He's not even that good

he's not even that good

>pic unrelated

The Age of Adz is his only good album.

I'm so surprised he's still around. I was crazy about Illinois at the time but I was also into a lot of twee that I never listen to anymore.

he is tho

I want suffy to kiss me!!!1

nope

He doesn't have to be when he looks like that. I'd listen to him sing a concept album's worth of folkified theme song variations with alternate lyrics.

hmm...gotta disagree senpai

I don't know, I think he's great. Not a single bad album and the dude's got a lot of material. Also he is a qt

C&L sounds better live. album itself is pretty 'dry"
idk maybe it's my current age+exposure to more singer-songwriters like smog & sun kil moon. who make suffy seem kinda Tame

>implying you wouldn't go gay for sufjan
>tfw sufjan will never make a song about you ;_;

post that pic where you can see his legs

like hes sitting with a swimsuit

Sufjan dump?

It's been a while familia

Good beard genetics. He should grow it out.

Incorrect statements general?

hes too gay for that

I can dream

thanks

Agreed. He's only liked by pseuds who are impressed by his admittedly good looks and twee persona. But actually he's a mediocre lyricist, a boring songwriter, and relies more on public image than actual skill. Thinking about how he rehearses that fake whispery voice with all those perfectly timed cracks to trick idiots on Sup Forums and tumblr into thinking he's wildly emotional at every performance depresses me because it works--these morons honestly can't distinguish genuine emotion from a dirty trick

The amount of salt in this post made me go get a glass of water

Yeah, he's ok

>pic related

>he is performing at performances and that makes me angry

That is your problem bud

>only liked by pseuds
Do you know what that word means?