (possibly because of a threat of legal action), but there are still certain people that believe it just because of the accusation, as one can see in some of the reviews of the new album or in the comment section of any recent Swans article. But fuck those guys.

It basically disappeared until a few "journalists" mentioned it in their Glowing Man reviews. Nothing new since then.

As A Woman Who Loves Swans, I Believe Larkin Grimm

>hurr durr where is the evidence

No you cannot produce the evidence because there isn't any if you got raped. Think about it, if you got beaten up without any marks or scars and they were no one around, do you think your report would be valid towards the authorities? The attacker(s) will deny it, same goes towards the rape.

No

As A Man Who Loves Swans, I Believe Michael Gira

>hurr durr where is the evidence

No you cannot produce the evidence because there isn't any if you got raped. Think about it, if you got beaten up without any marks or scars and they were no one around, do you think your report would be valid towards the authorities? The attacker(s) will deny it, same goes towards the rape.

Everything I Own Chokes Me When I Sleep

wtf? Your logic is very awful.

grimes is cute. chut up.

> Of course he didn't rape her
Funny how Sup Forumsfucks always go from "we will never know" to "I'm sure he did nothing wrong"

You just automatically believe anyone who claims they've been raped? So the accused should just be hauled off to jail without any evidence to support the allegations?

bump

>full scholarship to Yale
>to study art