Tfw he's not only the Bob Dylan of this generation but also the Brian Wilson

>tfw he's not only the Bob Dylan of this generation but also the Brian Wilson

agreed

there are already bands trying to copy him

go fuck yourself Will. you can't sing and don't have the production capabilities to be Brian Wilson.

Yeah and I'm going to name my kid Will after him.

You've OBVIOUSLY never listened to any of his albums or else you wouldn't have such an asinine opinion.

His music is as complex as Brian was when he is so yeah I agree. Also his lyrics are on par with Bob Dylan so I agree there too.

Have we forgotten that he's a filthy fur fucker?

>believing in dumb memes

>tfw my name is Will

is there anything wrong with that? it might have been a big deal in 2009

I bet you believe the gay rumours too

Sure smells like Will in here.

Shut you jealous fucker.

i guess that means this generation is full of untalented autistic retards :3

fuck off will

Calm down, Will.

wow youre like so mad but youre wrong

>jealous haters
>every time

If you found out that [insert your favourite artist here] was a furfag, would you stop liking him/her/them?

he's a dinky kid who got lucky with pitchfork. just look at the OP pic, you can tell he's clueless.

it's an absolute insult to compare him to brian wilson, a comparison that's no doubt rooted in ignorance of wilson's accomplishments and contributions in the first place anyway.

CSH is my favorite and Will is my favorite artist and I know that the people saying he's a furry are jealous memers.

Stop taking yourself so seriously Will

oh yea and the fact that he's a fucking furry doesn't even deserve to be commented on.

Who the fuck even cares about your opinion.

Overexposed (Enjoy) is nice little gem
So is Afterglow

who cares about anything? is this not a discussion board? christ, CSH fans are retarded.

>attack the artist for reasons other than his music
>whenever someone rebuts you, just call them out saying that they're the artist spamming about their own work
>repeat the first 2 steps until a good number of the posts in the thread are yours
>use the low IP count to prove your point of artist spamming
>then link your own shitty parody album and spam about how it's better

Truck Stop Toilet's marketing guy is a genius

>tfw you're the first one to talk about it in this thread

I'm not gay, but his mouth is hot (in a feminine way) and I'd fuck it.

>I'm not gay
I got news for you, buddy.

Yes

Then you were probably never a fan of them in the first place

No I probably was, I just don't associate myself with that kind of toxic cringe. I prefer to associate myself with things that aren't autistic.

Hi Will

If you're going to dislike your favourite artist because of something personal that doesn't relate to their art, then I don't care how autistic it is, you aren't a fan

I don't understand what the big deal is. Car seat headrest sounds like the average indie rock band.

Is there a reason why he's being debated so much lately?

Honestly, I think his new music is good, he keeps getting better. Except his lyrics are very nu-male like. Also, comparing him to Dylan or Brian Wilson is fucking jumping the gun, and you fuckers at Sup Forums have cursed yourself a million times with the *Pitchfork flavor of the month*

Even his shadow looks like a cunt I'd like to hit with a hammer

OK then I wasnt a fan, big whoop.
In case you didn't realize this entire thread is just shit talking the CSH kid because of obvious reasons. Crying foul and ad hominem is pretty fuckin redundant b/c nobody here cares about his music. This is Sup Forums people come here to shitpost about people like will and Grimes b/c they are low hanging fruit.

TL;DR
git gud fgt

Sorry, I though a Sup Forums was about music discussion like said. I didn't want to go to the shithole that is /r/music to talk about music so I came here.

But my mistake, I'll leave now to make you happy

ofc not, it's an harmless fetish
(desu I'd be more than happy to fuck Will while he wear his wolf fursuit)

Will has to shill his furry obsesed albums