What will fantano think of this?

7.4 / 10
calling it.
screenshot this shit.

not a 10 even though it's superior to TBK

Light to decent 8

Light 8

Light to decent 9

Fantano will pull through and give it a ten outta ten, and we'll suddenly all respect him again

I wonder if he will think glowing man does not totally live up to TBK which he thought was a 10. he will say solid 8 or light 9

>He didn't mention Swans in his anticipated for 2016 video
What did he mean by this?

lmao funny how a rape accusation has made everyone dislike this
easily better than TBK

light 6, Swans are dead

strong 7

>post yfw Fantano is secretly boldfaure

looks like it's a 7

he doesnt give decimal scores though

The fact that he's a rapist has nothing to do with the fact that it's a 5.5 album

too bad he's not a rapist and it's 9.5/10

Swans fans in denial

He does.

He's a Swans fag so it's a strong 8 at least

Anyone preorder it with The Gate and still haven't received the album yet? I'm getting annoyed.

He's a DG fag but that did not stop him from giving Bottomless Pit strong 6.

But he gave that a 9 desu

he didn't give BP a 6

>5.5
Rude!

He gave it a 9

Turn that 6 upside down its a 9 now

He could have cooked and eaten a baby. I would NOT care, as it does not affect the quality of the music. That being said, it's a 9/10. Melonhead will probably pan it and give it a 7

6/10

>I would NOT care, as it does not affect the quality of the music
Then he's a poor artist if a piece of himself is not in the music.

dude loves swans, i doubt it'll be less than a 9

he won't like it because he won't make any attempt to "get it," and as such will deride it as lazy repetition.

plus it's very trendy to hate swans right now and he's looking out to win this internet battle between blogs and p4k

discontinue hip hop with that logic

How so?

because everything they do is fake and based on somebody else
95% of these guys have never sold drugs or killed a "nigga" it's all based on some uncle or friend they heard stories about or just roleplaying

Wow! Sounds like inauthentic art to me.

Thanks for the heads up.

He loves Swans though. He gave To Be Kind a 10

he loves $$$ more

How would a pan bring him more money?

Ad revenue

I'm still not following, I don't think a pan would rake in more viewers. If he was looking for maximum viewership it would be more attention grabbing for him to give it a 10.

OP here. I'm predicting a light to decent 8

It's not.

>If he was looking for maximum viewership it would be more attention grabbing for him to give it a 10.
People are more interested in seeing what's wrong with something rather than what's good about something. Negative reviews attract more attention than positive ones. Note you only see people complaining about the bad P4k reviews; no one talks about the good ones.

if he pans it worse than p4k/tmt it'll bring in more views and he will win over the people who dislike gira atm

but you're right it won't give him much $$$ anyway

He's not a rapist. If Larkin's claims were anything more than just a lie for attention, the band wouldn't be touring.

Bands with pervs and rapists tour all the time. Are you serious?

Not if the victims come out and say something. Why did she delete her posts and stop talking about it?

Patriarchal madmen who have better lawyers than her, who have an army of teenage fans convinced of his innocence and that The Glowing Man is a 9 or 10

Why are you convinced that he's guilty?

so you're telling me she couldn't find a rape case lawyer to defend her?
Not one sjw/feminist lawyer couldn't step by her side and put gira behind bars?

It's so fucking obvious Gira didn't do it. It sucks because hearing about a case likes this discredits actual rape cases and makes women more afraid to come forward. Larkin Grimm is a piece of shit

The Glowing Man is not a piece of shit and is a good album 9/10

I'm not. There's only a 92% chance he is.
>what is statute of limitations

>only a 92% chance he is
That didn't answer *why* you think that though

>It sucks because hearing about a case likes this discredits actual rape cases and makes women more afraid to come forward.
Then why are you slut shaming the victim here?
Statistically speaking

Whoops, fell for the b8

there's a 92% chance somebody ITT has raped somebody also

Nah I'm not really responding to anything in this thread, just venting my thoughts in the subject

Unless this is also b8 in which case I've fucked myself beyond saving

Not really, since we have no opportunity.

>post yfw IKEA